I Am godsrange

Godsrange

Idk I guess I was just bored. Lol I'm waiting till June 26 for update. And tbh I think doom weapons will be a part of crating even stronger weapons. Maybe lol. For the mean time I'm just gonna kill gankers  and humiliate people like fake gods such as godsmage :3 he's easy life but we already know that. Some might even say who the hen is he? Your right he's a nobody:P sorry for mentioning. I'm preety sure a lot of people have heard about me and my work to help everyone out :) even map 1. And to those that have talked about me. (And the reason y I get so many pm's lol... ) thank you I appreciate it and I like helping as well as pvping ^_^. Well that's all I wanted to say. Hope I didn't waste to much of your time and if u read this tell me what u think of my work :)thanx and see you on ws ;)

lol wts ur talking about in this topic i dnt c anything lol  :friends:

Guest XthekingX

welcome nustyburp . another noob rouge :[

where did you get the idea of dooms being part of creating stronger weapons? Anyway its a nice idea, since stronger weapons should be reasonably harder to find or craft.

Well people might get mad if dooms go down and devs might wanna fix that so I think bars and doom weapons will form the final weapons so doom might(its just my opinion) stay or even rise in price

Guest XthekingX

If lvl25 wepones out

Doom will be 10k each xD

Guest XthekingX

Lvl13 be 100g each ;D

Guest XthekingX

Yeah cuz alot players stay at lvl14 till they get there lvl17 arena wepone  :facepalm:

That's the way I did it :[ lol and I'm still kinda wondering how day he were there lvl 39 weps when Max lvl was gonna be lvl 30? Is there something devs isn't telling us 0.0?

Guest XthekingX

Lol !! He's a failuer 8)

look to yourself falling on the ground xD

Guest XthekingX

Iraqx #1 Pro lvl14 Gankers  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

Oh no he didn`t! Tell that guy in your party to get rid of MY costume Grrr!

he used to wear blue cat outfit when we gank

this time he forgot change it  :(

Guest XthekingX

I hope he did... Or else... =_=

he off anyway

im ganking alone  :cray:

You do know I'm NOT godsnoob :[ lol.... aka godsmage fakest gods in server :P he does jot deserve a name like that! It makes me look bad ]:>

Lmfao but my rogue wooped your ass 5 times in a row so how does that work :wacko:

All you do is talk shit and get wooped like herobrine :bad:

You suck ass at this game you have lvl 17/18 gear while i have lvl 15 and i still woop you  :spiteful:

You're what +8 +9 well im +7 and you still yet seem to have a problem beating me :unknw:

Nice try kid you succeeded at being a noob..Congratulations ;D

Guest XthekingX

бôŦĥ Őדּ ỹÕũ ŅõÔ฿Ś.so stfu

I HAVE AN  ANSWER FOR THAT.  We pvp in ghost village I win u lose so stfu no one cares about you

LMFAO i was playing with you  i had my lvl 17 ASTRAL GEAR ON xD didnt notice till when i went to help chainless right after the fight :blush: . Anyway you're still 1-5 so dont get wet :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

LMFAO i was playing with you  i had my lvl 17 ASTRAL GEAR ON xD didnt notice till when i went to help chainless right after the fight :blush: . Anyway you're still 1-5 so dont get wet :rofl:

you beat me 5-1 ¿LMFAO

you wanna pvp now ¿¡btw i have little talk with this godsranger. poor got ignored :(

i think you rember this pic ( lazy to link others )

and lvl17 gears for NOOBS.i use lvl18 dd gears :!

Опубликованное фото

you beat me 5-1 ¿LMFAO

you wanna pvp now ¿¡btw i have little talk with this godsranger. poor got ignored :(

i think you rember this pic ( lazy to link others )

and lvl17 gears for NOOBS.i use lvl18 dd gears :!

Опубликованное фото

Are you dumb...That statement was not directed towards you and in that pic my gouge fail dont forget  ;D

Guest XthekingX

Are you dumb...That statement was not directed towards you and in that pic my gouge fail dont forget  ;D

am i hear kiddoo cry here?? :search:

what time we meet at ghost village ;)?!

Ohh itte ALL I KNOK IS THAT... both yall have small wee wee. And I know that once I say post the video up you'll be scared :) also nasty burp since when can a rouge WEAR ASTRAL GEAR???????????? after hearing that joke I died.

57718_.png

Guest XthekingX

OMG

now im confused

i thiught godsmage = godsrange

cuz he pm my barb one time at island lost soul :bad:

nasty os this a joke or what??

where did you get the idea of dooms being part of creating stronger weapons? Anyway its a nice idea, since stronger weapons should be reasonably harder to find or craft.

Ya awesome idea and remember everyone, Godrange said it first (hes smart) thought of it sometime late last year, cause i sensed that lvl caps would go up. My actual idea was, doom could be made to lvl up to specific lvls ( like lvling up ur doom to lvl 20, lvl 25, lvl 30 e.t.c. ) in this way doom still remains the most awesome waepon in game, Godsrange's idea is still note worthy, but still the weapons need lvling if not, we ll see lvl 18 running around with weapons that will kill lvl 20s or lvl 25s with one hit.