New charmer expert not working

cairooko

Hello so as you know every class got a new expert,

But the expert skill of the charmer seem to be not working correctly!

I upgraded this expert to lvl 3/4 to check it out.

Skill description says there : 1. Increase the time that the dog and helper of chaos exist by 160% and decrease the dmg that they receive by 60% (short version)

Well the buff applies to the dog that is correct. But:

1.The buff does not activate on the helper of chaos minion(bird)

2. There is no damage reduction at all ( i tested it on different mobs all with the same result. For example if i let my dog attack the mobs near hydra at irsel he gets 188 dmg. If i apply the skill to it and let it attack it is still the same amount of damage.

Can you please check this out and change it so that the skill does the same as the description says?

Ty

image.png

"Call skill" so it only affects spawned dogs and not the bird and 

image.png

"if the enemy is under the effect of "Goading" then they receive more damage, 

So the skill description in english and in german saying the opposite. German decrease dmg and english increase dmg if another skill is activated (which is not in the german description)

So if i would want my dog to deal more dmg i must use the agression expert did i understood that correctly? (Even though the german description does not make any sense anymore as said above)

Because just activating the expert itseld on an enemy does not increase the dmg output of the dog nor decrease the dmg input

3 hours ago, cairooko said:

So the skill description in english and in german saying the opposite. German decrease dmg and english increase dmg if another skill is activated (which is not in the german description)

So if i would want my dog to deal more dmg i must use the agression expert did i understood that correctly? (Even though the german description does not make any sense anymore as said above)

Because just activating the expert itseld on an enemy does not increase the dmg output of the dog nor decrease the dmg input

russian description is correct one but im quessing english is almost always as intended because they propably dont have translator for german

yes, dog deals more damage if you use another specific skill on that enemy first

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 12:21 AM, cairooko said:

aigrind translator bad,however i dont know russian

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting!

I will ask the guys to check and change the German translation, but this will only be available in the game after the next maintenance. 

:tired2:

• Akasha locked this topic