Process of clearing the names of inactive players

Renascido

Question

Almost two years ago, when I started playing, tried to create the nickname that I usually use in all the games I played. However, it was being "saved" into a level 1 guard. I did submit many tickets to support asking for the nickname, but the response email was that  I had to wait and  stay tuned to the news on the website / forum of missing parts as news on this subject.

873553151_nicken.jpg.60449b5f883341c9cab1d79ddf5b1aae.jpg

Again, that was almost two years ago, and almost two years ago, I can't stand the slightest bit of evidence. Been checking out daily and no news yet...

Can you solve either my case, which has been going on since then, for almost two years or do you intend to make a massive redefinition in the days to come?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

Hi there!

Indeed tere hasn't been any "cleaning" on inactive nicknames this year, I believe that this is very likely going to happen this year yet, so keep an eye on our New & Announcements' section to know when we release them. That's all I can tell for now.

On June 23, 2020 at 8:00 AM, Akasha said:

Hi there!

Indeed tere hasn't been any "cleaning" on inactive nicknames this year, I believe that this is very likely going to happen this year yet, so keep an eye on our New & Announcements' section to know when we release them. That's all I can tell for now.

That's great! Also on the need of an inactive nickname. Looking forward to it! 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:00 AM, Akasha said:

Hi there!

Any news? No clues? Any hope?

Hi there!

A large number of inactive character names has been freed with the update 9.0!

Pay attention to this moment when creating a new hero and check the names that you have been waiting for a long time, perhaps one of them will now be available! From now on, the system will always check characters that have been inactive for some time, and automatically their nicknames will be freed up.