mc is OP

Russell elf

:facepalm: No, russel, just shut up dude. When a ranger can hit 1640! Twice in the same shot because of blessing, that doesnt make a rogue OP do you understand? Warlocks, yes theyre very op wuth theyre stun skills. If you fight emright, avoid dark circle... Itll only takeyou one combo to kill em.  Warlocks are not the only mcs. -_-

well wat I feel is that elves also need FULL CONTROL SKILLS  like mcsaken ( dark circle , blind , charge ) . wen elves also get full control skills then it gona be real fun to fight :)

full control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent make them a stone ,in short opponents cant do anything ( not even normal hits ) wen these skills r casted on them ( dark circle , blind , charge )

I say this bcoz almost all elv skills r semi control skills

semi control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent just stops them from using skills still then can do normal hits ( roots ,ham,foj)

This is mc excuse about not being OP

"Omg i Can actually die sometimes"(usually failed stun placement )

;D

Woo read back and laughed quite a bit.  I'm an MC/ forsaken user and I do agree on one common though: warlock is OP. Bit flawed what with the chance of fear breaking instantly or screen lag giving you  false character positions. But they do bounce back, well those with a brain anyways. On melee, i like paladin as top melee just cuz their hit skill gets a huge boost in dmg compared to barb. Bd in second, rogue 3rd dk n barb can have 4th. I agree with the fact that all melee are virtually useless against ranged classes. Win rate of range v melee is about 10%. I dont agree mc is op. We got some ups compared to fb/chosen side. We got field control, but u have higher dps. Overall yea its unbalanced.  Mc classes are more arena oriented. Forsakens as well.  But faction v faction, population affects that. But if say on even numbers then il agree mcsaken is op. I rly dont care, game went south after dec ampdare and now with making money off guild upgrades  by charging you signs. On topic.. Yes mc op on some points, but not completely op.

This is mc excuse about not being OP

"Omg i Can actually die sometimes"(usually failed stun placement )

;D

Lol screw you Chris :D Remember when we kept complaining about rangers when they were the most OP class? Now history changed his course by calling Locks OP lmao

BLIND, FEAR, DARK CIRCLE are IMBALANCE SKILLS DESIGN please reduce the duration or radius of being blinded/feared

DARK CIRCLE the mostly bring IMBALANCE IN THE GAME please make it shorter duration because the caster can attack for a long time using 3 attack skills (arrow, siphon, puddle)  :facepalm:  combo with fear with long duration also  :bad:

Lol screw you Chris :D Remember when we kept complaining about rangers when they were the most OP class? Now history changed his course by calling Locks OP lmao

Ya i remember that ranger is still the highest dmg char

if i crit bless my first shot> crit power > crit bless i can kill anyone first shot, but with resil and bless tweeked that only happens 1/10 a warlock or shaman will never fail fear/blind and only on lag space miss eq or circle..

So if you get 1 shotted thats just beauty of a +10 op ranger

Yes not only warlocks and shamans are op

Unless they fix this area control disadvantage wars will only be won with revive scrolls vs mc

Castles will be won over who has more warlocks and shamans

Everyone else is just a topping to the salad

Don`t pull my 3th leg now Chris, Shamans are so not OP :blush:

But honestly Ive agreed with most of you on the fact that warlocks are Op.

It`s mainly when your fighting a full stun lock that "kites" around.

And with "kite" i mean something else. I assume we al kno what a locks real war job is nothing more then control.

And to react about your ranger. It`s not Op, you amped it real good and you play it real smooth. I don`t have the right to call you Op. Happy now? :D

Still ranger is the most OP class in-game, only ranger can deal over damage of player's HP. Average of player's HP is 2-3K and ranger with high amped can deal 4-5K damage in a few sec.

Still ranger is the most OP class in-game, only ranger can deal over damage of player's HP. Average of player's HP is 2-3K and ranger with high amped can deal 4-5K damage in a few sec.

At stupid high amp, have you pvp'd a barbarian smart gear +10? Machote?

He could kill anyone besides the obvious op ranged kite and except some +10 bladedancers. They win thats because barb cant restun without wasting time trying to run aggro charge. Ranger vs him? I get killed before i get a second set of attacks

I havent seen him in awhile but i was still over +8

The point is a kite warlock/shaman of equal amp

will lose only on the freak nature of luck

Its not too hard to keep rangers from killing you without crit blesses going off which at full amp crystal boosts is still rare

Scatter is Bugged and traps those fail its over and its more common than a eq circle Just sayin..

but mc still OP because of stun,stun is like taking the bow away from the Ranger

but mc still OP because of stun,stun is like taking the bow away from the Ranger

The way Kyumaru fighting style is not good bro, u can come to EU and see it

Look at his post, ranger with 4-5k damage (+10 for sure) lol he always say like that.

We talking about OP SKILLS not about amp

MC got 3 OP SKILLS (BLIND/FEAR/DARK CIRCLE) that make any enemies lost control completely for a long duration, ELF doesn't have skill like that!

i quit this game, just check i have never been online anymore. Since shaman is weak against priest, so goodbye! Everything unbalanced.

our stuns is very slow retard :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and you can kill a lock on 1 second if you want :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

our stuns is very slow retard :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and you can kill a lock on 1 second if you want :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

If mcsakens are too OP like that,then tell me with the duck  elves still overpopulated?

Why there's too much Rangers?

Why do people complained about Blessing and that shit still the same shit?

Stop saying that more 4% attack is shit because it gives overall 20 damage.

Elves had its chance with all that shit and bg facilities.

Yes Warlocks are OP like Rangers ,face it and live with that

ELVES STILL OVERPOPULATED

Want to change something?

Then delete Rangers And Warlocks and its done no more complains about shit.

Warlock's do have great offensive skills but their defence against anything (except for dark magic) is very low. Therefore enemies such as rangers can easily kill any warlock with only few hits.

Warlock's do have great offensive skills but their defence against anything (except for dark magic) is very low. Therefore enemies such as rangers can easily kill any warlock with only few hits.

thats the point

Put dark circle immediately on the ranger and attack with all of ur skills, then fear the ranger and run far away until the dark circle available again and u can repeat it

@ashuro why elf over populated? Because playing mc easy classes are boring

Hey ashuro, elves aren't overpopulated anymore lol.. In my opinion the population between elves and mcs are almost same cause many elves moved to mc.

Put dark circle immediately on the ranger and attack with all of ur skills, then fear the ranger and run far away until the dark circle available again and u can repeat it

@ashuro why elf over populated? Because playing mc easy classes are boring

So boring that elves camp at caravan chating or trapping that stair all the day,insulting mcs at mc world chat,selling low amped items at crazy price.

i dont think elf is still overpopulated

go to US-Sapphire

This made me laugh.

Bump

stop making me laugh

Yes please report that mc classes have too much advantage of BLIND/FEAR/DARK CIRCLE and u will have better life

Yes please report that mc classes have too much advantage of BLIND/FEAR/DARK CIRCLE and u will have better life

hamstring/roots/scattershot/bees/chains/SoJ/useless so ?

Its weird that no class in elfs side has skill like blind or fear

Shaman has blind at level 5 is nasty

Warlock has fear at level 5 is shitty

oooh there is a bonus they got earthquake and freaking awesome dark circle

All melee class have no chance to touch lv14 of these classes, just put 5 circle, 5 fear or 5 blind and 5 earthquake and the mc can fight while singing kumbayah lalalalala.....

Lol no stun skill what do u guys call hamstring and Roots *Cough* Noobs :crazy: :bad:

Lol no stun skill what do u guys call hamstring and Roots *Cough* Noobs :crazy: :bad:

If you said "scatter" you were right, but in roots and hamstring you can still attack normal. That is not what i call "stun". There's a big difference between normal attack and can't do anything (or even; 'walk around like an idiot').

Cant really bring hamstring into this, its range is only 2yd. Circle or fear can be used comfortably before bd even gets that close.