New skill!!

Should you buy the new skill?

How well, will it work for solo bosses? Since mdgm gives very high DMG it will recover your health fast enough but that's on 4/4

On 5/30/2020 at 7:17 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

Should you buy the new skill?

How well, will it work for solo bosses? Since mdgm gives very high DMG it will recover your health fast enough but that's on 4/4

i didn't buy the skill or used it, and since no one replied i will give my uncultured opinion based on what i read about it.

- as the skill goes, there is a high chance that it get resisted by bosses, someone correct me if i'm wrong, and if it didnt even then use it with physical damage is much preferable.

- will i take points from death call, aura of hatred, blood protection...etc to add point to this skills? absolutely not.

- i don't know how much magical damage the "zone" it create deal or how big it is, but with dk limited magical damage i think it will deal something similar to death call damage.

i can see its uses in pvp and probably soloing, but honestly speaking its something dk doesn't really need.

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

as the skill goes, there is a high chance that it get resisted by bosses, someone correct me if i'm wrong, and if it didnt even then use it with physical damage is much preferable.

The skill is resisted on a ratio of 40%, I'd say. The use of physical damage is still very appreciated, though If you want it to work at its finest then you should use a weapon which has got Magic Damage on it, since the 2nd effect lasts more than the first one. At 4/4 though, the skill really deals high damage. The area of effect is 3x3 wide. 

will i take points from death call, aura of hatred, blood protection...etc to add point to this skills? absolutely not.

I'm considering to make it back to 1/4... Although blood protection seems to last too low, the protection it gives can stack with Shaman's skill. Right now, I'd definitely go for Blood Protection, if you don't use at all magic damage. 

i don't know how much magical damage the "zone" it create deal or how big it is, but with dk limited magical damage i think it will deal something similar to death call damage.

No, at maxed skill it deals a lot of magic damage. Total magic based Dks would deal an insane ammount of damage with this skill, but I wouldn't still create a full magic based character if I were you... too many resisted skills on PvE. Bosses can still resist Exhalation's damage nor it can crit (for who knows which reason, considering that now there are way worse skills capable to do that). 

It's a so-so: it can stack with buffs like Rage, Fury of the Dephts, Ferocity. It can trigger rage and stun, and it's nice enough to create chaos on PvP, if you add somewhere magic damage on your equipment.

Don't use it in any other scenario... personal opinion disclaimer. 

30 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

maybe if it had an AoE as big as paladin/shaman banner? :cat2:

Want a honest opinion? I wouldn't take it anyway. If they increased the damage dealt to 40% ~ for 6 seconds OR if they increased the time the debuff lasts for 10 secs at 4/4, then it's another story. 

They focused a lot on the damage it deals because they want dks to use some magic damage, eventually to turn full magic. It's still not worth in my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Want a honest opinion? I wouldn't take it anyway. If they increased the damage dealt to 40% ~ for 6 seconds OR if they increased the time the debuff lasts for 10 secs at 4/4, then it's another story. 

They focused a lot on the damage it deals because they want dks to use some magic damage, eventually to turn full magic. It's still not worth in my opinion. 

true, if they buffed saturation and/or secret reserve instead of adding a new skill i would been happier

26 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

true, if they buffed saturation and/or secret reserve instead of adding a new skill i would been happier

I'd be happy with Saturation's HP cost removed... it would be useful even at 1/4 if it was like that. 

10 minutes ago, aks said:

Any pvp usage this skill?

If you plan to use magic damage with ferocity, it can deal a very nice ammount of damage. Moreover, it was recently buffed, so try to give it the "right" love. On PvP, there are must-skills that a DK shall necessarily max in order to be strong. 

Well I retested the skill and it's actually a quite decent skill.

Even with around 100+ MDMG, it gives around 300-600 DMG. It definitely will work awesome with good vamp peremeter and that debuff is quite useful for faster killing with your damagers.

So I chose this,

Aura of Hatred 3/4

Death Call 2/4

Steel Hurricane 4/4

Knight's Curse 4/4

34 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Well I retested the skill and it's actually a quite decent skill.

Even with around 100+ MDMG, it gives around 300-600 DMG. It definitely will work awesome with good vamp peremeter and that debuff is quite useful for faster killing with your damagers.

So I chose this,

Aura of Hatred 3/4

Death Call 2/4

Steel Hurricane 4/4

Knight's Curse 4/4

Try at this point to max Aura instead of Hurricane. Aura has got a higher benefit and can indirectly buff steel hurricane too. 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Try at this point to max Aura instead of Hurricane. Aura has got a higher benefit and can indirectly buff steel hurricane too. 

Yeah I have been thinking about that. It's better