Berserker Power (?)

Toxicbyte

WHAT THE ACTUAL .. 🤣

7% pene and 7% atk speed/dmg BUT taking 30% more damage and losing 35% of your max HP at 1/4?

Is this a joke? Using this skill only makes you die faster lmao 😂 whats the point of even using it?

This skill is basically useless at all levels, especially for 1h (why the phuck would a barb need atk speed?)

Its only useful at 4/4 for 2HAND and even then, 2h sucks for barb, so again whats the point of even USING this skill?

It may sound useless, but it is really good skill on 3/4 or 4/4. 20% speed and 20% pene increase make true difference in battle. Nowadays Barb can easily reach max speed attack. I myself have speed build and can still tank decently. I myself have accomplished to deal around 10K+ dmg in matter of second thanks to 60% speed attack and 20% pene. So whatever you say, you may not tested it or used it correctly.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:55 PM, Heredurian said:

It may sound useless, but it is really good skill on 3/4 or 4/4. 20% speed and 20% pene increase make true difference in battle. Nowadays Barb can easily reach max speed attack. I myself have speed build and can still tank decently. I myself have accomplished to deal around 10K+ dmg in matter of second thanks to 60% speed attack and 20% pene. So whatever you say, you may not tested it or used it correctly.

can you give explanation to get max speed while you tank. sure tank speed barb has good hybrid build but the problem is att speed delay from barb 1h weapon just 35% with berserker 4/4 i try to figure it out how to max att speed but sacrifice my tank stat such parry and maybe mana regen to, its good ? please give your experience to us thanks 🤩

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 3:31 PM, MANU said:

can you give explanation to get max speed while you tank. sure tank speed barb has good hybrid build but the problem is att speed delay from barb 1h weapon just 35% with berserker 4/4 i try to figure it out how to max att speed but sacrifice my tank stat such parry and maybe mana regen to, its good ? please give your experience to us thanks 🤩

you can use an full on armor with all the tank stats you need such as parry and block along with the same rings and belt
what comes in play are the other things
you can still use an cape with both parry and energy regen to help you keep up with it
use atk speed enchantments on your gloves wich is going to sacrifice a bit of penetration that will be counteracted by the skill itself so its not a big of a problem, and you also need to be in a level 10 guild for their attack speed buff.

if you do it proprely you will have about 20% atk speed wich will be boosted all the way up.
all of this its possible while using all equipment from the sea tramp's lair dungoen with the exception of the shield wich is from the spring event (because 2x block and thats it, allowing for both high parry and block) and giving out your usual parry and block runes, feel free to use rage on ur chestplate, and enchanting where you can with atk speed
as armor set use the one with parry as second bonus, but using any other armor is game on as long you keep the enchants what them are
as weapon you can use the sword wich gives that boost in accuracy you need to dont miss every single attack
there is an amulet wich has hp, energy regen and attack speed wich can be the perfect case for you, you can find it on the normal difficulty
in this way you wont reach 60% with the skill but you should get way closer(should be 40%, about 44 if using atk speed rune on chestplate), you can fill in the gap by adding the attack speed relic on your chop so whenever your chop goes into a miss or parry you have a free period of a great 70% attack speed, while keeping up as high both ur parry and block, you CAN sacrifice some block and parry by filling it out with lifesteal and attack power, bosses will not harm you eitherway, the safest sacrifice you can do is to change your weapon with one that posses attack speed and balance the loss in parry with a combo of armor sets with parry as first bonus, chaning the belt with one that posses attack speed will not harm your tanking capabilities too much wich should allow you to get around that 30% attack speed you need to reach the 50% during the skill uptime

(to take note, noone of the modifications to the gear sacrificies any energy regeneration)

ps. afther a run on the calculator its possible to achive 38% attack speed whilist having 24% block and parry with a set i lost because im stoopid, owever its composed with 2 sets of snow to have double parry bonus, sea cape with parry, mdeff and energy regen, amulet with hp, atk speed and energy regen, sword with atk speed (spring), atk speed runes evrywhere its possible, and then the usual tanking enchantments with lifesteal on amulet and rings

all of it +7 and using highest level gear, lvl 10 guild boost, you get to almost 9k pdeff, wich is good enough for essentially all pve content

On 10/26/2022 at 3:50 PM, lore said:

you can use an full on armor with all the tank stats you need such as parry and block along with the same rings and belt
what comes in play are the other things
you can still use an cape with both parry and energy regen to help you keep up with it
use atk speed enchantments on your gloves wich is going to sacrifice a bit of penetration that will be counteracted by the skill itself so its not a big of a problem, and you also need to be in a level 10 guild for their attack speed buff.

if you do it proprely you will have about 20% atk speed wich will be boosted all the way up.
all of this its possible while using all equipment from the sea tramp's lair dungoen with the exception of the shield wich is from the spring event (because 2x block and thats it, allowing for both high parry and block) and giving out your usual parry and block runes, feel free to use rage on ur chestplate, and enchanting where you can with atk speed
as armor set use the one with parry as second bonus, but using any other armor is game on as long you keep the enchants what them are
as weapon you can use the sword wich gives that boost in accuracy you need to dont miss every single attack
there is an amulet wich has hp, energy regen and attack speed wich can be the perfect case for you, you can find it on the normal difficulty
in this way you wont reach 60% with the skill but you should get way closer(should be 40%, about 44 if using atk speed rune on chestplate), you can fill in the gap by adding the attack speed relic on your chop so whenever your chop goes into a miss or parry you have a free period of a great 70% attack speed, while keeping up as high both ur parry and block, you CAN sacrifice some block and parry by filling it out with lifesteal and attack power, bosses will not harm you eitherway, the safest sacrifice you can do is to change your weapon with one that posses attack speed and balance the loss in parry with a combo of armor sets with parry as first bonus, chaning the belt with one that posses attack speed will not harm your tanking capabilities too much wich should allow you to get around that 30% attack speed you need to reach the 50% during the skill uptime

(to take note, noone of the modifications to the gear sacrificies any energy regeneration)

ps. afther a run on the calculator its possible to achive 38% attack speed whilist having 24% block and parry with a set i lost because im stoopid, owever its composed with 2 sets of snow to have double parry bonus, sea cape with parry, mdeff and energy regen, amulet with hp, atk speed and energy regen, sword with atk speed (spring), atk speed runes evrywhere its possible, and then the usual tanking enchantments with lifesteal on amulet and rings

all of it +7 and using highest level gear, lvl 10 guild boost, you get to almost 9k pdeff, wich is good enough for essentially all pve content

Thanks lore for this incredible information i got learn something