Camping @ bosses

Smurfer

As it became quite a standard that people camp @ bosses (some even whole bloody day), not giving others chance to try for drop, my suggestion is:

- Enable a rule: if a party kills only 1 boss more than 3 times in a row (no other boss between killed and they don`t leave the area between kills) their droprate should be reduced to 0%

any others suggestions are welcome..all should have a fair share, as honestly..there is not much else to do once you get to lvl 18..

Set respawn time to one minute or when one party enters the boss room it's separated into multiple rooms like wow, each party gets the same boss alone, will be needed if population keeps increasing.

well i suggest to fight for boss. There is no other way because all bosses are taken now. I'm not type of guy who want stay in one place, thats killing gameplay.

If you find other faction camp on it just fight for it.

If you find the same faction camp just disturb the boss with BD or Barbarian new skill and get the first hit or win for the first 10% damage to Boss.

Its the only way at this moment since the world is too small for us.

If you find the same faction camp just disturb the boss with BD or Barbarian new skill and get the first hit or win for the first 10% damage to Boss.

If you do something like that, disturbing the boss, people will come to insult you in game and into the forum like usual.

:facepalm:

0% chance drop??

smurfer you very noob,or they no let you in party??or they hate you??

Omg..when im camp booss im always help who need quest..

Maybe smurfer want farm but he weak and cant take famr :P

Im not agree with smurfer

smurfer farms everyday with us for hours, even berengar guards we loot, he has full set boss drop on his shaman, two staffs from bosses, and a guntram droped lvl15 ring, do you? think before call someone you dnt know a noob.

So why suggest 0% chance drop??

He not like people camp bos??why bro??

I call that"boring"if chance drop 0%

Im not agree with 0% chance drop

0% chance drop??

Idea is not good, but calling Smurf noob is worst. From now on our party start steal bosses. Lets check who is noob here.

Agree with you. Thats what i think about :good: .

steal bossing will cause many problems with people, friends will start to be enemys.

i agree 0% chance drop isnt cool.

Sulla i agree with your idea, but i dont think devs will add it.. cuz they will say:"its just a mobile game"

But it should be very cool .. cuz the drop rate actually its low.. and if there is another party and maybe people wjo disturb boss...

It would be nice to have different room: one for each party. 

Or just change bosses respwn rate cuz kill one boss just 6times every hour its boring.

We killed guards like 100times in a row and just for 1drop..

If you do something like that, disturbing the boss, people will come to insult you in game and into the forum like usual.

:facepalm:

Be wise, people camp on boss means that they want to kill boss for them only. If they upset everything will going to bargaining. Only noobs start insulting without deep thinking.

Its a different story if you see different faction, is a legal action if you attack them, its your enemy.

But if you are a peaceful player just stay away and go kill other boss that drop only crap items and let them happy.

Its simple

Try share bos farm and share bos drop item..

In sapphire do that..

And not have problem with camp boss..

When bd distrub..us bd and ranger for stop distrub..

My party not get distrub when farm..

Idea is not good, but calling Smurf noob is worst.

Thats why I said your suggestions are welcome.. I know it is a bit radical, but maybe that would force ppl to move, or at least switch bosses. Could be 5 in a row instead of 3 so everyone can camp for little while here and there..and only if the condition is met (camping for more than 5 kills) only then the 0% rule is applied..I agree with sulla that stealing will create conflicts within the faction, and we must stay together..

0% chance drop??

get english lessons please! :facepalm:  how old are you? 12? or less?

i dont mind trading or buying the gear i need; having to fight someone to kill a boss that probably wont drop anything anyway is pointless and stupid, but,...

i believe the players who havent beaten that boss should have first pick at which bosses they fight.

so, how about making most of the bosses quest dependent?

in other words, when a player hasnt beaten the boss they click on the quest and only then does the boss show...

if they are party leader they can choose to include some 'pros' in their party,...

but no boss appears until a low level player is there that needs it.

having a separate new dungeon was supposed to help higher level players have something to do,...

but from what ive heard the mobs there are too hard and dont drop much.

so,...maybe also the new dungeon needs some changes too?

:pardon:

Be wise, people camp on boss means that they want to kill boss for them only. If they upset everything will going to bargaining. Only noobs start insulting without deep thinking.

Its a different story if you see different faction, is a legal action if you attack them, its your enemy.

But if you are a peaceful player just stay away and go kill other boss that drop only crap items and let them happy.

Its simple

Youre right, but this game still doesnt have so many people. And making all the people who currently play it your enemy its not a good idea.

Its easier to make the people to become youre friend instead of enemy and they will help you.

in other words, when a player hasnt beaten the boss they click on the quest and only then does the boss show...

if they are party leader they can choose to include some 'pros' in their party,...

but no boss appears until a low level player is there that needs it.

then, farming bosses is dead and goodbye warspear to many.

0 drop rate after 5 attempt for party rule is bad idea Smurf, after 5 boss kill simple reparty and we got 5 boss again. It don't change nothing. Stop hunt? Then what to do at 18 lvl? We can only stay on forum or just chat online. 2 quest (1 if sanctuary) in a day is not much.

then how about making bosses level dependent: in other words,...

click on genie quest 'must be level 14 or higher'

click on marashka quest 'must be level 15 or lower'

or whatever.

also, could have timers on the quest so,...click on bossquest '3hours' or '30minutes' or whatever,...

so quest must be completed in that time or you fail the quest and lose points?

that would also limit players farming bosses for rare items because they would have to leave party,...

get quest again, reparty, etc.

pleasing the high level players is a tough job, pleasing the new players is a more important job.

no new players means no more money means game dies.

i dnt know how it is on elf side, but must noobs here on mc get all there bosses done fast if there not spammers, even guards we help everyday for people, so new players are happy no matter wht there bosses get done even if were looting one memeber always leave for noob to get quest, then the noob gets high lvl too and quit, no more money either way if cant farm bosses.

actually you DO know how it is on elf side, izanagi! but thats ok,...

having multiple characters is a tactic that many use. (me too)

helping lower level people beat a boss by putting them in your party is a good thing.

you should be proud of that. that makes you one of the few good guys.

but you dont OWN those bosses! we must all SHARE them!

when arena starts how many of us are going to allow an item from our bag drop when we lose?

nooo,....thats why they have the idea of arena 'points' so we can keep farming and never stop until we have all the gear we want while others are waiting and getting by with runes/crystals we have to pay for!

about new players. Well You guys got quests to do. You are important but what if You get 18 lvl and than You discover that this is game over?

That what Sulla said is true. We doing it for free but some of ppl on first island killing bosses by gold price. Before we help that guys for free.

about new players. Well You guys got quests to do. You are important but what if You get 18 lvl and than You discover that this is game over?

That what Sulla said is true. We doing it for free but some of ppl on first island killing bosses by gold price. Before we help that guys for free.

Yea right, you and sulla are right.

I mean players: start->do quest->lvl up->come one 2nd island->do quest and dailies->lvl up till 18->discover that theres nothing else to do->1. quit/2. make new char abd start again.

We farm bosses cuz theres nothing else todo, farming bosses isnt fun: its really boring.

They should add something like arena, pvp points or something sp as possible as they can.

Or there isnt any sense to keep playing after lvl18.

I hope they ll do somethijg about this in the next update and hope this update will be soon.

in my opinion the problem doesnt lie on too many people or people farming for too long on bosses. the problem is bosses are too damn easy. one shaman/druid with astral gears and one damage dealer is enough to kill any boss except the 3 berengar bosses.

i suggest that

a.) make the bosses stronger (more hp, damage, give them skills) but increase their drop rate

b.) or make dungeons and monsters inside a little bit stronger so that reaching the boss takes alot of time but again increase the drop rate for the effort

c.) or like sulla said make it an instance type

i agree bosses having skills is a good idea

i mean right now bosses have a red bar for health and a blue bar for what?!

if they dont have skills they dont need a blue mp bar right?

what sort of skills should bosses have?

how about: poison/curse skill where she/he/it strikes you and then you continue to lose a small amount of hp per round for 2-5minutes? or until you buy a poisoncure potion (from miracle shop or dropped from quest)

or: skill killing skill where nobody could use skills for 4-5minutes (area wide)

or whatever,...

yea bosses with skills would be awesome. camping would be reduced.

but before that please bring back the old 8 maximum players for party! :D

AOE and DOT skills are good as well as curses and debuffs

smurfer farms everyday with us for hours, even berengar guards we loot, he has full set boss drop on his shaman, two staffs from bosses, and a guntram droped lvl15 ring, do you? think before call someone you dnt know a noob.

omg,staff???

Guys this is a simple solution.  No need to drop rates, no need to make bosses harder (that wouldn't solve the problem anyway). 

Simply add more bosses.  Perhaps make lvl 13 drops drop from yellow crown bosses, lvl 15 drops from red crown and make the BG drop rate increase.  This would be a short term solution until the new island opens up more access to new bosses and more drops (hopefully).  As population increases something is necessary for sure. 

Perhaps an instanced boss on each side even.  Something to increase access.

i agree bosses having skills is a good idea

i mean right now bosses have a red bar for health and a blue bar for what?!

if they dont have skills they dont need a blue mp bar right?

what sort of skills should bosses have?

how about: poison/curse skill where she/he/it strikes you and then you continue to lose a small amount of hp per round for 2-5minutes? or until you buy a poisoncure potion (from miracle shop or dropped from quest)

or: skill killing skill where nobody could use skills for 4-5minutes (area wide)

or whatever,...

what u think about they get bad mp (50?) and have 1active skill and one passive skill? (with mana regen ofc but like: fullmana regen in 40sec instead of be regening every 2-3secs) ex: genie could have a sun magic active skill and a dodge passive skill? or granite have double hit active skill and a block (when fixed ofc...) passive skill, also what about lambert with healing active skill and defense passive skill... etc, that would make the game very very very funny and hard (easy game as most ppl talked about when update was launched is very very boring... think like me: when u get a new console, and a new game for it, the thing u have to do to finish it is just walk and talk, what the fun?)

0% chance drop??

only talk when u better ok? we usually hate talk with ppl acting like drugged and who insults on forum like a sucker...

Make the special area - 4-5 map squers with respawm statute and few  different lvl bosses. Only one party can be in that area,  next one will go to another. U can can go there trough portal like in six shadows quest. To use portal one of the party members must have special invitation (cost 50cc) One party can stay there by 4-6h.

Sry for my anglish :P

• 2 weeks later...

Smurfe I agree with you 100% I have been to bosses to kill them for my quest, my partner was with me as I know they were hard, it took us 4 days to complete!!!! Our people on our side decided they wanted to make enemy's with us, I believe u should be able to kill it maybe one every 3 hrs maybe. It's not fair and I know they were doing it to make us angry as what was said in the treats.

Smurfe I agree with you 100% I have been to bosses to kill them for my quest, my partner was with me as I know they were hard, it took us 4 days to complete!!!! Our people on our side decided they wanted to make enemy's with us, I believe u should be able to kill it maybe one every 3 hrs maybe. It's not fair and I know they were doing it to make us angry as what was said in the treats.

No people is just farming. Maybe farmed for 5hrs and still jot get drop. They cant leave someone to do quest if its like that.

Find 4ppl and make a party go there and get first hit.. theres nothing hard.

You will understand at lvl 18 ..

doesn't matter who deal first hit, loot goes to party which deals 10% of total damage first.

Yea i know that.. but if a party get first hit its easier to make first 10% of dmg.

However, sorry youre right i didnt tell this  :sorry:

Make the special area - 4-5 map squers with respawm statute and few  different lvl bosses. Only one party can be in that area,  next one will go to another. U can can go there trough portal like in six shadows quest. To use portal one of the party members must have special invitation (cost 50cc) One party can stay there by 4-6h.

Sry for my anglish :P

I love paziu idea. Its great!

CC are earned by doing quests so how having a

ticket to such area bought for CC would violate the free to play model?

Omg sorry i just went out pf mind.. i tought miracle coins .. lapsus ... sorry :sorry: