PvpRange

WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

Wew, i love killing weaks! Pvpdruid is PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO +10! Kthxbai

Ps - Poley HYPER PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

82210_.png

82211_.png

82212_.png

Thanks for contribution sir! :mega_shok: :clapping: :aggressive:

...Omfg :lol: :lol: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :bad:

when u or ur guildmembers pvp me ?

Still awaiting answer:/  instead of stalking pliskin

Im warlock, I never pvp. Bring your guild into next tourney sith enters. Then we will shut your big mouth.

Im warlock, I never pvp. Bring your guild into next tourney sith enters. Then we will shut your big mouth.

ur the first lock whos "chickening" bout pvp

Our guild reached everything we wanted ,

Ur whole guild is afraid to pvp a single druid (except xshamy,xxdeathxx,)

Pvp me coward :D

Our guild doesnt need any more tournaments ask the others we shouldnt even have 2golds i wanted bronze so had to run a forth. I wanted full trophy case. And LOL to the fact havoc will most likely get a Onyx suit too

ur the first lock whos "chickening" bout pvp

Our guild reached everything we wanted ,

Ur whole guild is afraid to pvp a single druid (except xshamy,xxdeathxx,)

Pvp me coward :D

One single girl,I mean a Super girl of Sapphire vs one entire guild. :dirol:

And its a shame to see none steps front to accept it, forget the winning/losing part.

On the other note they trying to walk away making a pitiful excuses. 

Poley your intimidation attempts are beyond pathetic, I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone for that matter.  :good:

I see u prooving urself against other "druids" (cause they are lower amp than u )

Fact is ur a scared dumb♥♥♥♥ who thinks he would loose reputation if looseing against me :D

Too bad u never had one

One single girl,I mean a Super girl of Sapphire vs one entire guild. :dirol:

And its a shame to see none steps front to accept it, forget the winning/losing part.

On the other note they trying to walk away making a pitiful excuses. 

Ty for the kind words xd we all know these creepers hiding in 5v5 on tourneydays

Easymode shaman +warlock online :D but if it comes to things where skill is needed like 2v2, ,1v1

All sithlords are quite ,because the word "skill" is unknown for these cowards

Ps: I'm asking again , pvp me or u trying to explain us u got 29 cowards in ur guild?

So disapointed from sithlords

What the hell are you talking about? I have NEVER pvped ANYONE on my lock other then my own guild inside 3v3.

PVP is for +10 healers who have very small penises/boobs or some other low self-esteem issue.

I am a command & conquer type of guy, PVP is simple and boring. If ever you see me in cave it is for war purposes. Like I have said 100x I play this game to lead my guild. A peon like yourself will never understand that.

• 2 weeks later...

Owning sith members with will (easy mode).  8)

Wow Flu im majorly impressed those dudes are strong and u did it with a super shitty partner :good: :shok:

Wow Flu im majorly impressed those dudes are strong and u did it with a super shitty partner :good: :shok:

agreed, william is shit

84870_.png

84871_.png

U are the only shit on this topic FOOL!!

This kid is just mad cus i one hit him with my ranger cus hes irritating lol...

Btw Reapersex = Stronghulk and Bluetooth now i guess so i kill onsight :)

This kid is just mad cus i one hit him with my ranger cus hes irritating lol...

Btw Reapersex = Stronghulk and Bluetooth now i guess so i kill onsight :)

bluetooth is a druid right? What lvl and tell me his look he uses a lot cuz I might forget name lol and wat class is stronghulk and his common look? U are right he is irritating and since he wants to gank my elfs(with help ofc) and think its funny I can do the same. ;)

bluetooth is a druid right? What lvl and tell me his look he uses a lot cuz I might forget name lol and wat class is stronghulk and his common look? U are right he is irritating and since he wants to gank my elfs(with help ofc) and think its funny I can do the same. ;)

Asshole, im no bluetooth (Bluetooth=Weezyart) my lil fag brother lol

Lyin me and weezy art have nothing against each other hes pmed me on those chars and cried when i killed them

Bluetooth 20 druid has +6 Doom and +8 lv15 arena Hella low def i crit 1.5k

Stronghulk 14 barb all lv13 equip i rape easy with ranger has purple ponytail no skin cant miss :dirol:

Hey now! Will is not so bad  :( don't talk bad about my budy he is not here to defend himself :nea:

youre friends with williammmm? Im sorry Fluguy but i can now not be friends with you anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  yes u can kill weezyart (weezyart vs turtle♥♥♥♥,ur shaman and barb. 1vs3)

3vs1=fag pvp.  Fluguy can kick ur ass easy and weezyart raped him like a ♥♥♥♥♥

weezy did no such thing to me :)