changes in op of locks

irfansha

Is warlock dark cirlce should change  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is warlock dark cirlce should change

• Yes
    • no

WARLOCK LV14 WITH 5 CIRCLE AND 5 FEAR CAN KILL ANY CLASS AT CROSSING  :facepalm:

Maybe a Bladedancer, but Druids and Priest they would just stay full hp cause of heal. Paladins and Mages just need 1 AoE. And for Ranger, even if it was a lv18 Lock, I'm sure it will drop as fast as a lv1 Lock. Unless ofcourse the user is noob then the lv14 Lock wins.

I've killed many lv18-20 Locks using a lv13 +4 Mage, 2 of them had SD staff, nearly killed another with SD staff but got too cocky and kept stay in one area for a clear circle, killed every lv20 class except healers on it too, would that mean Mage is OP aswell?

it should chage to cant use skill,,but can atk,,think how if 5 pro locker at arena

,,you gonna see fool elf getting 0 dmg :facepalm:  ,,paladin,mage,druid stun,,only silence skill ,,

how can locker have fear and lock cant atk :facepalm: ..

DID YOU ALL ALREADY SEE MC MADE 6 LOCKER TO KILL 30 ELF  :rofl: ,,that realy OP OP :facepalm:

Probably the most fair solution, but 3 Locks would still kill 10 Elves because they can cycle circle nonstop meaning the enemies won't be able to stun or heal and only normal attack.

If they allowed people to use skill on it then Warlocks would suck in 2 vs 2 and 1 vs 1 PvP, this is one of the main things you are suppose to look at, what the class loses when you nerf it.

Plus if this happens then Warlocks won't be able to kill healers, meaning they will have to nerf heal aswell.

And with healing nerf'd most burst damage classes like Barbarian, DK, Ranger, Mage and etc will be nerf'd too

And with them nerf'd meaning the other untouched classes will be the new OP classes meaning they should be nerf'd after

And the list goes on and on.

I've killed many lv18-20 Locks using a lv13 +4 Mage, 2 of them had SD staff, nearly killed another with SD staff but got too cocky and kept stay in one area for a clear circle, killed every lv20 class except healers on it too, would that mean Mage is OP aswell?

I doubt about this  ;D lol very funny tho

DARK CIRCLE at lv5 STOP ANYONE for a long duration with 14 secs cool down time combo with FEAR at lv5 will again STOP ANYONE with 15 secs cool down time, all warlock only need to kite for about 5 secs with blue PLASH to repeat that combo :facepalm:

Conclusion:

WARLOCK TOO MUCH OVER POWERED and UNTOUCHABLE without need any healing because with certain gears 80-up health regen is very possible

DARK CIRCLE at lv5 STOP ANYONE for a long duration with 14 secs cool down time combo with FEAR at lv5 will again STOP ANYONE with 15 secs cool down time, all warlock only need to kite for about 5 secs with blue PLASH to repeat that combo :facepalm:

Conclusion:

WARLOCK TOO MUCH OVER POWERED and UNTOUCHABLE without need any healing because with certain gears 80-up health regen is very possible

But if u go arena, u get stuned, ur partner can stun warlock and when u will be free, u kill him in 2 seconds.

Just both dont fall in circle

But if u go arena, u get stuned, ur partner can stun warlock and when u will be free, u kill him in 2 seconds.

Yeah right, u r +8 to +10 ???

1. Most arena-maps do not have the space to walk around circles.

1a Usually you are stunned 4-5 spots aways from the circle too because of position-bugs.

2. Most cloth armor-players are dead after circle + fear and 2 opponents are hitting on him before free.

3. Most players can't kill someone in 2 seconds.

4. A warlock walks back when stun-skills are not available.

Edit:

Added 1a

one stunned, one feared. now how to beat??

1. Most arena-maps do not have the space to walk around circles.

1a Usually you are stunned 4-5 spots aways from the circle too because of position-bugs.

2. Most cloth armor-players are dead after circle + fear and 2 opponents are hitting on him before free.

3. Most players can't kill someone in 2 seconds.

4. A warlock walks back when stun-skills are not available.

Edit:

Added 1a

True

Maybe a Bladedancer, but Druids and Priest they would just stay full hp cause of heal. Paladins and Mages just need 1 AoE. And for Ranger, even if it was a lv18 Lock, I'm sure it will drop as fast as a lv1 Lock. Unless ofcourse the user is noob then the lv14 Lock wins.

Stupid.... Paladin cant use AoE

Ok, you gotta go back to first island.

A lv20 +9/+10 warlock wins against me with 100-750hp left, and im a +4 lv20 bd.

It's just about tactic. Did you know that you don't have to run into the circle?!?

If you wanna win against a warlock, then you gotta think like a warlock.

Where should I put circle? What if the super-op ranger is in the middle of the circle and isn't affected (♥♥♥♥, this happens often)?What if I fail? Who do I need to kill first? Should I start with circle or plash? Help my mates or kill the guy who is almost dead?

Think like a warlock, eat like a warlock, pee like a warlock, kill a warlock. (Okay, I didn't expect that I would write that :blush: )

I play both warlock (lv19) and BD, and I can say that BD is more op than warlock.

Fetters of Justice?

All warlocks are not a pro, this means, if a pro warlock meats a pro melee class,ofc warlock wins,if noob warlock meats pro melee then melee should win.In short-its all abt what enemy u face,and how good u play.

Yeah right, u r +8 to +10 ???

Dont need be +8-+10 to 2 person kill a warlock in 2 seconds.

Try use right equips. And tatics

one stunned, one feared. now how to beat??

Circle stun first, so u will stun after a few seconds, so when ur partner will be free, u 2 can face a stuned lock...

Try use right equips. And tatics

Like 15% resilence is not enough :P Tactic is; got feared; got stun circle on me, got killed, done 0 damage. Tell me; what can i do about it. It is all in the power of the warlock, not the opponent. If a warlock make mistake; YES he can be very dead. If he does everything right he wins. It is not in the power of my lovely druid/mage. The stun's range is bigger than my entangle, for example. I only got sometimes lucky with my mage, because i jump fast to the left or right before the warlock puts his stun on me.

By the way; my +1 warlock lvl 10 with 1 hp left will always win against every +10 lvl 20 bd. Except bug positions... I don't need to kill the bd in my first stun. I just walk back when i've done 600 damage. The bd will be after me, and then i fear him when i got the skill back. In that time stun circle will be available too, and slowly the bd will die. Yes he will :P

Ok, you gotta go back to first island.

A lv20 +9/+10 warlock wins against me with 100-750hp left, and im a +4 lv20 bd.

It's just about tactic. Did you know that you don't have to run into the circle?!?

If you wanna win against a warlock, then you gotta think like a warlock.

Where should I put circle? What if the super-op ranger is in the middle of the circle and isn't affected (♥♥♥♥, this happens often)?What if I fail? Who do I need to kill first? Should I start with circle or plash? Help my mates or kill the guy who is almost dead?

Think like a warlock, eat like a warlock, pee like a warlock, kill a warlock. (Okay, I didn't expect that I would write that :blush: )

I play both warlock (lv19) and BD, and I can say that BD is more op than warlock.

Fetters of Justice?

Then the warlock didnt know how to play warlock. If 1v1, first hit then when he approach you, fear him. Then  cast circle and hit him again. then run, fear, circle, hit, die, finish. he wont give you any damage.

FoJ not an AoE because its melee attack and enemies still can attack.

All warlocks are not a pro, this means, if a pro warlock meats a pro melee class,ofc warlock wins,if noob warlock meats pro melee then melee should win.In short-its all abt what enemy u face,and how good u play.

Right.

Dont need be +8-+10 to 2 person kill a warlock in 2 seconds.Try use right equips. And tatics

Circle stun first, so u will stun after a few seconds, so when ur partner will be free, u 2 can face a stuned lock...

2 secs means 2 hits or below.

Circle stun first, then the warlock and his partner attack me while my partner feared. then the warlock runs back. so i and my partner approach warlock, then i died b'cause his partner keep attacking me. If i attack his partner first, then the warlock will come back casting stun skill.

calling someone stupid, because

FoJ not an AoE because its melee attack and enemies still can attack.

you have no idea what aoe means?

typical elfs / chosen.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Area_of_Effect

go read, your type of AOE, is "Point blank".

and for the two paladin crybabies, just so you know, druid and ranger your own faction, with 3-5 traps, and a 13 second CD root + bees, will easily rape  you to the point you will never reach them, as a warlock can, go look at your own faction`s OP classes too, as usual EU elfs wanting easy mode one click wins, seems US elfs have more brains then 90% EU elfs.

The thing why most people cry about certain classes is because they rush levelling and only face pain and suffering because they are lacking good gears and such with what you could have chance against even the most powerful people of all classes. I dont understand why people rush their levelling nowadays especially rangers. Pains my heart to see some lvl18 and 19s using that stupid genie quest bow :facepalm:  just because they couldnt afford to waste their ap on lvl 15 arena bow and instead they are like gimme my lvl 17 bow which for i cant get points cause i suck with my bow :crazy:  Well the summary goes dont hurry levelling and deal with it at higher levels. There's always someone better than you :drinks:

lol. A rogue can kill ranger and druid fast. But elf melee classes cant touch warlock. :bomb:

US elfs have many complains about this too

you're bullshit Sulla :spiteful:

Because you are ignorant?

I've killed lv20 Rogues, Barbs, Warlocks, Necros and DKs with my +4 lv13 Mage at crossing, only thing I couldn't kill was Shaman cause of his heal.

I thought all these cry baby Elf shit was over at forum, it's sad to see one of the pro old players turned into one of them  :facepalm:

Is Mage OP aswell?  :facepalm:

lol. A rogue can kill ranger and druid fast. But elf melee classes cant touch warlock. :bomb:

US elfs have many complains about this too

you're bullshit Sulla :spiteful:

Call any Rogue you want and I'll rape him with a +0 bow or a +0 full heal-built lv18 Druid.

He might only touch me once, we can bet on it.

Area of Effect, Fetters of justice. Stupid.

Because you are ignorant?

I've killed lv20 Rogues, Barbs, Warlocks, Necros and DKs with my +4 lv13 Mage at crossing, only thing I couldn't kill was Shaman cause of his heal.

I thought all these cry baby Elf shit was over at forum, it's sad to see one of the pro old players turned into one of them  :facepalm:

Is Mage OP aswell?  :facepalm:

i cant believe it, except their health is low.

Call any Rogue you want and I'll rape him with a +0 bow or a +0 full heal-built lv18 Druid.

He might only touch me once, we can bet on it.

Area of Effect, Fetters of justice. Stupid.

Its only binding.

Sange. u r too ostentatious

i cant believe it, except their health is low.

Its only binding.

Sange. u r too ostentatious

2600 health, Full arena warlocks.

I took screenshot of 2 kills but can't find the other, but the one I have is the Warlock using arena, other one had SD staff so lower resilience.

So if Fetters of Justice is binding, then Dark Circle isn't AoE, but binding?  :facepalm:

Oh, I think you kill those all at once ;D

Dark Circle is stun spell

it`s an AoE.

"Some AoE effects are cast or used without having to target someone or something; the caster is the anchor for the spell. The effect/damage radiates outward from the caster up to a given range, affecting all targets, or the first given number of targets the expanding 'ring' impacts"

those bds who says avoid dark circle n wait .... wat if warlock just normal hit u ... u still wait for his stun n get urself killed  :lol:

and even if warlock miss circle he have splash + fear n u know warlock can walk back too  :shok:

i dont understand why bds or any meeles trying to act smart ..... u cnt kill warlock thats it... no need to show off your brain....

all warlock not pro  :wacko: this doesbt even exist in warlock dictionary..... any player who arnt newbie can kite n kill any meele unless he have a fuc**** net....

See? almost perfect

what should i do?

Not at volcano map ;D ;D ;D ;D

How about dont step on the circle?

