mc is OP

Russell elf

Lol just because you can win sometimes and take a ss doesnt mean warlocks and shamans do not have the most unfair skills.. my guild has beaten 5x5 against the strongest lock/shaman parties.  and yes i play a shaman at 20 i can win most easily but i still lose now and then i have a 14 warlock in EU to torment LVL 20 elf ...

Barbs are the most underpowerd class.bd is stronger than barb.casters or ranged classes are better/Stronger than barb.

BDs are meant to beat Barbs and Locks are meant to beat BDs and so on.

BDs are meant to beat Barbs and Locks are meant to beat BDs and so on.

If barbs are meant to be owned by every class.Then :diablo:  replace barbarains to new OP BERSERKERS WITH OP BUFF SKILLS :diablo: PROBLEM SOLVED but others will suffer. :rofl:

If barbs are meant to be owned by every class.Then :diablo:  replace barbarains to new OP BERSERKERS WITH OP BUFF SKILLS :diablo: PROBLEM SOLVED but others will suffer. :rofl:

Yea give barbarians a "Berserker" skill that increases their atk speed and physical dmg by 100% for a certain amount of time when used, and a "Bloodthirsty" skill that heals the barbarian by transforming 25% of the dmg he deals into health! And last also a skill called "Blade Tornado" that deals huge amounts of physical dmg to all surrounding enemies!

That is how barbs should be like! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

idk much abt barbarians bt I hav played elf a bit .  I really feel barbarians r best class to beat mages/rangers in arena

And only if really high amped, else you can just tank them

A bd lvl 18 +7 amped can be compared to lvl20 +7 Barb.Ranged classes own them by their kiting skills.

thats why i told u before, BDs are meant to beat Barbs. thanks to the kiting of course and also Warlock can beat Bds  thanks to kiting n stun. weak vs strong thats what i called counter class, counter each class with other classes

thats why i told u before, BDs are meant to beat Barbs. thanks to the kiting of course and also Warlock can beat Bds  thanks to kiting n stun. weak vs strong thats what i called counter class, counter each class with other classes

So you mean that they made barbarian so it would be beaten by Blade Dancers? Goddamn bullshit. It shouldn't be in that way. -__-

So you mean that they made barbarian so it would be beaten by Blade Dancers? Goddamn bullshit. It shouldn't be in that way. -__-

unfortunately its not a bullshit. u can see it now right?the truth?!. all classes have weakness nothing is flawless in WS. advantage n disadvantage is a must.

Every class has its weakness, wlocks can be killed fairly easily by priest druid and mage (Mages can dodge circle fairly easily). Shamans are a bit harder i would say best class to beat shamans is either druid or priest. Priest because shamans tend to have lower damage overall and use more skills -> energy drain goes ham and then shaman sits there normal attacking. Druid because roots and bees no need to say anything about that.

Also mediocre amped bd +5 to +7 has a pretty good chance of beating 2700 hp shamans if shaman isnt running around waiting for cooldown to end, which is what i do except in pvp.

Ok. They may have disadvantages and advantages. But the only problem is that barbs doesn't have any bigger advantage over any class at all, only disadvantages.

And abt warlocks, if they are 2 or more, they can make you in the same as if you were afk. It just go on and on, you can't do anything and they just keep hitting you.

Long range full stun. Can charge from ranger trap, earthquake, chains. Use chop so healers can not easy kite.

But sure, multiple locks are OP. It is always about the locks :P But locks are not MC ;)

hymm u say that  mc are op did  u saw  revendark hulimtravu chrystall  tayuya  or gabraunth ? they are OP try kill them  when they  hit like a machine gunso maybe u will create mc charackter to see how op we are  :dirol:

LOL, DUDE! WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? :crazy:

OKAY! OKAY! I think Gms should release an official guide about which class can beat which class. E.g: bd being stronger than barb, barb stronger than pala, pala stronger than dk, dk stronger than bd... [am just saying„ and i think this TOPIC(mc is op) will be settled ]

OKAY! OKAY! I think Gms should release an official guide about which class can beat which class. E.g: bd being stronger than barb, barb stronger than pala, pala stronger than dk, dk stronger than bd... [am just saying„ and i think this TOPIC(mc is op) will be settled ]

The game is never ment to be 1 vs 1, so there isn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

TL;DR

elf has stuns.... paladin has fetters, druid has roots and that other area stun that looks like leaves... whatever its called, bd has hamstring..

if my lock doesnt stay way the hell back i die instantly.. my best team vs pro elf teams see pretty intense fights.

u can say that mc and elf op or not 

elf  don't kill mc always and not the other way

skills and player exp in using his hero class determinate the fight result

ur just pissed off cuz ur a** get kicked alot  :tease: :crazy: >:D :lol:

yeah i agree mcs are op, elfs have trouble trying to kill me lmfao its funny as crap,i like trolling elfs too in their part of their island,  ~PandaGang~ (Owner) (and Founder Of PandaGang)