PvpRange

WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

Like the barb Absalon with his show off +10 and ice queen stuff, sadly he still loses vs a Bd with +7 level 15gears.

Such a irony.

I don't even have a barb, you're talking about Salvatory. Whom had my nick for some time.

You think you're good because u can sometimes beat a higher amp player. By your rationalization the only way I can be as good as u is if I delete my pro char and go make a new shitty one and pretend I'm some poor fag like you with low amp? Guys like you win 1/100x then screenshot it. It's really pathetic. You suck.

Ill admit that ss was with another low amped char and yes we did only win 1 of of 3 but ask pvp what happens when I have someone like slrdmg as a partner. I beat some of the best players in the game 9 times out of 10 with that dude on my team. Idk where you get the idea I suck but you couldn't be further from the truth. I didn't come here to argue with you dude. I simply came here to make pvp look like a fool since I constantly watch the fag talk down on people like his shit don't stink.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsVvnN-q5NY

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha pliskin look at his neighboor ride  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is bad ass Mothefcker hahahaah

Why u so fat if u smoking?  :shok: :shok: :shok:

Thats bcs this is your first ciggare  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

Wanted to make video how u smoking ciggare,not how Pernicious are scammers,bcs they arent :bad: :bad: :bad:

Allstar guild are scammers  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

Cya fat pvppig

and yes,keep spending pots on me,i am realy happy spending your money,tnx alot,making my day better  :give_rose:

Wanted to make video how u smoking ciggare,not how Pernicious are scammers,bcs they arent :bad: :bad: :bad:

Cya fat pvppig

and yes,keep spending pots on me,i am realy happy spending your money,tnx alot,making my day better  :give_rose:

Watchout we got a jealous noob over here

Cya fat pvppig

Look at this ugly trash serbian what a jelly noob hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Turtle u call urself pro? u even cant 1v1 vs fff so why the ♥♥♥♥ u dare spam?

Speak english all you brs are alike... :facepalm:

And no i pvped fffserbia when we had a treaty it was an ass kicking lol he weaksauce :nea: :bad:

Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that pvprange(as in, all four of his accounts) is an incredibly strong player?

Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that pvprange(as in, all four of his accounts) is an incredibly strong player?

Why is it  hard for you to admit that all my pro accs are super op strong?(Duh cus ur scared to admit rivals are better) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: omg, turtle, you weak pathetic pussy, grow a pair and pvp me instead of hitting me and running away, chose a place to pvp and I will win, but ull still prob ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan anyway, like you always do. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: omg, turtle, you weak pathetic pussy, grow a pair and pvp me instead of hitting me and running away, chose a place to pvp and I will win, but ull still prob ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan anyway, like you always do. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lol u want me to pvp with my lv12 wrlck to make it fair?man u pathetic u always lose to me dont lie next time ill ss

Now you reject pvp and try to justify it with an insult and a threat because in reality you are afraid of my bd, you only attack when you have others to help or pots, you truly are the most pathetic excuse for a player on all of US sapphire, perhaps on all of warspear :facepalm:

Now you reject pvp and try to justify it with an insult and a threat because in reality you are afraid of my bd, you only attack when you have others to help or pots, you truly are the most pathetic excuse for a player on all of US sapphire, perhaps on all of warspear :facepalm:

I just challenged you pussy and u call me an excuse Wow Retarded 38 year old brazillions on a game all day today :tease:

I just challenged you pussy and u call me an excuse Wow Retarded 38 year old brazillions on a game all day today :tease:

Ok, whatever, lets put it this way, the only way you can ever win is if you kite, and if you magically truly pvp for real, you will then call me noob for only killing a lvl 12. You clearly are a dumb ass who has no good points to make because you bring up a random unrelated point about me being some retarded Brazilian and you use this red herring to try to make it seem like it means I suck at pvp. It's plain and simple, you are a scared little child who is using insults to try and disguise the fact that you know that you are a waste of an account who is scared of me and is too stubborn to admit it...

sorry about spamming on your post pvp

Ok, whatever, lets put it this way, the only way you can ever win is if you kite, and if you magically truly pvp for real, you will then call me noob for only killing a lvl 12. You clearly are a dumb ass who has no good points to make because you bring up a random unrelated point about me being some retarded Brazilian and you use this red herring to try to make it seem like it means I suck at pvp. It's plain and simple, you are a scared little child who is using insults to try and disguise the fact that you know that you are a waste of an account who is scared of me and is too stubborn to admit it...

sorry about spamming on your post pvp

Still denying my challenge and stop Emphasizing ur Letters you look retarded lol...

you say i suck and i cant beat you blah blah (Also wtf all of ur guild kites and u peg me for it and ur shaman does it also?Hypocrit)i challenged you yet u deny and go off on how bad my insults are atleast there all true unlike yours...get a job Lame ass :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :facepalm:

Ok, whatever you pathetic wimp, I will to challenge any character you have. When and Where? I am not denying your challenge, I am simply that you have not argued to the topic, instead you give irrelevant insults. Give me a time and place to pvp you, which even then you'll probably kite and pot, and when it's over you can shut up and get over it.

Dude are you like high on something? Cause something in your head really must be really taking what carp is saying and switching it to something completely different. Honestly idk which is the biggest mistake you've done yet, leaving your gf or ignorantly  :fool: and repeatedly replying as if you are even half of what you think and say you are. :rofl:  :pleasantry:

Dude are you like high on something? Cause something in your head really must be really taking what carp is saying and switching it to something completely different. Honestly idk which is the biggest mistake you've done yet, leaving your gf or ignorantly  :fool: and repeatedly replying as if you are even half of what you think and say you are. :rofl: :pleasantry:

Lol wtf who are u kid?

im the best rouge on us and the low amp champ of shamans...

Gf?uh ive been in a relation ship for a month in half wtf... :bad: ;) ;) ;) :facepalm:

Lol wtf who are u kid?

im the best rouge on us and the low amp champ of shamans...

Gf?uh ive been in a relation ship for a month in half wtf... :bad: ;) ;) ;) :facepalm:

^----- lmfao, your so delusional dude. It makes me sick to think that I called you bro. Honest to god never seen anyone as pussy as you. Keep up the act, I'm sure everyone here is entertained by it.

Oh and Im Cataclyzm. If it wasn't obvious I left because my real bros were on elfs and to leave the faction of pussies.  By all means stay right where you are, cause when I'm 20 I will rape your rogue, I mean pussy

^----- lmfao, your so delusional dude. It makes me sick to think that I called you bro. Honest to god never seen anyone as pussy as you. Keep up the act, I'm sure everyone here is entertained by it.

Oh and Im Cataclyzm. If it wasn't obvious I left because my real bros were on elfs and to leave the faction of pussies.  By all means stay right where you are, cause when I'm 20 I will rape your rogue, I mean pussy

Lucky Carpetlick accused your mouth when we talked friendly if you were someone else id hunt you Like a deer i could kill u in 2 hits...and ur a druid no shit face my shamans 26% moon resi see how long you last...

Shocked my old Best Friend would Rear on me So quickly... What happened to bros forever in gank rape when u were on my characters and telling me how badass they were and we were laughin...?over something stupid as a Gf you dont know why i did or what she did you dont even care man Wtf u didnt even ask im sickened she even told you and were still good friends and talk with each other its not like i hate her.Man Grow up for real u want to apalogize to me and ask for my side Pm me either then that get out of my way

(Hope you feel like a ducking D bag cus thats what u look like too all of ws atm)

Very Nice Job Carpetlick Had fun well have to do more pvp with me using kw instead of scout next time i think that was my flaw :friends:

Turtlefag shtfup  :mega_shok:

U are in #50 weakest lvl 20 players(including elfs and mcs)

Pls dont comment when my +4 priest can kill u naked  :facepalm:

Turtlefag shtfup  :mega_shok:

U are in #50 weakest lvl 20 players(including elfs and mcs)

Pls dont comment when my +4 priest can kill u naked  :facepalm:

Show Proof lol...

Your chars trash i can kill it full moon def man :/ remember ur weak mage trying to run from my shaman when i was at 1k hp and u were at full in ur own territory and i killed you and a noob lv14 priest?i must say  you were weaker :facepalm: