why many elf scared of m.c?

achan

in other server like us elf rules where in eu most elf are chicken. Elf need to be more united and over throw the fear.  :facepalm: :dirol:

elf said "m.c scared"

m.c said "elf scared"

who is bravo? sparta?

we boss, we rich, we invade elf alot

mc always ruled eu, still does, and will always, (maybe unless hassn stop playing)

shamans and locks ahave fun playing with bds and paladins, rogues jump druids/rangers with hp up to 2.5k and kill them without even getting hit.. JUMP..

barbs.. most of the best ones all +10 and rich, so barbs all go hassn from time to time and rape elf revive pot revive pot, then elf just runaway coz they tierd of getting killed  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad. Elf need to be together then beat m.c. Btw me and some elf were killing buud and firstlady for like 1hr or more they kept rest. on the spot

oh really? we still had bestmaan,tayuya,knox,wolfsy,chrystall and many more  :search:

lol bestmaan is hassn  :lol: :lol:

and he doesnt even help elf do cl, or he doesnt even kill mc in our own land, he said his elf chars only for pvp cave/arena and hunts and sometimes kill noob mc haters  :lol:

elf said "m.c scared"

m.c said "elf scared"

who is bravo? sparta?

ya u right never ending

Sad. Elf need to be together then beat m.c. Btw me and some elf were killing buud and firstlady for like 1hr or more they kept rest. on the spot

theyr rich see, but they also not strong :bad:

elf mostly attak in groups but somehow most mcs manage to kill 5elf when thers only 2of them (lets say wepons 15/17)

theyr rich see, but they also not strong :bad:

elf mostly attak in groups but somehow most mcs manage to kill 5elf when thers only 2of them (lets say wepons 15/17)

sorry but is 5 m.c vs 2 elf.. and elf kill 3 of them ad die. XD

:shout:

sorry but is 5 m.c vs 2 elf.. and elf kill 3 of them ad die. XD

:shout:

well most of the time elf in groups kill 2mcs

but sometimes pro mc vs 5 elf kill them, with a pot or two.

but everyone knows mc richer,and stronger, well in pvp stronger even if amp is the same mc stronger. there are rich elfes yes but not as many as there are on mc, or not as rich as the ones on mc.

also its mostly mc with the rare costumes, or boss costumes like the old costume beholder, or demonologist.. ect.

well most of the time elf in groups kill 2mcs

but sometimes pro mc vs 5 elf kill them, with a pot or two.

but everyone knows mc richer,and stronger, well in pvp stronger even if amp is the same mc stronger. there are rich elfes yes but not as many as there are on mc, or not as rich as the ones on mc.

also its mostly mc with the rare costumes, or boss costumes like the old costume beholder, or demonologist.. ect.

Nope,complete bullshit.

really? well can u prove that its bull?

You said if the amp is the same mc are stronger,no they aren't.

1.Because there aren't much normal mc who pvp without anyone ganking you.

2.Mc win because most elf don't know how to use their skills properly (not saying that all elfs)

3.Face it mc get their ass kicked in pvp most of the time.(not saying all mc)

You said if the amp is the same mc are stronger,no they aren't.

1.Because there aren't much normal mc who pvp without anyone ganking you.

2.Mc win because most elf don't know how to use their skills properly (not saying that all elfs)

3.Face it mc get their ass kicked in pvp most of the time.(not saying all mc)

lol super true most mc are noob gankers but that has nothing to do with pvp.. no not true not most mc get their ass kicked.. if u dont go pvp cave alot and look dont say anything, im at pvp cave almost all my time i play, 1/2 theres no elfs coz full of gankers/jumpers but when theres elfs, i see people pvping, mostly mc win. also the strongest players from the server, most of them are mc, or druids that have +10  :bad:

its obvius mc's skills are better then elves in pvp, elfs just better at hunt

lol super true most mc are noob gankers but that has nothing to do with pvp.. no not true not most mc get their ass kicked.. if u dont go pvp cave alot and look dont say anything, im at pvp cave almost all my time i play, 1/2 theres no elfs coz full of gankers/jumpers but when theres elfs, i see people pvping, mostly mc win. also the strongest players from the server, most of them are mc, or druids that have +10  :bad:

its obvius mc's skills are better then elves in pvp, elfs just better at hunt

That i agree.Most of the time i go to pvp cave with some of my guild members( Not to gank,just pvp),we won 90% of pvp :D maybe it's just us.

and when mc lose its mostly becouse the elfes have higher amp..

me i am +8/+9 rondel and gldaius lvl17, i pvp darkzain and hes +10, i won, now we both have brain and both know how to play but i won and my amp is less than his, lets not go into detail okay..  and equipments..

mc simply have better skills

and when mc lose its mostly becouse the elfes have higher amp..

me i am +8/+9 rondel and gldaius lvl17, i pvp darkzain and hes +10, i won, now we both have brain and both know how to play but i won and my amp is less than his, lets not go into detail okay..  and equipments..

My weapon just +5 (waiting for update,new stuff ^^)  ;D ,and armor...

Yes you have  a bit better skills

and rememberr the op noob warlcoks  ;D

Not Op,but a pain in the ass :D with that stun.With druid it's a bit easier to kill warlocks  :spiteful:

Not Op,but a pain in the ass :D with that stun.With druid it's a bit easier to kill warlocks  :spiteful:

well.. druid is only class that can kill warlock fairly  :lol:

hate warlocks always kill my rogue in arena so easy  :bad: :lol: :lol:

well.. druid is only class that can kill warlock fairly  :lol:

With druid it's a bit easier to kill warlocks  :spiteful:

mostly mc win. also the strongest players from the server, most of them are mc, or druids that have +10 

In elf side only some druids are op, rest is meat to beat if they are alone :)

Any tips for A lvl 15 druid who is completely s**t in arena and PVP? I want 2 be OP ;_;

/offtopic

buy full moon gear, skills make them root+heal+bees, u should have root+heal on 5 both at lvl15,  make sure u got full moon gear, and learn to run when pvp melle chars

nah i believe elfs are the best at pvp...

compare bladedancer vs barbarian:

reduce dmg to one but much dmg-reduce dmg to all but little dmg

bleed with silence and hold to one-separate skill so u can brake the combo

druid vs shaman:

root holds u and silence u-earthquake dmg u and holds u(no silence)

bees like bleed but helps to decrease the heal of enemy- fear that just make him run for a time while it can be useless in enemies with buff heal..

ranger and rogues no point to compare...2 full damage players with critical chance and equip playing the most important role...