Bd skills lvl 14 arena

Advise from the #1 bd

When your lvl 14 you can get 2 skills +5

I recommend ham and parry i know its abit wierd many people go for +5 ham +5 attack skill and +5 sap

If your rich sap is not needed because a lvl 14s def can go up to 3500 the attack 468 with no ice queen

Parry is useful but its crap against spell casters but since ur bds lvl 14 warlock and shaman are going to suck due to the lack of skill points given and usualy u will see barbs and rouges and other melee on the top of this list of the lvl 11-14 arena rating

So either use ham and parry

Or use parry and sap or ham and sap

Advise from the #1 bd

I recommend ham and parry i know its abit wierd many people go for +5 ham +5 attack skill and +5 sap

If your rich sap is not needed because a lvl 14s def can go up to 3500 the attack 468 with no ice queen

Parry is useful but its crap against spell casters but since ur bds lvl 14 warlock and shaman are going to suck due to the lack of skill points given and usualy u will see barbs and rouges and other melee on the top of this list of the lvl 11-14 arena rating

with flash attack at lv1 u will lose +150% potential increase damage

Advise from the #1 bd

1st you aint #1 BD

2nd You should get Ham lv5 and parry lv5 only if your shitty bd is +10 which in case, you still should go 5 ham 5 flash strike or 3 flash 3 sap.

3rd Parry sucks against locks/shamans/necros/druids/priests/mages, and 70% of arena is them.

4th your advice is bad.

5th to TC:

Get Ham. Max it, love it, cherish it, as it's the most dreadful skill you'd ever want. Then it's either you go 3 sap/3 flash or 5 flash.

1st you aint #1 BD

2nd You should get Ham lv5 and parry lv5 only if your shitty bd is +10 which in case, you still should go 5 ham 5 flash strike or 3 flash 3 sap.

3rd Parry sucks against locks/shamans/necros/druids/priests/mages, and 70% of arena is them.

4th your advice is bad.

5th to TC:

Get Ham. Max it, love it, cherish it, as it's the most dreadful skill you'd ever want. Then it's either you go 3 sap/3 flash or 5 flash.

Hentai girl jelly

Advise from the #1 bd

dont call yourself #1 bd or you will just end like pvprange. everybody hates you and will catch you everytime when you fail (remember yesterday when i watched your pvp......no comment). and your advice istn #1 bd's advice.. :facepalm:  dude,act better or i am sure you will get into trouble,take care bro!!!

of course go for ham 5 flash 5!!!!!!!!

dont call yourself #1 bd or you will just end like pvprange. everybody hates you and will catch you everytime when you fail (remember yesterday when i watched your pvp......no comment). and your advice istn #1 bd's advice.. :facepalm:  dude,act better or i am sure you will get into trouble,take care bro!!!

of course go for ham 5 flash 5!!!!!!!!

The real #1 bd from eu has spoken!

Hentai girl jelly

Jelly of? I do not need to be "jelly" of a high amped selfproclaimed#1bd who thinks lv5 parry works at lv14 arena. Go drown in the offstream.