unity

Russell elf

Question

Actually, it is a good question. Are there already players who has got a unity sign from a boss? On EU i haven't met anyone who has (but i do not speak all players).

which boss drops unity signs

lol all bosses from lvl 12 n higher drops unity signs n u can find the answer here 2  ;)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84816.0

I know, but we asked million times there too who drop, because for me (us) it is not clear. And we tried to get them too with a low level party (or high level in swamp), a couple of times but we never got one.

It is much clearer to give the answer than to link to another topic with a lot of posts where the same question is asked a lot of times, and the question not answered either.

So i ask again; has anyone already received a unity sign? and where?

I know, but we asked million times there too who drop, because for me (us) it is not clear. And we tried to get them too with a low level party (or high level in swamp), a couple of times but we never got one.

It is much clearer to give the answer than to link to another topic with a lot of posts where the same question is asked a lot of times, and the question not answered either.

So i ask again; has anyone already received a unity sign? and where?

I understand it like this :

All party members should be the same or lower level than boss is, NOT HIGHER!!,and then you have a chance (Not 100% drop) to get Unity sign.

As for swaps,it's simple you could be any level and might get it(unity sign).

Hope it helped a bit  :drinks:

I understand it like this :

All party members should be the same or lower level than boss is, NOT HIGHER!!,and then you have a chance (Not 100% drop) to get Unity sign.

As for swaps,it's simple you could be any level and might get it(unity sign).

Hope it helped a bit  :drinks:

:rofl: Its mean next update: Out money for buy unity sign.... cuz until now, no one tell abt get it, except from mysterious chest :rofl:

:rofl: Its mean next update: Out money for buy unity sign.... cuz until now, no one tell abt get it, except from mysterious chest :rofl:

Ohh then it's the same lol  :facepalm:

Look here : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=87308.0

And if you lazy to go to the link,this is what snorlax said : "Price will be the same, but you are still able to get them from bosses."

Ohh then it's the same lol  :facepalm:

Look here : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=87308.0

And if you lazy to go to the link,this is what snorlax said : "Price will be the same, but you are still able to get them from bosses."

i know, but until now, i never hear the people who get unity sign :facepalm: from boss, im hunt 50x boss at lab with same level ppl, but just trash :facepalm:

i know, but until now, i dont hear the people who get unity sign :facepalm: from boss

I'm sure someone got it,but it's not a big deal to get it,so no one brag about it.And there aren't a lot of low levels who hunt bosses.

I think it is actually a very big deal. That's why i tried it a couple of times myself and will go do that again.

Then good luck  ;)

how to get unity sign:  ;D

use a low lvl tank u got and go and farm yellow high bosses, heal by using a ur high lvl healer out side party from ur low lvl xD there u have it, it should drop unity sign for ur low lvl :blush: ill try it tmr and see wht happens, if it droped ill post pic

go farm fireater or succubus. they ever gave me an unity sign with my priest when it lvl 14

I killed Insane Garmund (lvl 15) on MC-side for over an hour with my lvl 14 necro ;D

Stood for i guess more then a hour at succubus and fire-eater with my lvl 13 ranger. And with a healer (not in party) for healing.

Guess i killed both around 20 times each. Only got 1 sphere of def from each of them.

No unity sign :(

Stood for i guess more then a hour at succubus and fire-eater with my lvl 13 ranger. And with a healer (not in party) for healing.

Guess i killed both around 20 times each. Only got 1 sphere of def from each of them.

No unity sign :(

Probably big bosses drop unity signs  :unknw:

Probably big bosses drop unity signs  :unknw:

In the explanation (well.. the post in the update topic) of the devs they talked about mini bosses.

Or they think different about mini bosses then most players do ? :(

And i havent heard others who hunted eye a lot that they got an unity sign from it.

Or lab doesnt count ?

I dont have a clue what bosses the devs mean... :unknw:

In the explanation (well.. the post in the update topic) of the devs they talked about mini bosses.

Or they think different about mini bosses then most players do ? :(

And i havent heard others who hunted eye a lot that they got an unity sign from it.

Or lab doesnt count ?

I dont have a clue what bosses the devs mean... :unknw:

Probably maraksha,dinalt,kratt...

We asked zillion times what "mini-bosses" are, but not a response :(

I actually killed lake with only low-levels too a couple of times, but not enough probably. Devs should really respond how to get it, in my oppinion. We are hours and hours busy trying, and probably the wrong way (wrong boss/wrong party/etc.).

We asked zillion times what "mini-bosses" are, but not a response :(

I actually killed lake with only low-levels too a couple of times, but not enough probably. Devs should really respond how to get it, in my oppinion. We are hours and hours busy trying, and probably the wrong way (wrong boss/wrong party/etc.).

malke a topic with a topic name simmilar to this one and they will answer -----------> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86276.0

Actually developers said that with mini-bosses they meant for example sea,lake,kratt and so forth. Will be interesting to see what is BIG boss ;D

i doubt with developer :search:

Case Closed

Why?

I havent heard people who got unity sign as a drop from whatever boss they hunted.

Or they dont dare to say it here :(.

go farm fireater or succubus. they ever gave me an unity sign with my priest when it lvl 14

Absolutely not case closed. He get unity sign in lvl 14 from a lvl 13 mini-boss.

Lab bosses drop unity signs... got one today and two others dropped for my party.  ;)

what is boss name, and level boss? and and what level of players in your party?

Then devs really need to explain more clearly how to get unity sign (and not have to buy via mcoins).

What do we do wrong?

C'mon devs, please explain better.