mc is OP

Russell elf

Cant really bring hamstring into this, its range is only 2yd. Circle or fear can be used comfortably before bd even gets that close.

it says its extent is 2 yds but its rlly not bds hammy me from across arena map :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

it says its extent is 2 yds but its rlly not bds hammy me from across arena map :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

Not talking about this games shitty positioning, I mean the actual mechanics of the skill. Dark circle ♥♥♥♥s up in positioning, usually for the better, and usually alot more than ham does. But bugs aside, that 2 yd isnt shit in arena-open world, anything, becauze any caster who sees a bd coming at it will instantly stun or blind it. Thats just common mentality.

EDIT: This is 1v1 speak, ofc if the player has already used its stun on someone else it cant on the bd until cooldown is over.

Comparing warlock and bd what a noob...but warlock still complain...

Truly OP class for newbies

Me Noob Please Pvp me u make me sick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me Noob Please Pvp me u make me sick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hes not insulting your playing, hes identifying the absurbity in your posts comparing Bladedancers incomplete melee stun, to Warlocks Fear and Dark Circle which are entire stuns. Just sayin.

Russell you must know the mechanic of the game!

Mc/forsakens have defensive skills that dominated with stunning skills while elf/choosens have offensive skills that dominated with dealing more damage.

The fact is

*Ranger without stun, they can kill players just a few hit

*Mage without stun can kill players just a few sec

*Druid can kill single player faster than shaman

*Paladin has highest melee damage skill

*BD has combo attack combinated with hamstring

*Priest helps weakening to make fast dead enemy.

This faction can defeat enemy faster than mc/forsaken but low in controlling multi enemy.

In mc/forsaken, only rogue can kill players just a few hit but it needs critical hit while ranger no need critical to kill player in a few hit, just need lucky blessing and speed.

Conclution, if you want stun skill, go for mc/forsaken! If you want faster killer skill, go for elf/choosen!

Rating faction comparation

Mc/forsaken=

- high control enemy

- high stun skills

- low offensive skills

- slow defeating enemy

Elf/choosen=

- low control enemy

- low stun skills

- high offensive skills

- faster defeating enemy

Now choose what type is suitable for your char and stop whinning!

And you forgot about:

- under attack

- miss/fail stun

- cooldown

Under attack means when warlock circling on another enemy and you attack him from another side/way

Miss/fail stun and cooldown, thats all giving you high chance to attack back, and you just need a few time to finish killing warlock with your bow.

But if you died by first time circle, so you are noob with noob gears. Remember! GM never support noob players, till you spend money for them.

Russell you must know the mechanic of the game!

*Ranger without stun, they can kill players just a few hit

Rangers have 2 stuns being damage dealer lol, their trap is longest radius stun (unlimited yard)and with duration (15 sec) also its invisible, they have scatter too and yet they are range class and with highest damage of game, my ranger now at lvl 19 has same ratio as my shaman now going with partner and its far easier win  :lol:

And my ranger far of being geared like my shaman or like best rangers with 640+ base damage and all type of gears.

I know that, but without any trap and scatter that ranger still could be able to kill cloth user in a few hit with OP blessing. Now look! Russell said "we need stun" wtf xD

You are in a dream if you think mc control skills arent op

Elf has to amp high to be op

Mc Casters just need enough skill points

+1 pliskin

I raise warlock to lv17 in pearl and gees its a beast at low amp!

As a bonus this class doesn't worry about rogue's sneaky backstab in pve lol

+1 pliskin

I raise warlock to lv17 in pearl and gees its a beast at low amp!

As a bonus this class doesn't worry about rogue's sneaky backstab in pve lol

I made whorelock in eu and at lvl 10 i kited a 20bd they said was

Super rich, he died

Also ran with ABC at cross war by caravan i felt like a 20

At lvl 14 i decided as long as i dont get ganged no one will screw me unless a high amp ranger found me slippin.. SHYLEEN  >:D

Well explained Pliskin.

Only low intelligence player can't get solution about bug position because of slow speed net.

Warlock is too much power with 2 disable skills and 3 attack skills, no heal? So what? By doing daily u can get a lot of potions.

