irfansha

Is warlock dark cirlce should change  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is warlock dark cirlce should change

• Yes
    • no

THE FACT is warlock still IMBALANCE

New player using warlock will feel like Bill Gates going for shopping

Kill yourself. I had respect for you earlier but you went full retard.

THE FACT is warlock still IMBALANCE

New player using warlock will feel like Bill Gates going for shopping

you've said that like 20 times already, is that all you can come up with? You fail to come up with any good arguements at all. The only arguements you're coming up with are that of a crying child :facepalm:

I miss the smite button!

Warlock is 100% balanced, the people who complain about warlock being "OP" have probably never played a warlock or are otherwise weak. Warlock with heavy armor and a healing skill would be GODly, this what we have now isn't.

Warlocks? :unknw: You mean those Baby toys :crazy:

EDIT: Immedietly regretted what i said ;D  but yes they are not OP anymore and i dont see a reason as to why nerf them anymore

Naaah, you guys said balance because you never play other faction...why??? Because most MC/forsaken have easier life with their awesome skills.

Does FB/chosen have skills like fear/blind/circle? NO!

Blind/fear are anti crossing skills, any class can't stay at crossing because of these skills only.

And you MC/forsaken doesn't have good argument of these skills mechanism because its too good to be true

Naaah, you guys said balance because you never play other faction...why??? Because most MC/forsaken have easier life with their awesome skills.

Does FB/chosen have skills like fear/blind/circle? NO!

Blind/fear are anti crossing skills, any class can't stay at crossing because of these skills only.

And you MC/forsaken doesn't have good argument of these skills mechanism because its too good to be true

NO..YOU are wrong. YOU are the one who fails to come up with good arguements. the only arguements you come up with are "nooooooooooooooo locks are not balanced they are op op" or "CIRCLE IS A GOD SKILL ZOMG" if you were accusing someone for murder in real life and your only reason was "HE has a scar  on his left eye, I KNOW HE MURDERED My friend" or "its him because i dont like him" i highly doubt any judges would find him guilty at all.

you are not coming up with any good reasons at all, you're whining like a dog for cakes sake!

YOU are the one who fails to come up with reasonable arguements, you've seen people here coming up with quite good arguements . Yet all you do is CRY! CRY! CRY!

Jesus christ get over it already and learn how to play "SLAY the old timer" :facepalm:

slay is true.

yes, hamstring is op againts any staff user. but locks and shaman can control the bd. so the bd cant touch you.

skill control enemy is suck not only in pvp, also in a place like swamp slug.. :facepalm:

yes, circle is the god stun bcause it stun more than 1 ppl..... no other char can stun more than 1 ppl.. :facepalm: :facepalm:

try play vs warlocks, shamans... u will find that its undead...

All my explanation and arguments somewhere in the front page.

All of you guys MC/forsaken only expert in cursing people but can't give good argument.

Complaining bd hamstring against dark circle/blind/fear LOL speechless....

DELETE BD HAMSTRING ITS OP BOOHOO WEEEHHH SNIKSNIK

,.l..

ok  ;)

bd new skill add dark circle

and bds ham give warlocks

lets seee who crying aftar chaging skills  ;)

Lol good suggestion Nia, seems they are more interest to have hams on warlock and throw away circle for bd LOL

Speechless

Alucard:

Lmao it's just you guys who doesn't know how to use a warlock :lol:

warlock is my favourite class i've played so far,, is warlock a shaman without heal? no, why? i love warlock i can easily kill melee classes/and magic casters.

I am lvl 14 atm, i can EASILY kill mages/priests/bladedancers/paladins/ they are weak as hell, Priests stands no chance against my tactic/unless they know how to use class, bladedancers at my lvl has no chance (unless i'm in close combat) in killing me, i love warlocks.

LOL, well explained about warlock is OP by warlock user...but he instead said warlock is weak in another topic.

Speechless...lol

Yeah right wise owl, in that case you are fighting only noob warlocks or you are holding something so shiny

Yeah right wise owl, in that case you are fighting only noob warlocks or you are holding something so shiny

I'm a pro warlock and I could win myself in PvP

For me as a mage I don't see warlocks inbalanced at all,maybe because I have 3000 health points and +7 sudden doom staff,but believe me I beaten alot of +9-+10 warlocks,just teleport to them when they are about to cast circle then use chains,I dodge 1 circle at least every 1vs1 and chains push warlock out of fear range so he just keep pressing a fear on me for nothing but watching me doing 1000-2000 damage to it till chains end and his fear gets casted after 6sec so as a mage I can tell warlocks are not hard to beat for us at all,as for priests I used to know a priest who beaten alot of high amp warlocks and 3000 health points and he had poor equips and amp,if I can just recall his name,and druid with level 5 root and accepted gears can beat any warlock,in fact I seen alot of druids dropping warlocks with 1 root,as for rangers they basicly can drop any caster including warlocks in 1sec,bladers can drop warlocks with 1 hamistering if +9-+10 in amp,if middle amp then 2-3 hamisterings enaugh to drop any warlock,bladers have +3000 health points and +100 health regeneration so they would usually survive to do 2-3 hamisterings to the warlock,so now only paladins left,but level 5 foj can turn any war,3vs3 and 5vs5 resuilts but I rarely see a paladin clever enaugh to make foj level 5,beside level 5 aura makes all party mates' heals comes with like 25% bonus,I seen that turn alot of 3vs3 arenas resuilts and very helpfull at farming,so basicly no elven class is easy to kill by warlocks,your proplem here is passing maps,but that bonus can come to any class with high-speed connection,even though I do believe that game should be one map and passing maps is bringing huge inbalance,about warlocks they are not a proplem,they been debuffed alot by devs each update,if you asked me when I made my mage I would of said it's not a fair class,but now no way.

Well.. you talk about +7 and a doom. The average player is far far far away from that. I am very happy to have an arena lvl 17 +5. But that is the limit for normal (no mc-coin users) players. The difference is; a warlock without nices gear, without amps can still kill half amped nice gear players easy.

And a mage is the worst opponent for warlocks, i think :)

i'm surely agree to Tsja.....

For me as a mage I don't see warlocks inbalanced at all,maybe because I have 3000 health points and +7 sudden doom staff,but believe me I beaten alot of +9-+10 warlocks,just teleport to them when they are about to cast circle then use chains,I dodge 1 circle at least every 1vs1 and chains push warlock out of fear range so he just keep pressing a fear on me for nothing but watching me doing 1000-2000 damage to it till chains end and his fear gets casted after 6sec so as a mage I can tell warlocks are not hard to beat for us at all,as for priests I used to know a priest who beaten alot of high amp warlocks and 3000 health points and he had poor equips and amp,if I can just recall his name,and druid with level 5 root and accepted gears can beat any warlock,in fact I seen alot of druids dropping warlocks with 1 root,as for rangers they basicly can drop any caster including warlocks in 1sec,bladers can drop warlocks with 1 hamistering if +9-+10 in amp,if middle amp then 2-3 hamisterings enaugh to drop any warlock,bladers have +3000 health points and +100 health regeneration so they would usually survive to do 2-3 hamisterings to the warlock,so now only paladins left,but level 5 foj can turn any war,3vs3 and 5vs5 resuilts but I rarely see a paladin clever enaugh to make foj level 5,beside level 5 aura makes all party mates' heals comes with like 25% bonus,I seen that turn alot of 3vs3 arenas resuilts and very helpfull at farming,so basicly no elven class is easy to kill by warlocks,your proplem here is passing maps,but that bonus can come to any class with high-speed connection,even though I do believe that game should be one map and passing maps is bringing huge inbalance,about warlocks they are not a proplem,they been debuffed alot by devs each update,if you asked me when I made my mage I would of said it's not a fair class,but now no way.

ranger need +9-+10 to beat warlock in 1 second...

which priest???

show me a bd kill a warlock with same amplification

yes, paladin good in team.. but, if vs team of warlocks??

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Warlock is easy to kill, you people are just weak.

plz tell give me  tips  ::)

how to kill pro warlock

today lvl 11 warlock kill my mage lvl 20

Mage + Crossing = Boss

lock + crossing =god

Any long range class + crossing = god

And dont start with stuff like lock can pre stun :crazy:  you can actually switch the spot you appear on the other side of the crossing by moving along the boundary of the area and then crossing to other side :mega_shok:

Im up with Alucard.

Slay's crying cause all he does is walk straight into the circle expecting his shield/defence/hp/swords/ass to protect him and survive.

Merliane's way to kill warlocks is bad.

Warp to them over circle first to avoid it? Get feared and kited, well played Ms.+7doom.

I just dont want to continue...the stupidity in this topic is high..

Im up with Alucard.

Slay's crying cause all he does is walk straight into the circle expecting his shield/defence/hp/swords/ass to protect him and survive.

Warp to them over circle first to avoid it? Get feared and kited, well played Ms.+7doom.

Yea , ur right about this...

Slay and others, pls stop crying about OP THIS OP THAT, just play the game for Gods sake

Ik many ways to kill a warlock and to avoid their stun combos, so stop crying and have fun in game :drinks:

Example? Don`t run directly to them, you have a 80% chance of avoiding Dc.

Obviously they`ll fear you with ease. After fear is done go ahead and attack them.

Keep moving otherwise you`ll be caught by Dc.

Im up with Alucard.

Not really,you teleport before warlock casts circle so it gets dodged,then use chains(my chains level 5 by the way),chains push the warlock more then his fear skill range,usually he will keap trying to cast fear and end up watching you doing 1000-2000 damage to him till chains end,by the way,do you have a mage? nice to see other mage's advice mate.

Example? Don`t run directly to them, you have a 80% chance of avoiding Dc.

Obviously they`ll fear you with ease. After fear is done go ahead and attack them.

Keep moving otherwise you`ll be caught by Dc.

dont run directly to them...lmao... how to attack??

yes they will fear but after that they cast dc 100% Dc touch you!

keep moving and keep attacked??? Go Die!

Im up with Alucard.

Your stupidity is higher than us.....Warlock didnt cast DC on the way, BUT on the Enemy!

Show your way to kill warlock.

Record from the start of game. I want to see how many time u lose vs warlock instead win

Alucard:

Lmao it's just you guys who doesn't know how to use a warlock :lol:

warlock is my favourite class i've played so far,, is warlock a shaman without heal? no, why? i love warlock i can easily kill melee classes/and magic casters.

I am lvl 14 atm, i can EASILY kill mages/priests/bladedancers/paladins/ they are weak as hell, Priests stands no chance against my tactic/unless they know how to use class, bladedancers at my lvl has no chance (unless i'm in close combat) in killing me, i love warlocks.

Its your favourite class, but u keep it lvl 14 and never fighted aganist good players ::)

My suggestion is to level up your warlock to 20, show us how "god" u are, show how pro is your tactic aganist priest that poor them weaksauces have no chance aganist you (your words lol). I tell you who will no have chance its you 1 v 1 and at arena its for see yet.

Also show me how easy you kill at arena or outside lvl 20 mages/BD.

You will come crying because your warlock dies in 1 hamstring or chains made u ♥♥♥♥ed close to them and i bet too you will come forum saying things like "rich noob BDs without skills but money kill me 1 second because my aoe bugs and delay cause of my 3g and their stun seems 5-6 yard does lot fast damage :cray: , please devs fix it op op op" `

Proof me wrong i bet arky will find some pro BD partner when u reach lvl 20 and rape (and she has lvl 1 chains) :blush:  :good:

And btw, All new players low lvl warlocks with big mouth flooding at forums feeling pro at low lvl like caza and gang used to, are lvl 20 now and doing lvl 20 arena now, you see them too quiet now right?? Ask them if they won once at lvl 20 aganist our elves not main or mc :lol:  Wish you best luck like them xD

Not really,you teleport before warlock casts circle so it gets dodged,then use chains(my chains level 5 by the way),chains push the warlock more then his fear skill range,usually he will keap trying to cast fear and end up watching you doing 1000-2000 damage to him till chains end,by the way,do you have a mage? nice to see other mage's advice mate.

With a +7 SD... indeed.

dont run directly to them...lmao... how to attack??

yes they will fear but after that they cast dc 100% Dc touch you!

keep moving and keep attacked??? Go Die!Your stupidity is higher than us.....Warlock didnt cast DC on the way, BUT on the Enemy!

Show your way to kill warlock.

Record from the start of game. I want to see how many time u lose vs warlock instead win

You suck.

Get over your crying, a mage versus a lock has equal chances, as long as you can mantain close range to him.

I was a +6 sudden doom equipped mage, didnt regret shit selling it and using +5 bg staff, because i still can beat locks i could beat with +6 doom.

And how? By actually seeing how locks are, think like a lock, play like a lock, you'll sooner or later understand the way and not use your skills falsely.

BURN.

Im Arky ingame. Chains lv5 dont always push the enemy enough yards to not use Fear, since bugged positions fail overall.

Also, your advice is that of a high amped one, kinda like "oh if it hits you, dont worry, you'll hit it with more anyways".

@Macemaster Just wondering,how mutch is your foj level? @Ikaros "you're hitting him harder anyway" hahaha ;D ,Yeh it sucks when chains fail like,but you should really try level 5 chains,in 1vs1 that strategy works at least once for me unless we are fighting in a tight area,anyway,I used a mid amp arena staff for more then 2 months,basicly that strategy worked with +270 damage and +2500 health points taking down alot of similar amp warlocks,  till I got lucky hunting labyrinth last boss with a sudden doom sceptor(this is the name of druid sudden doom weapon if I recall right?),got my self a nicely amped sudden doom staff,bought a book of obvilian and got rid of the level 5 shield for a level 5 teleport ;D ,so yeh,you really should try level5 chains,not only against warlocks,but against necromancers too,casting chains right after enemy use that necromancers skill that stalks ends up with him doing nothing till chains end and his nightmare gets casted.

