Camping @ bosses

Smurfer

ticket for gold could do same situation as is now.  Gold is too easy for farm. CC is good enough but ticket can drop too from miniboss (yellow crown). That make ppl hunt them too.

About paziu idea, i vote for all who want use gate need to have ticket not only one in party.

miniboss drop ticket? if so it must be 0.001% bcoz minibosses are very very easy to solo with a strong char... so everyone would be soling it all day not leting others do quest as they do with bosses  :facepalm:

miniboss drop ticket? if so it must be 0.001% bcoz minibosses are very very easy to solo with a strong char... so everyone would be soling it all day not leting others do quest as they do with bosses  :facepalm:

well it should have same drop as bosses. If hunt will concentrate on minibosses its good anyway because it will free bosses and that we all need.

I heard first time from you that hunters don't helping noobs when they questing... In our parties it never happens, if someone got quest we kicking one member to add noob.

pls m0ve granite im bitter ashes cuz ginie is in teretory of fist born. To fair

Genie is on firstborn territory and Granite on Mountain Clan territory. I can't see here nothing unfair.

I know that, and it's useless,  that's why 80% of wars everyone takes spawn at caravans.

In a fair battle near nadir entrance: 5 v 5, 2 elfs and 2 MC die, the 2 elfs that died will reach the battle faster than MC, making it 5 v 3, the position of that spawn is the problem.

and before lvls update only idiots who wanted to be trapped used our spawn, Elf spawn is right next to both entrances, MC spawn should be next to MC side entrance, not above whole of nadir.

outside war elfs are to close to major MC quest area's, be a newbie hunted for 3-4hrs cnt do any quest cause of war, I've seen it happen many times, Elfs completely dominate the areas near nadir entrance in fair battles, solely cause of that respawn.

Elfs who died will reach granite before it's dead, but we won't reach genie, elfs can easily disturb mc newbies doing gran quest.

its true fix it

I know that, and it's useless,  that's why 80% of wars everyone takes spawn at caravans.

In a fair battle near nadir entrance: 5 v 5, 2 elfs and 2 MC die, the 2 elfs that died will reach the battle faster than MC, making it 5 v 3, the position of that spawn is the problem.

and before lvls update only idiots who wanted to be trapped used our spawn, Elf spawn is right next to both entrances, MC spawn should be next to MC side entrance, not above whole of nadir.

outside war elfs are to close to major MC quest area's, be a newbie hunted for 3-4hrs cnt do any quest cause of war, I've seen it happen many times, Elfs completely dominate the areas near nadir entrance in fair battles, solely cause of that respawn.

Elfs who died will reach granite before it's dead, but we won't reach genie, elfs can easily disturb mc newbies doing gran quest.

IMHO it is better to move genie down to the cave southeast of nadir and make a path there.

Granite has a direct path to its entrance cave. So its easy and cheap for elves to get there.

I have never seen the entrance to the current genie cave camped as much as the entrance to granite cave.

And put the respawn statue for MC in Nadir one map south ;)

pls m0ve granite im bitter ashes cuz ginie is in teretory of fist born. To fair

totally agree. granite is too close to nadir spawn and elves get there very easy while they can mostly hunt genie peacefully. bitter ashes island would be fair position!

Smurfers idea is good, but i would say, either separate rooms like said before, or instead of droprate to 0% (which is cruel if hunters dont know, makes them hunt for nothing, but still hunt) why not after 3 or 5 kills set respawn to 15 or 20 minutes, unless they leave the room while other party is there too. Then there should be an earlier respawn for new party.

for now this way works ok, so if something gets implemented, it has to be better than what there is now.

always had trouble with respawning at nadir as an MC, maybe its a good idea to set the 2 respawn statues next to each other, MC on left and Elf on right (closest to their own territory), where at the moment only the elf statue is, and ofcourse remove MC statue in north nadir