Elf has to amp high to be op

Thats not a problem lol. Elfs are always higher "amped". +10 MC have same base damage as +9 Elf with same weapon due to passive skill so we can say +10 elves are +11 :blush:

If wasnt cause of warlocks forum could have lost Pliskin epic memes about them, bridge ones too so i think most of people will not regret their existence, even slay because its his excuse to cry about something around internet :lol:

@Spanish That wasn't nice you know,why don't you look from +1 view? I'm not saying warlocks inbalanced,but you defend them saying +10 toons beat +10 warlocks? +70% of sentiels use +4 arena weapon you know.

@Spanish That wasn't nice you know,why don't you look from +1 view? I'm not saying warlocks inbalanced,but you defend them saying +10 toons beat +10 warlocks? +70% of sentiels use +4 arena weapon you know.

+5  :crazy:

Read my post i didnt said anything about what you post about locks lol

Thats not a problem lol. Elfs are always higher "amped". +10 MC have same base damage as +9 Elf with same weapon due to passive skill so we can say +10 elves are +11 :blush:

If wasnt cause of warlocks forum could have lost Pliskin epic memes about them, bridge ones too so i think most of people will not regret their existence, even slay because its his excuse to cry about something around internet :lol:

I would gladly give back all that fun and karma to balance it

No offense taken, considering i am +11

:give_rose:

what i am with +8 ?  ;D

@Spanish I meant what you said for slay about crying,and your defence is invalid from begining,mages,priests and paladins don't have the imaginery extra amp you talking about,is it all about the amp for you?

@Spanish I meant what you said for slay about crying,and your defence is invalid from begining,mages,priests and paladins don't have the imaginery extra amp you talking about,is it all about the amp for you?

I quoted some post relationed with it before post that dude, never said is everything about amp :wacko: 

Dont put in my mouth things i didnt said or changue things, what i said its true and i didnt mention Chosen/Forsaken as u do -.-, just MC ( like this post is about) and Elf.

Already we MC discuss and gave a fair view to Slay's cry for nothing, go search more of our posts at these topics.. when he cant reply back he just spam "opopop" "bump" while ignore our comments.

I quoted some post relationed with it before post that dude, never said is everything about amp :wacko: 

Dont put in my mouth things i didnt said or changue things, what i said its true and i didnt mention Chosen/Forsaken as u do -.-, just MC ( like this post is about) and Elf.

Already we MC discuss and gave a fair view to Slay's cry for nothing, go search more of our posts at these topics.. when he cant reply back he just spam "opopop" "bump" while ignore our comments.

So this topic about elvens and mountain clans?I thought warlocks were forsaken,forgive my low level mind *gives facepalm* ,so you keep trash talking about him till he break down without trying to give him any real talk? I thing I'm kind of getting where Slay real proplem coming from.

When someone says MC you know it means forsaken and mountain clan

When someone says ELF , everyone invites the closest warlock and leaves caravan

I thought warlocks were forsaken,forgive my low level mind *gives facepalm*

Yes they are :unknw:  you are the ones saying they are MC lol.

trash talking about him till he break down without trying to give him any real talk?

Say "he cry around internet" makes me trashtalk about nobody, its true and many other players told him here.

Stuns are not terrible but when u have a skill that can stun unlimited amounts of people for a long time with no chance of evasion except lag placement and a second loss of control skill....

If mages chain stopped skills and attack or

Dark circle let you still normal attack

Then thats balance

Imagine if mage sun armor stunned people how would that feel

Stuns are not terrible but when u have a skill that can stun unlimited amounts of people for a long time with no chance of evasion except lag placement and a second loss of control skill....

If mages chain stopped skills and attack or

Dark circle let you still normal attack

Then thats balance

Imagine if mage sun armor stunned people how would that feel

Annoyed like hell, but I would be a man and suck it up rather then crying like a b!tch.

The point about our skills is they are mainly designed for wars.

Sure there are cowards that run like the b!tch they are to win, abusing there stuns(Shamans+locks mainly)

Just think about it this way.

Runners have no pride and laugh at them for being pussy`s.

As long as you don`t run yourself, you have pride and you`ll be respected.