Calm Down People !!

Bizkits

Right so I noticed after reaching level 18 there isnt much to do except for hunting and if you already have full equip even this is pointless, so i have been getting into the PVP side of the game recently and enjoyed some good fights with high ranking mcs (bradonja, sinscale etc.) which were pretty unproblematic... but then we get to the other side of it... many mc/fb players have alternate chars so when you kill their mc char they log into their alt and start sending you deaththreats and insulting you etc. I was just wondering if those people dont realise that THIS IS A GAME ??? you dont loose items/dmg your equip/loose exp when you die so why get so excited ? I die about 50 times a day and get ganged up on alot and i dont enjoy it but does that give me the right to insult people/threaten them ? I really dont think so ! I just hope people read this and realise its time to grow up and accept the fact that there is a large PVP element in this game... if you dont like it go play barbies pony ranch !  ;D

the new barbie pony ranch is out?!?!!

COOOL!!!!!!

hahaahaha

;D

people are definitely taking their characters too seriously these days

and blocking chat and trade between mc and fb was the wrong choice

it took no time to find a work around

im not a pvp fan, and dont plan on arena when its up

for me level18 is the ultimate goal, but i dont intend on getting there by using terrorist tactics.

so i have been getting into the PVP side of the game recently and enjoyed some good fights

well.. i saw you chasing lvl 13 char that was only trying to pass by doing his quest and was not hostile..is this how you imagine to "be getting into the PVP side of the game"? I call it sneaky :) But maybe when you see more of fair pvp fights you will find this behaviour pathetic for a lvl 18 guy ;) Looking forward for a fair pvp..

well.. i saw you chasing lvl 13 char that was only trying to pass by doing his quest and was not hostile..is this how you imagine to "be getting into the PVP side of the game"? I call it sneaky :) But maybe when you see more of fair pvp fights you will find this behaviour pathetic for a lvl 18 guy ;) Looking forward for a fair pvp..

exactly my point smurf ! ;D you look forward to a fair fight ? maybe next time tell your party of 9 not to atk me and ambi at guards  :good: do you see me crying about it or logging into my mc to trash talk you ? NOPE ! because i can rise above comments like yours and your behaviour by reconciling myself that im not a hypocrite ! i probably killed that guy because he atk me previously, i dont go in unprovoked ! guess there was no point in opening this topic since haters gonna hate  :wacko:

fair fight? you summoned the three genies at dinalt when i was helping some guys with killing sayton, you with three bosses and 5-6 elfs. obviously we kill you now, no fair rules on the enemy.

I dont think having an enemies' faction char is noobish.

I got many friends of the enemies' faction cuz i didnt get there and insult them (only kids have no pacience and insult) i just asked them to dont kill me when im doing quests or something so (however there arent many quests to do now..).

On sapphire players are very polite. Mcs never attack me even if they re in group of 10 (maybe its respect maybe its cuz i dont go on my mc char and insult people like a kid..)

fair fight? you summoned the three genies at dinalt when i was helping some guys with killing sayton, you with three bosses and 5-6 elfs. obviously we kill you now, no fair rules on the enemy.

there was me and badman  ;D and as far as i remembered you hid in one of the buildings with another barb and it was just me pvping you  :clapping: this whole hunting single elfs for killing you is soo ridiculous you say im sneaky for killing noob mcs but you get whole partys after noob elfs if they atk you  :rofl: but look just keep doing whatever you like see if i care ! you guys want fair pvps but even when i give u a fair fight (1ranger vs 2 barbs) you complain and put people on your little list you methodically keep... look just get on with your stuff and see if i care ! this has gotten completely off point so i guess theres no point in even reading the replys anymore  :facepalm: i guess everytime you kill someone you have to defend your actions... cant wait for the devs to introduce "Warspear CSI" to handle all your complaints  :drinks:

what complaints? you made this topic not us, i dnt even care if your enemy, we have so much now, it`s just another name to remeber.

"me and badman"

conversation over with liers.

I wish to try you Bizkids w/o regeneration potions usage, friends helped you with fight or heal, just clean fight. You are good but i wonder if you can fight clean pvp.

no such thing as a clean fight during a war.

anyone who accepts a quest to kill fb/mc no matter what level must accept that those fb/mc will defend themselves and that their friends will try to protect them.

using potions/runes/crystals or not shouldnt matter, die with honor or improve your credit score and buy more potions/runes/crystals.

all who have bought from miracle shop are fighting dirty.

when you choose to fight someone who you know fights dirty you choose to fight by their rules.

if you prefer a fair fight, fight someone else. until arena opens there are no rules.

(when im in party with bizkits and badman im sworn to protect them wether they are pvp'ing or not.

when im alone i dont attack anyone until they attack me 1st.)

FAIR where i come from means killing anyone trying to kill your friends.

being level18 means you are a good player NOT that you are a good enemy and NOT that you live/fight/die with honor.

there is no fair in war....do whatever it take to win..use potion or gang up with ur friend as many as u can.

do whatever you like...dont care what other say....

they kill you when doing quest?? try another way to complete your quest man..dont crying that crying this...

use tactic and whatever you need to make you enjoy this game...let the crybabies crying loud...

just shut the duck off if you cant handle situation like that and go play offline game

its sometimes annoying that people obstructs you when you are on way to a quest. like gtpone. that douchebag. but u can pvp near nadir sard. it aint no problem. just let be alone. if you want pvp, park your ass on mc caravaner town for a while. some noobs will surely attack you. you then have a reason to kill em every once in a while. 8)

no such thing as a clean fight during a war.

anyone who accepts a quest to kill fb/mc no matter what level must accept that those fb/mc will defend themselves and that their friends will try to protect them.

using potions/runes/crystals or not shouldnt matter, die with honor or improve your credit score and buy more potions/runes/crystals.

all who have bought from miracle shop are fighting dirty.

when you choose to fight someone who you know fights dirty you choose to fight by their rules.

if you prefer a fair fight, fight someone else. until arena opens there are no rules.

(when im in party with bizkits and badman im sworn to protect them wether they are pvp'ing or not.

when im alone i dont attack anyone until they attack me 1st.)

FAIR where i come from means killing anyone trying to kill your friends.

being level18 means you are a good player NOT that you are a good enemy and NOT that you live/fight/die with honor.

biggest load of crap i seen posted here ambi you just attacked me 3 vs1  at genie so stop crying and learn what goes around comes around as you just did  ok :good: 8)

biggest load of crap i seen posted here ambi you just attacked me 3 vs1  at genie so stop crying and learn what goes around comes around as you just did  ok :good: 8)

you know for the longest time i told everyone (human OR elf) 'NO' when they asked for pvp.

i usedta say 'i dont have the stomach for it'.

now i know thats unrealistic, thank you for teaching me that there is no safe place to hide from war.

from now on its 5partyfb vs1mc ALWAYS

from now on its ALWAYS use potions when you get weaker

from now on its ALWAYS kill on site wether mc are lvl13 or lvl18

i will always fight dirty from now on.

you have all been very selfish with the bosses that give better drops

from now on,...no truce at bosses.

thank you for helping me understand

:pardon:

mh.. this is the reason why i cut down on my playing time so much because people trash-talk in forum and fight unfair in-game  :facepalm: you guys might think its fun but not for me sorry !  :good:

no trash talking here biz just ambi has more faces than a dice ask them what happened to me 3 vs 1 ;) and btw ambi i never use pots in pvp look for yourself noob  :good:

be prepared to war every minute if we spot you ambi, il pm some dudes and keep coming and coming and coming for hours so nobody loots and everybody dies, me and ungeziefer will war for 5-7hr right there you like kill low lvl, lets have fun then, strider is a good guy always friendly start shit with him for greed i see.

@bizkitz

its mostly greedy elfs now getting angry and starting this shit, some of our party been friends with elfs like slay , godly, strider,  vanhelsing, kuroski ect for months, peaceful atmosphere there mc or fb we dnt care,, there the people to party with and always friendly.

i wont change out of greed for items, if elf dont bother me or a friend then wont atk.

be prepared to war every minute if we spot you ambi, il pm some dudes and keep coming and coming and coming for hours so nobody loots and everybody dies, me and ungeziefer will war for 5-7hr right there you like kill low lvl, lets have fun then, strider is a good guy always friendly start shit with him for greed i see.

ohh honey! hahahaaha!

if you have 5-7hours a day to play this game then there is something wrong with you.

i dont care how many friends you have elf or human.

im not playing YOUR mindgames anymore.

its just a game, guys! in realife you are all just fat lazy losers with a cellfon and too much free time.

uninstall it and get a job.

5-7hrs? thats just a break for some fun war, not much really, extra 5 or 6hrs on boss hunting Опубликованное фото

the second you leave a boss and stop hunting, just  to come and kill us, we win, force you to war.

you know for the longest time i told everyone (human OR elf) 'NO' when they asked for pvp.

i usedta say 'i dont have the stomach for it'.

now i know thats unrealistic, thank you for teaching me that there is no safe place to hide from war.

from now on its 5partyfb vs1mc ALWAYS

from now on its ALWAYS use potions when you get weaker

from now on its ALWAYS kill on site wether mc are lvl13 or lvl18

i will always fight dirty from now on.

I don't getting it. Are you threaten us? I think its not good idea...

jeez so much drama  :lol:  :lol:

i think most of these fights would be avoided if we could talk to enemy factions and get to know each other just like meeting new people of your own faction.

the way i see it is, if you join a war  thats going on, you cannot hold a grudge because you already know you will be killed by whomever. If you get killed hunting or whatever kill them back once, "an eye for an eye"  then move on ;)  if they are persistent, have a war and let it out, forget about it, and move on  ;D  if its someone you dont like it should be just between you two, dont drag other people into it

i know most of you and you guys are good people, it really sucks when friends you know fight with one another it makes the game less fun :wacko:

I have to say this, and I hope I don't step on any feet as this is my first reply/post  ;D

I have to agree it is annoying as muffins when someone kills u but I get over it but it seems people need to roll around it groups cause they are week and can't attack in singles, it's annoying that I have to roll around with someone to be safe, but as I said I dont care, what gets to me is people that stop others completing missions by staying there and slaying the boss u need, then threatening to make u wanna reset, They know who they are, plus it's funny when ur own side is against u, hello I'm not the ememy lol.

So please attack me in groups when I'm alone, but don't be rude threaten and make missions hard u know u would not like it.

worst is group of weaklings killing a low lvl near nadir  and camping there to kill him, 8 v 1 etc, before update was 10x worse for barbs, but its always the same enemy, rangers or druids, to scaried to come near you alone, gotta hit you from range then run like a girl.

but its always the same enemy, rangers or druids, to scaried to come near you alone, gotta hit you from range then run like a girl.

why druids is always humiliated  :facepalm: Try to talk with players names but not for the whole druids cass.  :friends:

• 2 weeks later...

I fully agree

Do not like pvp should not play

nen and was annoyed by being killed

why most of the time so we kill to make our quests or pvp  :crazy: