changes in op of locks

irfansha

Is warlock dark cirlce should change  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is warlock dark cirlce should change

• Yes
    • no

But if the BD don't run into circle, then the warlock lost both his/her AoE skills. That isn't pro.

He is. He got money, he got amp, but he got a brain too.

maybe u luck. the circle was bugged position. actually, just cast circle where u stand. u cant dodge the circle.

I read suggestion from pros here say just dont step on the circle LOL

So all melee should try to move far away from the circle to avoid bug position and when closer to the warlock they will cast fear and then circle ready to cast again.

Or...if melee avoiding circle the warlock just step on it and attacking melee from afar, when melee start to chase warlock, well as usual cast splash move back pew-pew and oh yes the warlock still have fear and circle will be ready soon WTF

Wait a second, cmon man I'm a warlock of course I can kill any melee with any amp easier than any classes but what about ranger,druid,shaman,mage??

answer:

ranger mostly fight behind their one spot trap  :facepalm:  (easy to predict), when they cast bless, move back create blue circle or fear them thats it

shaman/druid/mage need to be feared and for a bonus put splash on its track first and follow them and at the end of the duration cast that awesome circle on its feet kick him/her with every skill u have (warlock is damage dealer right that have 3 attack skills)

But what if the dark circle duration decrease or if dark circle area reduce or the effect is not TOTAL STUN? It would bring more balance to another classes

WARLOCK DARK CIRCLE IS OVER POWERED INDEED!

Note: About polling result, it didnt show anything because most active forum members here are from MC faction

Melee couple can kill warlock couple at arena lot times, also kill druids.

Yesterday i was using friend Dk and partnered with a barb and we killed 2 diferent good lock and druid amped couples more than they killed us.

Of course you need very high amps for high burst damage,( +4 Barb couldnt kill +4 warlock but +10 barb can kill +10 lock) but its a fair price because play melee is too easy or perfect for people with bad devices or bad net.

I dont think locks need changues, maybe increase a little the chance of fear to break.

So Guys you really thing that Changes bring more Balance?

Lets think about some Options:

1. If Circle only stops movement: Bye Bye Lock because all other Classes can use theyr Skills ( Root, Hamstring, Chains, Blind, Charge, etc ) Because of the low Def a Lock dies fast.

2. Circle Stops Movement and Skills: Much better but we will have again OP Rangers ( Like the last 3 Years ) If Ranger have Blessing and run into circle they still do good DMG.

Dont Change anything because i dont want to see running Locks.  Like some druids and shamans ( MOFHH ) now

1. If Circle only stops movement: Bye Bye Lock because all other Classes can use theyr Skills ( Root, Hamstring, Chains, Blind, Charge, etc ) Because of the low Def a Lock dies fast.

2. Circle Stops Movement and Skills: Much better but we will have again OP Rangers ( Like the last 3 Years ) If Ranger have Blessing and run into circle they still do good DMG.

Dont Change anything because i dont want to see running Locks.  Like some druids and shamans ( MOFHH ) now

Nuff said.

This is how you balance classes individually, by comparing pros and cons. NOT JUST THE BENEFITS OF OTHER CLASSES, DUMBOS FFS.

And fyi, I voted yes and agree Warlock's should be nerf'd a little.

Nuff said.

This is how you balance classes individually, by comparing pros and cons. NOT JUST THE BENEFITS OF OTHER CLASSES, DUMBOS FFS.

And fyi, I voted yes and agree Warlock's should be nerf'd a little.

I would sat that overall lock dmg should be down graded by a little bit, mostly skill dmg

Of course you need very high amps for high burst damage,( +4 Barb couldnt kill +4 warlock but +10 barb can kill +10 lock) but its a fair price because play melee is too easy or perfect for people with bad devices or bad net.

Yeah right, warlock can be defeated by +10 :facepalm:

option 2 i chose. but bless ranger chance have decreased too.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS

DARK CIRCLE AT LV5 WILL STUN COMPLETELY THE OPPONENT WHILE THE WARLOCK CAN ALL OUT ATTACK WITH ITS 3 DAMAGE SKILLS FOR THE DURATION WITHOUT RETALIATION

FOR HOW LONG? mmm...5-6 SECONDS? AWESOME!

shaman/druid/mage need to be feared and for a bonus put splash on its track first and follow them and at the end of the duration cast that awesome circle on its feet kick him/her with every skill u have (warlock is damage dealer right that have 3 attack skills)

Ok. The. Druid. Part. Is. Too. . I. Leave. This. Is. Too. . I. Can't. Handle. This.

Druids. Roots. Got. Longer. Duration. Than. Circle.

#ILoveHashtags

Ok. The. Druid. Part. Is. Too. . I. Leave. This. Is. Too. . I. Can't. Handle. This.

#ILoveHashtags

being rooted you can still execute any skills (pls read the skill description) duration not longer than circle at the same level bro its similar

being rooted you can still execute any skills (pls read the skill description)

:wacko:

duration not longer than circle at the same level bro its similar

Similar but not same. Most elves/chosen stuns are softer than mc but last longer and have lower cooldown. At wars elves still overpopulated (if that faction that weak, dunno why so many ppl plays it) and its kinda balanced.

see, you are totally clueless about warlocks, you cannot simply "fear" a shaman or druid, there stun is 5 yards, fear is 4 yards, if circle fails, they will stun you first always, if you start with fear, they will stun you first always. if you use puddle after fear, it will break fear quickly, go make a warlock, get owned by other people, then go back to bd and complain about warlocks, because in the end, most people who complain about warlock would completely suck as one,

see, you are totally clueless about warlocks, you cannot simply "fear" a shaman or druid, there stun is 5 yards, fear is 4 yards, if circle fails, they will stun you first always, if you start with fear, they will stun you first always. if you use puddle after fear, it will break fear quickly, go make a warlock, get owned by other people, then go back to bd and complain about warlocks, because in the end, most people who complain about warlock would completely suck as one,

most of them didnt fail circle. only druid can win againts warlock. but shaman?? not

Well, I'm not suck, but you said so that is ok.

I just want to say that druid root is not stun bro because u still can attack druid.

Its about improvise when fighting someone

But...warlock always too powerful with 2 disable skills, no doubt about it.

And suck people become pro when playing with warlock

Looks like you never played as a Warlock.

1. Dark Circle duration is 5 seconds at lv 5 and costs 20 mana.

2. Fear duration is 4-5 sec at lv 5 and breaks a lot with 24 mana cost.

3. Using those 2 skills one Warlock will waste 44 mana (even with 300 mana and 28 mana regen this shit will get to 0 easily).

4. Druids,Priests,Rangers can easily own Warlock.

Want to change something?

change Blessing,that shit crits every time -_-

Stupid.... Paladin cant use AoE

kill yourself.

Earthquake has the ability to hit multiple enemies and has a 5x5 radius making it an aoe skill, same applies to dark circle and plash.

Stone shatters and illusionary chains got a 5x5 radius too affecting all enemies within its range making it an aoe skill aswell.

A paladins FOJs radius increases as you level it up while affecting ALL enemies within its range making it quite clearly an AOE skill  :pleasantry: estupido :pleasantry: .

Fun facts :

Did you know...

That you do not need to run straight into a warlocks dark circle? According to warspear statestics over 9000 brainless players has been reported being magically drawn towards the dark circle for some apparent reason.

That as a healer you are allowed to kite non healing cloth users? What would you do if you were out of a sudden attacked by a lion out in the wilderness, being unarmed? At your right side there appears to be a lake filled with quicksand. At the very center of the lake you are able to spot and *Maybe* reach one of the branches of a giant tree. You now have the chance to either run straight towards the lake filled with quicksand and *Jump* right towards the tree hoping to reach  one of its branches to get you to safety. However, one wrong move would get you killed...

Would you dare to underestimate  it's strenght hoping to somehow magically managing to Punch it to death? No?

Maybe it'd be a better idea to try reaching for one of its branches? Hoping to trick the lion into running straight at the quicksand, slowing it down GREATLY. You now have the chance to jump on its back sinking it, while getting you to safety.

Now imagine the lion being a warlock (they got great strenght, but being smart might get it killed, one wrong move and you're dead)

That you should NEVER ever stack on each other while camping when facing AOE classes? This is believed to be one of the most common mistakes ever made. although almost a year has passed, there seems to be no signs of improvement made by the enemies when it comes to facing aoe classes. Is this some kind of a mutating virus infecting players? Only time will know.

That nerfing a class will Not balance things out at all? Nerfing their stuntime would mean that they would stand no chance against healers, which would make them overpowered against non healing a

Aoe users.  To balance that they would have to either give non healing cloth users a heal skill, or a unique passive skill which would balance them against healers, or they would have to nerf the healing power of healer and so on..

Looks like you never played as a Warlock.

3. Using those 2 skills one Warlock will waste 44 mana (even with 300 mana and 28 mana regen this shit will get to 0 easily).

4. Druids,Priests,Rangers can easily own Warlock.

Want to change something?

change Blessing,that shit crits every time -_-

no lol. although u waste 44 mana, the enemy already died.

Try using priest and beat a warlock 1v1 if you can.

most of warlocks do teammate. they r unbeatable. even ranger and druid.

Did you know...

That you do not need to run straight into a warlocks dark circle? According to warspear statistics over 9000 brainless players has been reported being magically drawn towards the dark circle for some apparent reason.

That as a healer you are allowed to kite non healing cloth users? What would you do if you were out of a sudden attacked by a lion out in the wilderness, being unarmed? At your right side there appears to be a lake filled with quicksand. At the very center of the lake you are able to spot and *Maybe* reach one of the branches of a giant tree. You now have the chance to either run straight towards the lake filled with quicksand and *Jump* right towards the tree hoping to reach  one of its branches to get you to safety. However, one wrong move would get you killed...

Would you dare to underestimate  it's strenght hoping to somehow magically managing to Punch it to death? No?

Maybe it'd be a better idea to try reaching for one of its branches? Hoping to trick the lion into running straight at the quicksand, slowing it down GREATLY. You now have the chance to jump on its back sinking it, while getting you to safety.

Now imagine the lion being a warlock (they got great strenght, but being smart might get it killed, one wrong move and you're dead)

That you should NEVER ever stack on each other while camping when facing AOE classes? This is believed to be one of the most common mistakes ever made. although almost a year has passed, there seems to be no signs of improvement made by the enemies when it comes to facing aoe classes. Is this some kind of a mutating virus infecting players? Only time will know.

That nerfing a class will Not balance things out at all? Nerfing their stuntime would mean that they would stand no chance against healers, which would make them overpowered against non healing a

Aoe users.  To balance that they would have to either give non healing cloth users a heal skill, or a unique passive skill which would balance them against healers, or they would have to nerf the healing power of healer and so on..

what i said is warlock cast circle on enemies not on their way. You can't dodge circle or step away.

Stone shatters and illusionary chains got a 5x5 radius too affecting all enemies within its range making it an aoe skill aswell.

Stones and chains works only in direct melee.

FoJ radius is around the caster only, if u see its like 3 yards away because its position bug, on the device appear 3 yards but in the server actually besides to the paladin.

Most tank hp is 3k will get killed easily by warlock with 200 normal damage.

Between 2 normal attacks, the warlock can execute 3 attack skills. Which is will bring down any stunned enemy more than 1k hp without crit. 200-350-200-splash-siphon-200

Follow with fear that won't be broken although the victim got attacked by mobs.

Just wait for the circle up again....so simple so easy and so over powerful

Stones and chains works only in direct melee.

AoE skills doesn't have to be remote :crazy:  Just like FoJ Stones and chains are AoE skills :facepalm:

I was responding on the "5x5"-radius, not the definition (that is only a meaningless word to me) of the category of a skill.

#ILoveHashtags

ducking stupid  :facepalm: ,,druid had 5 yard root and locker have 5 yard also

,,how if locker traped area after crosing,,

ELF COMPLETE RAPE BY MC :crazy:

^ if you can't kill a fking lock with a druid then i suggest you  go to. http://www.lumosity.com/ to train your Brains IQ level :facepalm: 

Even my nooooobish lvl 13 eu druid (with quest equipments) has kited strong locks, rogues and barbs countless times without any problem. You just need to think strategically  O:-)

Pst. Your arguement is invalid.

^ if you can't kill a fking lock with a druid then i suggest you  go to. http://www.lumosity.com/ to train your Brains IQ level :facepalm: 

Even my nooooobish lvl 13 eu druid (with quest equipments) has kited strong locks, rogues and barbs countless times without any problem. You just need to think strategically  O:-)

is it with secreat crosing skill tecnique atk  ;D ?

Give me the name of that nooooobish druid

Nah...

All MC/Forsaken always say that GODly warlock is weak

The fact is lv14 warlock is very lethal and dangerous!

They always try to deny it with noob reason like new player that doesn't know anything about warlock GODly mechanism

*facepalm*

Nah...

All MC/Forsaken always say that GODly warlock is weak

The fact is lv14 warlock is very lethal and dangerous!

They always try to deny it with noob reason like new player that doesn't know anything about warlock GODly mechanism

*facepalm*

Locks arent so GODly as you think.

Im not one and i never have problems with them.

Get a tactic when facing warlock. Simple as that.

Its GODly bro, lv14 locks with lv 5 dark circle and lv 5 fear its too much.

You can say that because I am sure u are one of class that holding something very shiny that can mesmerize  those warlocks

Lol, yes please and people will see that you are deny the POWER OF GODLY WARLOCK which is totally wrong bro

Its GODly bro, lv14 locks with lv 5 dark circle and lv 5 fear its too much.

You can say that because I am sure u are one of class that holding something very shiny that can mesmerize  those warlocks

YES IM HOLDING SOMETHING SO duckING SHINY I MESMERIZE THOSE duckIGN WARLOCKS

IM A duckING LV20 MAGE HOLDING THIS

Опубликованное фото

ALL YOU DO IS LOOK SILLY AND A SHITTY PLAYER WITH YOUR CRYING OVER ONE OR TWO SKILLS

Learn To Play

Or get over the fact warlock is balanced

YES IM HOLDING SOMETHING SO ♥♥♥♥ING SHINY I MESMERIZE THOSE ♥♥♥♥IGN WARLOCKS

IM A ♥♥♥♥ING LV20 MAGE HOLDING THIS

Опубликованное фото

ALL YOU DO IS LOOK SILLY AND A SHITTY PLAYER WITH YOUR CRYING OVER ONE OR TWO SKILLS

Learn To Play

+1 for your last sentence, it`s the truth!

YES IM HOLDING SOMETHING SO ♥♥♥♥ING SHINY I MESMERIZE THOSE ♥♥♥♥IGN WARLOCKS

IM A ♥♥♥♥ING LV20 MAGE HOLDING THIS

Опубликованное фото

Learn To Play

Well said :good:

THE FACT is warlock still IMBALANCE

New player using warlock will feel like Bill Gates going for shopping