And here we see again unfortunally u didnt read my comment  :facepalm: 1st bd cant even touch warlock who can play bcouse warlock hav 5attack skills lets calculate how many times every hit and  u see how many time we stop for 1 sec. : 1+4+3+circle+fear+normal attack all these do about 20+ hits that means 20+ secs but best part is this he can run backwards yea i can see now ur face u r like no shit really. Ppl use brains if u dont run to circle u must go from side well it takes almost same time. I actually tested this can bd touch even warlock on road where is no objevtives want to hear answer ? NO, we tried about 3hours(i was bored) bd can reach warlock if warlock dont run backwards, rarely see that stupid warlocks. But yea mmorpgames hav 1 rule what this game hav not in : Balance every class must be able to win any class who opposite. Ty for reading and tell feedback ofc. I like hear those :) also i understand ppl who want protect their warlocks but think about really its funnier to play if its fair :D

You lost me at 5 attack skills m8

next time make your arguments realistic

Well yes, Smart BD don't touch smart Lock if they start PvP from a distance.

This suggestions point wasnt pvp it was about skills what they hav and how they use thoae everywher if u see warlock when u go nadir i think u crosskill him or u just att him and hope if some1 com help u. How hard it is to see that warlocks r op zzz. This must be changed

Ok here it at "story" : I am lvl20 bd, I see warlock on pathway to nadir i hav +7-8 dd set on and i think i can kill him/her. When i approach him, he use dark circle and he hit me normally what I do 1. I try run away 2. I walk to circle(takes 5sec) 3. I go side of circle(takes 4sec) ok story continue and ofc. I walk side of circle. When i'm so close to warlock henuses me fear so again i lose 3sec to fear also i lose 2-3sec to run again back to warlock. Well he runs backward he uses splash and that poison skill and arrow on me well i cant reach him still bcouse every hit slow down me for 1sec. When he hav used his arrow he hav ready circle again so he do this again and again until i die. Warlock only need 3 block to run backwards. Sry this is about bd, read my comment on page 3 that is for all characters. + Every class must can win every class. ← answer for Sulla (sry i cant use insert quote on phone) if u didnt get it well its not mine problem.

Then the warlock didnt know how to play warlock. If 1v1, first hit then when he approach you, fear him. Then  cast circle and hit him again. then run, fear, circle, hit, die, finish. he wont give you any damage.

FoJ not an AoE because its melee attack and enemies still can attack.Right.2 secs means 2 hits or below.

Circle stun first, then the warlock and his partner attack me while my partner feared. then the warlock runs back. so i and my partner approach warlock, then i died b'cause his partner keep attacking me. If i attack his partner first, then the warlock will come back casting stun skill.

Well, if you are saying that one of the best warlocks in the whole game, Debuffer, don't know how to play, then you really need to play an other game.

Dark Circle is as much AoE as FoJ.

Mostly warlocks wait till somebody is trapped before they attack (Personal experience.) so you can get out of attack range. And if they put plash, don't run into it.

Just a question. How many of you who says warlocks have/had a warlock 18+?

55%+ answers "no" in the poll.

Edit: Fifty-fifty now

Edit: 52,4% answers "no".

Edit: I stop this.

Well, if you are saying that one of the best warlocks in the whole game, Debuffer, don't know how to play, then you really need to play an other game.

Dark Circle is as much AoE as FoJ.

Mostly warlocks wait till somebody is trapped before they attack (Personal experience.) so you can get out of attack range. And if they put plash, don't run into it

* LOL

* If they put plash, they put it together with dark circle. THATS THE PRO WARLOCK!!!

Debuffer is one of the best warlocks??? i think not.

* LOL

* If they put plash, they put it together with dark circle. THATS THE PRO WARLOCK!!!

Debuffer is one of the best warlocks??? i think not.

But if the BD don't run into circle, then the warlock lost both his/her AoE skills. That isn't pro.

He is. He got money, he got amp, but he got a brain too.

He certainly isn`t bad at all, that`s for sure. I`d rank him as one of the better locks we`ve got on Saphire. Yet I think he tries to be famous or something.. I`m not sure tho.