I Am godsrange

Godsrange

Thanx eiy 8). And @sniper ghost no way am I godsmage.. evverrrr. He's the fakest god of em all. I'm ashamed that he has my name...... if I could I would find a way to delte it

Guest XthekingX

dude

youuu reaaly nedd lern ENGLISH

dude

youuu reaaly nedd lern ENGLISH

learn to spell corectly, i bet you never finish high school cuz you was two dumb

Guest XthekingX

learn to spell corectly, i bet you never finish high school cuz you was two dumb

ama two duamp

lke the gaay in yuor pic

ama two duamp

lke the gaay in yuor pic

i thinks yhur pic is more homosex. hemen is manly. naruto peepol are so gayayay

Guest XthekingX

i thinks yhur pic is more homosex. hemen is manly. naruto peepol are so gayayay

U mad bro?!

Do i even know you?! :nea:

U mad bro?!

Do i even know you?! :nea:

actually no you dont know me, but i have killed you a few times on my prolock

Guest XthekingX

If you dont give me you lock name = lier  :nea:

Thanx eiy 8). And @sniper ghost no way am I godsmage.. evverrrr. He's the fakest god of em all. I'm ashamed that he has my name...... if I could I would find a way to delte it

LOOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOOLOL Fakest? ive been playing this since 2009. Lmfao are you kidding me im crying so hard from ur lack of intelligence...Dont assume ur better cause you won 1/5 lmfao. Oops i peed

:bad:

Is that u crying on the floor? Also I still had 50% HP left.... u weren't even worth my time... go home play a different game. U can't play warspear..noooooo. u suck !!!

58789_.png

godsrange pvp me in arena?  :blush:  i see now u re stronger..it's gonna be a good match  :friends:

Challenge accepted 8)

Your a much better player then heronoob and nastynoob. :)

LOOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOOLOL Fakest? ive been playing this since 2009. Lmfao are you kidding me im crying so hard from ur lack of intelligence...Dont assume ur better cause you won 1/5 lmfao. Oops i peed

:bad:

Lol cheap. What u actually meant is that, u r totally oppressed by his superior intelligence ;D  and his outstanding skills. Deal with it 8)

I know I did and that just so I can beat tough players Witt a bow that not +10 and it shows I have skills (according to many friends and fans) :) I just ant a doom bow so I can be a complete doom ranger.

I know I did and that just so I can beat tough players Witt a bow that not +10 and it shows I have skills (according to many friends and fans) :) I just ant a doom bow so I can be a complete doom ranger.

Round of applause :clapping:

Congratulations i see ya gotta new KW Brigadine! ::)

I been full kw brigandine but thanx :) 8)

I miss you Kathy :/

eeeh keep going guys.:yahoo:

miss those moment wen someone yell hand and we do see purple name on party chat. hehe

well,I don't get time to play as like before.Now just on spare time,mainly. active on forum just to see new things that happening in game.

miss ya all.

eeeh keep going guys.:yahoo:

miss those moment wen someone yell hand and we do see purple name on party chat. hehe

well,I don't get time to play as like before.Now just on spare time,mainly. active on forum just to see new things that happening in game.

miss ya all.

Yea :( well pm me in game sometime OK 8)

yeap i did pmed some Gods guy once but i got some embrassing replies,later that Guy happen to be someone else.I think many gods names in server now. ;D

I do play my Druid wen i login game.

yeap i did pmed some Gods guy once but i got some embrassing replies,later that Guy happen to be someone else.I think many gods names in server now. ;D

I have alot of follower...For example, Godsrange ::) :bad:

Kathy that guy was probably godspaladin or godsmage . They are like every other gods (except for godswrath and his paladin.) Very fake gods :) 8). He's the worst of them all. I wish he never copied my name. It makes me look bad. :( terrible hoe idiots like him exist in this world hunh.

Me and Godswraths made our accounts togdther you ducking idiot.

His padin is Godsfury i made Godsmage

I see why you didnt get accepted backinto Pern

Everyone deserves a second chance my ass! :rofl:

It looks like u found your body guard 8). Chris is so nice that he will protect u from me. But he can't for long because in just a few short hours [Composite Bow of Sudden Doom +9] is gonna happen ;) then no one can protect u :)

Everyone already knows you just a dustmite 8) u just talk but got nuhing to back it up so u joined pern to look good. YOUR JUST USEING THEM ;) but everyone already knows that.

P.S. your just as annoying as my $%&* hair ;) and the only way to get rid of it is by shaveing it off :)

My bow will do just that 8)

C'mon guys lets don't go there..do naming matters at all? No,right. ;D

i ve seen ya guys playing amazing that's really matters.

Congrats for your new doom,Gods.

Thank you Kathy ;) I miss you a lot tho come on and kill noob Mc with me 8)

Lol gods wrath is good and we were preety evenly matched when I was less skilled bow was +6 and not charmed. But now I have a better bow and it use is for teaching noobs to show respect 8)

ive got a new 3 month old cousin named catherine :)

Ya awesome idea and remember everyone, Godrange said it first (hes smart) thought of it sometime late last year, cause i sensed that lvl caps would go up. My actual idea was, doom could be made to lvl up to specific lvls ( like lvling up ur doom to lvl 20, lvl 25, lvl 30 e.t.c. ) in this way doom still remains the most awesome waepon in game, Godsrange's idea is still note worthy, but still the weapons need lvling if not, we ll see lvl 18 running around with weapons that will kill lvl 20s or lvl 25s with one hit.

Hmmm..

So if they will make new bosses at new island,, it would drop level 13 items??

Owww M, Grrr.. =_=

Lets farm genie until  10years more...

-uLolz