WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

Lol Arena rating isnt anything besides Reu aint back to full swing yet

and what is that barb +9 and ur bragging De fuk that makes no sense :facepalm: :lol: :)

♥♥♥♥♥ pls it was before was +7 dont be mad for king hacker scammer reu

Since u opened your boyhole

Heres you

69518_.jpg

69519_.jpg

69520_.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥ pls it was before was +7 dont be mad for king hacker scammer reu

Since u opened your boyhole

Heres you

LOL ur the traitor who pulled back on ur Word JUST to get top in Guild tournament by inviting pvp and taking his donations lmfao ur no better then stern :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW Ur bragging Reu has 1k def and a +6 bow Ur the one Bragging about beating that pls!

FURTHERMORE thats 5x5 Mr.+10 Omg ur so strong  :shok: (Not u suck at mage maybe if u pm me ill teach u how to take rouges out of stealth MULTIPLE ONES)

Lets see u face Reu when he was at his Prime ud end up like Pvprange :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :give_rose: :tease:

Pvp hasnt donated shit by the way haha

Neither have i asked him

join the list of haters

Another crybaby

Im cocky enough to take mobile ss while raping you is why youre so angry

You talk about reu like hes your dad

Why dont you man up and do something for yourself child

Pvp hasnt donated shit by the way haha

Neither have i asked him

join the list of haters

Another crybaby

Im cocky enough to take mobile ss while raping you is why youre so angry

You talk about reu like hes your dad

Why dont you man up and do something for yourself child

you are shemale version of eisha

you are CHRISHA  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are shemale version of eisha

you are CHRISHA  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And queen jealousy shows her pussy to us all tell us about brill and how everything you have is scammed

And pvprange is the bad guy here?

And queen jealousy shows her pussy to us all tell us about brill and how everything you have is scammed

And pvprange is the bad guy here?

keep licking fatrange

u will never get bored to lick

Omfg you realized how stupid putting pvprange on your signature looked so you changed it like lightning :D

Whos licking who

Omfg you realized how stupid putting pvprange on your signature looked so you changed it like lightning :D

Whos licking who

i changed my signature cause I offered to change my forum name. what the fck are u talking about? i am not even talking with your dogs  :bad:  ?

u are idiot dumb... u thought i scammed pummy's costume [snowman].. u misunderstood everything cause u are retard. fatherless dumb.

Reu never was good, even before. Seems like Turtlenoob is being a weiner rider.

u must be happy  :facepalm:

remember how u were begging me  :lol:

if im a weak noob what makes u after i beated the shit out of u? ::)

gooodddddd :lol: :lol: :lol: ,pvprange only have dmg dont have tactic :tease:

gooodddddd :lol: :lol: :lol: ,pvprange only have dmg dont have tactic :tease:

My warlock Atombomb name change from Pvpwlock won vs 2 rangers after pummy got pew pewed. I have tactic spewing from my butt. Weak potato. 

My warlock Atombomb name change from Pvpwlock won vs 2 rangers after pummy got pew pewed. I have tactic spewing from my butt. Weak potato. 

warlockhave good skill low need tactic :facepalm:

u dont have tactic with ranger

warlockhave good skill low need tactic :facepalm:

u dont have tactic with ranger

If you only knew kid. Weaksauce haters like you just make yourself look pathetic. 

I'm done responding to you lil feller.  Envy is a sin.

Turtle before you go defending reu realize

Who you are idolizing

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78590.new#new

Lmao Idolizing i looked at the topic and i didnt mean to offend u i was just stating u shouldnt be like "#1 Pro Ranger Being raped by a weak barb"

When the barb is way over his amp and he has shitty equip ( No offense Reu its true though xD) I have nothing against u ill let u do ur bussiness idgaf but im defending Reu Cus Hes a good person and hes defended me and also is supporting me and trying to help me get my stuff back and hey if he thinks u should spend more time with ur daughter maybe u should and take things less seriously try something new :drinks: :pardon:

Lmao Idolizing i looked at the topic and i didnt mean to offend u i was just stating u shouldnt be like "#1 Pro Ranger Being raped by a weak barb"

When the barb is way over his amp and he has shitty equip ( No offense Reu its true though xD) I have nothing against u ill let u do ur bussiness idgaf but im defending Reu Cus Hes a good person and hes defended me and also is supporting me and trying to help me get my stuff back and hey if he thinks u should spend more time with ur daughter maybe u should and take things less seriously try something new :drinks: :pardon:

Good person? Good is building everything you have from scamming? Look turtle go ahead think what you want i wont lose any sleep for it

Good person? Good is building everything you have from scamming? Look turtle go ahead think what you want i wont lose any sleep for it

Reu isnt a scammer infact id rather ask what happened to all his "Set aside equip?lmfao

A worm

Reu isnt a scammer infact id rather ask what happened to all his "Set aside equip?lmfao

Does not stop crawling when there is a falcon

But the worm does not crawl far

its ok chris scammers will defend scammers :facepalm:  but reu ranger was never good even his old one, always got raped by my rouge using 2 flamberge

my rouge use x2 flamberge and it rapes 100% of the rangers on eu 8) heuheuheuh lvl 15 OP

its ok chris scammers will defend scammers :facepalm:  but reu ranger was never good even his old one, always got raped by my rouge using 2 flamberge

WTF ur a scammer and u call me one your high :facepalm:

( Again also spreading lies about me pathetic weaksauce) :facepalm:

I love sauce :friends:

Can u give me some  O:-) ?

want me to post ss when ur riding my dick saying im so sorry :)  u should be careful or cam will scam u to

want me to post ss when ur riding my dick saying im so sorry :)  u should be careful or cam will scam u to

Lmao cam didnt scam anyone and thats not dick riding thats manning up and saying im sorry something u cant do :rofl: :pardon: :)

Lmao cam didnt scam anyone and thats not dick riding thats manning up and saying im sorry something u cant do :rofl: :pardon: :)

i only apologize when im wrong :)  in this case i am not. sorry sir but manning up would be to not still tell ppl i skem ur fake  :pleasantry:  gf.

i only apologize when im wrong :)  in this case i am not. sorry sir but manning up would be to not still tell ppl i skem ur fake  :pleasantry:  gf.

Fake Lmfao Again idk where ur getting ur info but ok and lol that tells every girl ur an ass u only Apalogixe when ur wrong thats pathetic?!?! :spiteful: :sorry: :shok: