Shamans tank

Toxic bear

and they said shamans couldnt be tanks :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Who said that? XD those aa are easy to tank as a shaman  ;D

I remember the Srh leader who was a shaman. He was the first on Us to single farm Sea,Lake,Gar and Gg

Seen him soloing AA easily aswell. heard rumours he tanked B3 and the shooter solo aswell.

I kinda wanted to do that after my friend Herolover had been doing the same. So I did and succeeded. Still it doesn`t really feel that fun to me...

I remember the Srh leader who was a shaman. He was the first on Us to single farm Sea,Lake,Gar and Gg

Seen him soloing AA easily aswell. heard rumours he tanked B3 and the shooter solo aswell.

I kinda wanted to do that after my friend Herolover had been doing the same. So I did and succeeded. Still it doesn`t really feel that fun to me...

shamans were made to tank lab, thats no doubt. but tankng gg gotta be pretty strong and good crits.

i see a druid tank kratt, he had only like 200heal and he was using full moon set(staff with atral crystall proabbly). he  got so many crits.

Yeah but I mean soloing B3, must`ve been with pot I assume

lol no, shamans were tanks anyway even before necros were around, just high heal some hp regen runes and high ddef. potion maybe if mob attak and party members noob dont see and kill it :facepalm: :bad:

I miss him and his beholder outfit ;

Probably max dark def and heal

I get 2399 Dark def with lv17 equips, lv18 Gloves would be 2420 with around 250 heal but my Armour is moon not astral but I don't think it's possible without pots, that would be like 300 damage each second, unless you get 3/5 crit heals you can't solo it for sure.

Something like that I suppose. Really wanna try it out myself and see how well it goes.

I`m certain it`s around 300dmg aswell but it might be more cuz of the second shooter.

Wonder if necro`s would do better in this case o:

I'm 100% sure a Necro could solo, Nightmare will be on 60% of the time, Plus Bone shield, A Priest would do better for sure though.

I'm 100% sure a Necro could solo, Nightmare will be on 60% of the time, Plus Bone shield, A Priest would do better for sure though.

Hm.. I`m not sure.

Necro`s have a amazing stun, simply nightmare the boss or shooter. It`ll take alot of energy tho but I gues that`s where the Potions come in.

Same for priests but then again it`s B3 of our side so.. no priests alowed :D

I gues necro`s could be a more suprior tank in this case.

Come to mention, is nightmare a stun that works 100% on bosses? or more like 70%ish?

Hm.. I`m not sure.

Necro`s have a amazing stun, simply nightmare the boss or shooter. It`ll take alot of energy tho but I gues that`s where the Potions come in.

Same for priests but then again it`s B3 of our side so.. no priests alowed :D

I gues necro`s could be a more suprior tank in this case.

Come to mention, is nightmare a stun that works 100% on bosses? or more like 70%ish?

100%, it lasts 8 seconds with a cooldown of 15

Bone Shield can absorb around 600 at lv5

Add that up with a 750+ heal + 10-15% Physical def + 2000+ Dark defense

And I'm 100% sure a Necro could definately solo B3

Heh kinda disapoints me to hear that, still great tho.

Its one of those things we inmediatly noticed when the first Forsaken started going lab.

You might be suprised but warlocks are potential tanks aswell if you got the right gears and skill levels. Noticed this myself on my Lock.

As for necro`s wll I honestly only saw them at b3, every higher boss was tanked by Shamans.

• 2 months later...