about guild system. can answer Kuzmitch?

warspearbrasil

1- there will be logs detailing if someone took an item or gold and how much he took?

I think the important thing in a guild is trust, but there cases of fights between friends that can result in the theft guild.

2- as someone has something to sell and the market instead of gold go for the gold player go straight to the treasury of the guild?

would be a way to show that all are honest, if the guild drop something valuable and having to share the profits, also showing when it was sold and for how much, also showing that in the logs of guild.

yes, i hope theres something like a link saying ''Bobmarley took out 500gold from the guild chest''  or ''bobmarley took out 2 blades of sudden doom, 5life scrolls and 1ale''

yes, i hope theres something like a link saying ''Bobmarley took out 500gold from the guild chest''  or ''bobmarley took out 2 blades of sudden doom, 5life scrolls and 1ale''

Or like this info:Bobmarley scammed all quild by taking all the gold and items:D

• Developer

1- there will be logs detailing if someone took an item or gold and how much he took?

I think the important thing in a guild is trust, but there cases of fights between friends that can result in the theft guild.

2- as someone has something to sell and the market instead of gold go for the gold player go straight to the treasury of the guild?

would be a way to show that all are honest, if the guild drop something valuable and having to share the profits, also showing when it was sold and for how much, also showing that in the logs of guild.

1. There will be something like journal of actions. There will be basic functional at the start and then we will upgrade it.

2. Why should gold for player's item go to warehouse?

1. There will be something like journal of actions. There will be basic functional at the start and then we will upgrade it.

very good, thanks  :give_rose:

*can u change my name please? :cray: *

• Developer

very good, thanks  :give_rose:

*can u change my name please? :cray: *

Check this thread - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78590.0

for example:

two groups of my guild was killing granite guard, and one of these groups took a sword from the boss, as two groups were killed granite guard everyone should be entitled to a portion of that sword.

I wonder if there will be any option in the market, where the player select an option where the system sent the gold of sword  sold direct to the treasury of the guild.

showing in  the records, time and date on which the player placed the sword in the  market for sale,

showing time and date that the sword was sold.

thanks!

for example:

two groups of my guild was killing granite guard, and one of these groups took a sword from the boss, as two groups were killed granite guard everyone should be entitled to a portion of that sword.

I wonder if there will be any option in the market, where the player select an option where the system sent the gold of sword  sold direct to the treasury of the guild.

showing in  the records, time and date on which the player placed the sword in the  market for sale,

Broke that sword in many parts and each will take a piece :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

When items or gold is deposited or withdrawn all online guildies get a INFO chat message displaying the change. And storage extra pockets (5 slots) are 399mc.

I don't believe it's logged, just instant message for online ppl. Unless leader has a specific log function but I dont think so.