Costumes in arena shop

Healex

So what do you think?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

I just want to suggest costumes in arena shop.So when people get all needed arena equipment and have a lot of arena points and don't want to buy dmg/def spheres ,they would spent their ap(arena points) on a special costumes that only could be bought in arena shop.Like 8000 ap for a costume and so on

Hope you like this suggestion.

yeah  :diablo: how with spartan costum in arena shop

OMG best idea I heard for like a month,+1 and this idea rocks!!!!!

Glad you like it  :)

yeah  :diablo: how with spartan costum in arena shop

yeah  :spiteful:

This is a good idea. But due the costumes in miracle shop this will never happen.

Yes,it probably won't happen ,but  they could add just one costume to arena shop,it will still be something.

This is a good idea. But due the costumes in miracle shop this will never happen.

but if you think this idea wont be released becouse of the miracle shop costumes then why is there these costumes...

Boss costumes(demonologist/beholder)/Season costumes(warewolf/reinder/greench)/dragon costumes from surprise chests and arena dragonborn costumes too, maybe u can make dragonborn costumes look better, and make the old dragonborn costumes the ones in the arena shop for sale (8k ap/ 10k ap)

i love this idea

but if you think this idea wont be released becouse of the miracle shop costumes then why is there these costumes...

Boss costumes(demonologist/beholder)/Season costumes(warewolf/reinder/greench)/dragon costumes from surprise chests and arena dragonborn costumes too, maybe u can make dragonborn costumes look better, and make the old dragonborn costumes the ones in the arena shop for sale (8k ap/ 10k ap)

i love this idea

They allready have really minimum percent to drop and arena costume could be easier to get atleast you have %100 chance to get it while you don't have that chance at farming.

maybe u can make dragonborn costumes look better, and make the old dragonborn costumes the ones in the arena shop for sale (8k ap/ 10k ap)

i love this idea

Fully agree'd.

20-40k would be enough

You do realise that 8k is the max amount of AP one can earn? 8000ap would suffice.

You do realise that 8k is the max amount of AP one can earn? 8000ap would suffice.

That's what i wrote in the first place,but megatron didn't like it so i said it could be 20-40k,but yes 8k would suffice

lols max aps r 8k hello here think in that  :search: :facepalm:

Didn't know that  :wacko: ,always spent ap on dmg spheres

I didnt know that ap is limited, but i got idea, if you got all arena gear(as autor have explained),then u could unlock option to add ap automaticly for arena costume(so it wont be limited for costume).

Uugh just 8k mcoin is enough. It's not like its going to be a rare outfit. convert 8k ap into mcoin and you will realise that its a fairly high price.

Uugh just 8k mcoin is enough. It's not like its going to be a rare outfit. convert 8k ap into mcoin and you will realise that its a fairly high price.

I bet that for 8k ap it wouldnt be a cool costume.

If you don't spam tickets like crazy,it will take some time  to get that costume  :facepalm: ,and i think that not everyone will have it or like it.

Have you collected 8k ap before? It takes a lot of time and a fortune in tickets.

Have you collected 8k ap before? It takes a lot of time and a fortune in tickets.

Ofc i have collected more than 8k, if u do dailys,quests,and other things then its not problem at all to get tickets.

Ofc i have collected more than 8k, if u do dailys,quests,and other things then its not problem at all to get tickets.

Most people don't spend all gold on tickets  ;D

To answer this statement...

It would be a fairly decent outfit. The suggestion isnt asking for a damn rare outfit to be added via arena shop. Just a few exclusive arena outfits would be good enough.. what more do you want?

This is an idea to give those with AP to waste, something partly decent to purchase.

Most of us have, but like i said.. if you do the maths 8k ap is not cheap and a pain to collect. You should know that.

To end my comments on this topic ( mostly cause im sick of arguing the point of costs ),

I Support this idea and would love to see some arena exclusive outfits available via arena shop, and I think eight thousand arena points would be the perfect cost per outfit.

The Outfit should be fierce and well deserved of a gladiator. :)

• 1 month later...

I just want to suggest costumes in arena shop.So when people get all needed arena equipment and have a lot of arena points and don't want to buy dmg/def spheres ,they would spent their ap(arena points) on a special costumes that only could be bought in arena shop.Like 8000 ap for a costume and so on

Hope you like this suggestion.

Will be nice if can get costumes like dragonborn with ap