Resistance

youngpee0110

Question

So far i only resisted a hamstring and a warlocks fear, does it resist all the other stuns like roots and locks dark circle?

Some guy said he blocked a druids bees is it true it can resist dot skills too?

Im gonna keep a res rune set and decide if its worth enchanting my gear with this new rune 😄

Edited by Higgings
Removed both Links

5 answers to this question

It is worth it but I would recommend you also have defense runes, Winter armor, and I think Christmas accessories also have resist. 

On 5/30/2020 at 3:15 PM, youngpee0110 said:

So far i only resisted a hamstring and a warlocks fear, does it resist all the other stuns like roots and locks dark circle?

Some guy said he blocked a druids bees is it true it can resist dot skills too?

Im gonna keep a res rune set and decide if its worth enchanting my gear with this new rune 😄

Yes , any negative effect. BUT , its not that reliable for PvP unless you have a really high percentage.

And to achieve that , you would have to give up on so much resilience that it just isn't worth it.

42 minutes ago, Arthas said:

Yes , any negative effect. BUT , its not that reliable for PvP unless you have a really high percentage.

And to achieve that , you would have to give up on so much resilience that it just isn't worth it.

I agree completely. My guild leader Bloodtooth uses full resist gear as a dk unlike me who uses Defenders of Pirate Archipelago set but I am working on pvp set

guys i hope you too noticed that this topic was there for over a year before anyone answered anything so our answers likely wont help the author but maybe someone else

Edited by Jcbreff