why many lvl1

Mtkdance

:rofl: SPAMMING NADIR, They online from yesterday, and until now still on...

The question is who own it ? Because if you look at the name you can see clearly Vomm Spanish Mercurial and other good player of mc side. So maybe all joke, or maybe "anonymous" want the saturation of the server  :unknw:  :wacko: really I don't know

yeh it must be some elf who hates mc players and also wanna lag server,who ever behind this should banned at once!!

and btw I doupt it is afking,it must be something else

Some people say, that Bukkake Land at Nadir and maybe, ABC Guild, i don't know . But Yes, they online 24hour ._.  how they do that ?

yeh it must be some elf who hates mc players and also wanna lag server,who ever behind this should banned at once!!

for the fags who thought I'm serious,who cares,anyone can make any char he want with any name andpark it any where,is there a single rule that prohibit that?

they all elf they r spy u still don't no about that they most stay in lake and bring elf there and ask for cl quest mc helping even am also help but elf not help mc they all hate mc so wake up

they all elf they r spy u still don't no about that they most stay in lake and bring elf there and ask for cl quest mc helping even am also help but elf not help mc they all hate mc so wake up

Опубликованное фото

so who is the lvl1 ?

with demonologist's suit ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok im ducking jealous  :lol:

but i belive the first time u unbind its 1miracle coins, so that guy just do that for  the show to look rich, then just unbind and sell  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

since they dont chat in area chat, they must be in a pt or something and just chatting there

i think past 2  days ago 2 idiots in alince chat they barking they said mc all noob elf is best and they defined all players using bad words his name start A somethin and other player his name is artnails 18 level rogue he is his friend he using bad words in pv chat at me and ignored me i have elf character too but elf not help others our won race but mc not like them many mc players helping newbie

finally one thing i said i like both race but most is mc mc mc mc mc

Not all elf hate m.c and not all m.c hate elf. Many people play both side. Its just if its red name they mean danger.