@Macemaster Just wondering,how mutch is your foj level? @Ikaros "you're hitting him harder anyway" hahaha ;D ,Yeh it sucks when chains fail like,but you should really try level 5 chains,in 1vs1 that strategy works at least once for me unless we are fighting in a tight area,anyway,I used a mid amp arena staff for more then 2 months,basicly that strategy worked with +270 damage and +2500 health points taking down alot of similar amp warlocks,  till I got lucky hunting labyrinth last boss with a sudden doom sceptor(this is the name of druid sudden doom weapon if I recall right?),got my self a nicely amped sudden doom staff,bought a book of obvilian and got rid of the level 5 shield for a level 5 teleport ;D ,so yeh,you really should try level5 chains,not only against warlocks,but against necromancers too,casting chains right after enemy use that necromancers skill that stalks ends up with him doing nothing till chains end and his nightmare gets casted.

I had lv5 chains at lv14 and i still have lv5 chains at lv20. It always fails to me and pushes like 2-4 spaces away, at times not even pushing. I currently have 266 sun damage, probably will either do arena edorath style for the lulz maybe, till i get staff.

Nice to see you on forum, we havent talked much ingame xd i see you aren't one hell of a bad person.

You suck.

Get over your crying, a mage versus a lock has equal chances, as long as you can mantain close range to him.

I was a +6 sudden doom equipped mage, didnt regret shit selling it and using +5 bg staff, because i still can beat locks i could beat with +6 doom.

And how? By actually seeing how locks are, think like a lock, play like a lock, you'll sooner or later understand the way and not use your skills falsely.

BURN.

never lmao

@Macemaster Just wondering,how mutch is your foj level?

Nothing to say seems all of you are pros but still get own by warlock in a group fight.

Warlock set up skills so simple, put 5 on dc and fear and obviously put 5 also at 1st attack skill since splash and syphon only good for kitting and if use in combo its enough to get dc ready again.

My "extreme" complain just to bring dedicated warlock player to be active in the forum and explain in a good manner but well they are more skillful in cursing people rather than giving analysis

Nothing to say seems all of you are pros but still get own by warlock in a group fight.

Warlock set up skills so simple, put 5 on dc and fear and obviously put 5 also at 1st attack skill since splash and syphon only good for kitting and if use in combo its enough to get dc ready again.

My "extreme" complain just to bring dedicated warlock player to be active in the forum and explain in a good manner but well they are more skillful in cursing people rather than giving analysis

Sorry for being a normal online mate. ._. You get no one active at forum by crying for a skill, a lot, LOT of warlock players explained to you what happens yet you just turned back and said "u warlock, u no shiny u own ppl u noob with op skills"

Im not a pro, i accept defeat by warlocks when i play mage, necromancer, druid, paladin, deathknight or any other class i own, BUT I DONT COME HERE CRYING ABOUT THE OVERPOWEREDNESS OF WARLOCKS or anyother class. I simply think what i should do the next time i face that warlock in PvE area or PvP in arena.

You just said, its easy to set up skills on warlocks. So what. Warlock is the easy pvp kills, yet he sucks basing in PvE, except when in need to kill a bunch of mobs, crowd control skills are well used then. Otherwise its terrible.

Still drunk, reply more to me, helps me sober up thinking to use less insults

Well no tears on me that means I'm not crying.

If you read again in the front page, I have explained about warlock skills mechanism. Since no one can explain better than it, people start using bad words on me. And what I have done is making them more angry and looks funny tho. Then I bump the topic again to get attention from the Devs, and its my mission bro.

I don't want to play warlock because I know once I ride that luxury car I will spent huge amount of money on it and love it.

Easy gaming is not my style

Well no tears on me that means I'm not crying.

If you read again in the front page, I have explained about warlock skills mechanism. Since no one can explain better than it, people start using bad words on me. And what I have done is making them more angry and looks funny tho. Then I bump the topic again to get attention from the Devs, and its my mission bro.

I don't want to play warlock because I know once I ride that luxury car I will spent huge amount of money on it and love it.

Easy gaming is not my style

Not a bro.

You cry about a skill, not in real life but online life.

Warlock doesnt even need to spend to be good, get shop items and you're even good for lv14.

I didnt even read first post, didnt care much, im here for the flames, the burns, the arguments and the amusement of myself.

I agree, being an easy class doesnt feel so good as being a hard one.

Easy gaming is for kids.