[2013.06.21] Earn 2 times more FREE miracle coins with SponsorPay!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company in cooperation with Sponsorpay announces special weekend deal!

Earn 2 times more Miracle Coins for completing Sponsorpay offers this weekend, don't miss the great opportunity!

Offer starts now!

Offer ends: Monday, June 24th, 7.00 GMT

How it works?

You could earn FREE Miracle Coins on iOS, Android and Windows for small tasks.

Among the main tasks are to complete the survey, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Miracle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

why maintenance again :facepalm: ?

sponsorpay is useless in my country i have only stupid shit to download if i pay and the mcoins they give are lower than the mcoins i would buy in game for the same amount of euro.....

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

awesome devs :[

keep up the good work         

but the thing is my net already slow  and again mainanance im getting ancious  :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

I want to lvl up !!!!!!!

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company in cooperation with Sponsorpay announces special weekend deal!

Earn 2 times more Miracle Coins for completing Sponsorpay offers this weekend, don't miss the great opportunity!

Offer starts now!

Offer ends: Monday, June 24th, 7.00 GMT

How it works?

You could earn FREE Miracle Coins on iOS, Android and Windows for small tasks.

Among the main tasks are to complete the survey, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Miracle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

yaaaaaaaaaay  :yahoo:

Wtf you guys doing 2x free coins but we can't even buy coins threw PayPal since maintenance! Fix the mircle coins devs! Your cheating me out of the surprise chest I was gonna buy today! :diablo:

Why does Data Caching takes so long? I've been waiting for 2 hours and the blue thingy still doesn't move .. Why o why? I need to lvl up my druid plss help T.T

Why does Data Caching takes so long? I've been waiting for 2 hours and the blue thingy still doesn't move .. Why o why? I need to lvl up my druid plss help T.T

SAMEHERE! i use windows pc... We waited all night.  :facepalm: