Plz ban my account temporarly!!!

x

AT US SAPPHIRE:

hey devs im the real owner of nikgot lvl20 ranger and nikdruid lvl :cray: armyheart lvl 18 took my account which has those characters, i wont go into details how they got scamed here (it had nothing to do with breaking the EULA rules) i sent ticket to support about the scam but can u plz temporarly ban that account till i get back, becuz the scammer is trying to scam my friends with it and he might delete my hard work  :cray: u can see in my signature and all know im the real owner of those characters, i posted here so u can temporarly ban the account as soon as possible ty :friends: :cray:

here is details that zeusxelie gave me:

1.The ID i was using :  [email protected]

scammer changed ID to: (u can see in the 3rd picture zeusxelie tricked the scammer into giving him his ID)

2.U can see in 1st and 2nd picture, nikgot my scammed lvl 20 ranger trying to scam my friend zeusxelie 60k

(for any more info ill send to support ofc but plz ban him temporarly till i get it back :good: ty)

55019_.png

55024_.png

55026_.png

yes all of this true, xmk (x at forum) is the real owner of those charecters plz ban temporarly his account till he gets it back  :search:

i feel bad for him :/ the only character he has now is xmk lvl11bd, and update coming soon hope they return account to him, idk if they baned it yet temporarly  :(

wow reading txt from 3rd pic leaves me in suspense  :shok: ....i wanna know wat he said later on when u told him dat he knew ur id already :shok:

wow reading txt from 3rd pic leaves me in suspense  :shok: ....i wanna know wat he said later on when u told him dat he knew ur id already :shok:

i tricked him into telling him that ill buy mcoin in his account so he can buy the abyss bow xD

so i told him why u changed ur password (acting like i didnt knew that was the scammer) he said i had issues with scammers and was afraid so i change my password and mail, so he gave me him mail than told me to give him my mail for truth xD i told him oh come on x u already know my mail and password (wrong, x doesnt know my id n pass, but the scammer doesnt know ik its him xD so he thought x knows my id n pass) so he said i forgot them, i told him nah i dont believe u and long story after that  :crazy:

he went and pmed x on his bd xmk and asked him to give zeusxelie id and pass lolz trying to scam him again :facepalm: for my id and pass so i told xmk to ignore him and idk if devs yet to block the accounts :facepalm: ?

devs did u block nikgot and nikdruid yet? scammer using them to scam other people, block the account temporarly plz and ty :good:

thx for all ur posts for all  :'( :'( :'( :'(  n thx zeus for hlping me n yes they blocked nikdruid n nikgot bt i wnt get my acc bac  :'( :'( :'( :'( 

hope get ur id back. lol maybe u not know me. but i know u.

i williamtan(paladin) akaitokid(rogue) mage,arher,and some char i forget the name.

xatlantisx(pirets)

thx for all ur posts for all  :'( :'( :'( :'(  n thx zeus for hlping me n yes they blocked nikdruid n nikgot bt i wnt get my acc bac  :'( :'( :'( :'(

ah zool bro xD send more tik to support and wait abit they must be busy with update  :friends: gdluck

thx william n zeus gyz thx for all  :'( :'( :'(

i can hardly understand what u guys saying can u write with better spelling plz? ;D

*z**z**z**z**z**z*

i can hardly understand what u guys saying can u write with better spelling plz? ;D

nobody asked u to understand english ;) all spelling perfect ty

lol zeus they answered me on my block tic the same answer before n i sent another tic again  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

lol zeus they answered me on my block tic the same answer before n i sent another tic again  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

im at work now, when i go home ill check wht kind of mail they sent u, i forgot ur mail and pass, send them to me by pm here ok? :) tc

I still wonder how people get scammed or "hacked".

In my opinion you`re just dumb for losing those characters! But then again, I feel sorry for you and let`s hope you`re getting you`re avitars back. After all you`re the rightfull owner!

Guest XthekingX

bro

it armyheart or armyheartn?

Its was my first and last mistake to give u free costumes . I not even know that nikdruid and xmk u both r same . Even ws support can see that those id not used on my device. I tell u last u r doing wrong with me I donot know even how u scammed. For god sake not make me famous as a scammer. :'(

Good luck I hope u got ur id back. I never scammed any 1.

How bizzar I had a feeling that wasn't you lmao nikgot was talking to me weird stuff yo lmao I hope you get your account back and with any luck devs could ban that dudes server for ever 8)

hero its armyheartn theyre the same lol bt forget thx for all hu hlped me n asked me if ur ok n especially zeus  :give_rose: he hlped me a lot bt thx for all anyway again bt ill wont get my acc bac so np gyz  ;)  m rdy for update dnt tworry ull c surprises about me bt nt a very big 1 lols (when the update begins) so thx all  ::)  n u zeus  ::)

for all listen i forgot 2 say this armyheart ddnt do anything  :)  his friend he/she :wacko:  call yoyohussi this is a name of her/his chr lvl 3 bt i think she/he got a high lvl chr bt she/he used a chr call armyheartn 2 scam me armyheart ddnt do anything gyz dnt blame him  :) we forgot 2 say that thx for all again  :give_rose: 

Ty x to telling them truth. I hope yoyohassi would be block permanently. Because he try to scamme  many ppls .But I want to know how he scammed u .I want to know it in detail.

Ty for giving my reputation back. Gudluck I hope devs give u ur acc back and bann yoyohassi forever so he cannot scamm any.

Guest XthekingX

hero its armyheartn theyre the same lol bt forget thx for all hu hlped me n asked me if ur ok n especially zeus  :give_rose: he hlped me a lot bt thx for all anyway again bt ill wont get my acc bac so np gyz  ;)  m rdy for update dnt tworry ull c surprises about me bt nt a very big 1 lols (when the update begins) so thx all  ::)  n u zeus  ::)

zeus made armyheart pee on himself  xD

zeus made armyheart pee on himself  xD

i was doing what i saw was right, than when xmk said its armyheartn, i talked to armyheart again (thats between me and him)

turned out armyheart is a nice person :)

Talking about the account, who is [email protected]?

idk lemme check with xmk, why? is that account the owner of nikgot and nikdruid? :friends:

idk lemme check with xmk, why? is that account the owner of nikgot and nikdruid? :friends:

yep, this email actually created this account.

i thought so  :lol:

for r0land only xD pm me ingame ill tell u whts the prob if u want to know :blush:

Dear r0nald yup this email created that acc then that girl ws selling her acc so i bought it this is it  :) :sorry:  no pme in game or pm zeus we 2 k the whole story 2gether  :sorry:

@roland can u plz free up my id([email protected])...it was scammed on eu-server 3yrs ago when i started and i would like to use it if only u could reset dat acc having dat id ty ::)

Dear r0nald if u wont get me bac that acc that i bought n before u lock this topic jst 1 thing can u check those 2 accs (1289989 n 100406) those 2 accs scammed before n those for me i sent u some tix about that bt u only answered me that those 2 accs r blocked n jst 1 info those 2 accs r for me n they scammed before u can say 3years plz gv it bac 2 me if ur nt given me bac that acc i bought it

Dear r0nald i nd answer about the acc that blocked n the 2 accs that i told u about in this page plz answer me  :sorry:

Check your email, case is solved.

thx r0nald thx  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  ,m thanking  u from my heart thank all technical supp all gms all devs thank them all ur the best r0nald  :'( :'( :'(  i wont do anything again like the fault again  :yahoo: :yahoo:  thx  :) :) :)  i learned my listen  :) :)