changes in op of locks

irfansha

Is warlock dark cirlce should change  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is warlock dark cirlce should change

• Yes
    • no

mcsaken in ws story is cursed....thats why these people is cursed too. like these posts jerk.

Lrn2flame

@Slay I thing it is a she not a he,not sure though ;D @Ikaros I won't be playing warspear any time soon,quited it once for 2 monthes because I got busy in real life after finding a job,came back to find my friends quited and none of them went online,so sorry,I don't have the time or the interest to play warspear at the moment,in fact I joined forum after I was told my friends might be active on forum,still none of them seem to be here on forum,anyway,who knows,we may meet in game someday,adding arky to friends list would the first thing I do next time I play warspear =) . @macemaster do you use 1hand weapon or 2hand weapon against warlocks?

@Slay I thing it is a she not a he,not sure though ;D @Ikaros I won't be playing warspear any time soon,quited it once for 2 monthes because I got busy in real life after finding a job,came back to find my friends quited and none of them went online,so sorry,I don't have the time or the interest to play warspear at the moment,in fact I joined forum after I was told my friends might be active on forum,still none of them seem to be here on forum,anyway,who knows,we may meet in game someday,adding arky to friends list would the first thing I do next time I play warspear =) .

Gender doesnt matter online, mostly, they say a female could be a male and a kid could be an FBI agent, who knows.

Well im happy at least you didnt quit it at general, both forum and game. Nice to meet you, i'll add your mage on my friend list too. See you in future inside game or next topic xd

I complain because warlock lv14-up already OP compared to other classes, at lv14 with 5 DC and 5 fear.

I like challenge, complaining is one of challenge because need bravery and mentality not to get disturbed by any bad words from jerks.

Warlock at the same amp and level is a too far different level compare to another classes in party fight. Which is 2 warlocks in a party of 3-up will have really high chance to create havoc in any places and own any party without warlocks in it.

My "extreme" complain just to bring dedicated warlock player to be active in the forum and explain in a good manner but well they are more skillful in cursing people rather than giving analysis

No analysis?

People see what they want to see

Looks like you never played as a Warlock Dark Circle DOESNT WORK AT MIDDLE ONLY IF THE TARGED WALK ON ITPs: stop getting killed by low levels
If you don't wanna miss the circle put it on the enemy, and then execute the 3 attack skills, at the end execute fear and repeat the awesome combo at the end you will amazed and flooding the world chat "my  4 warlock lv14 pro killing lv20 elfs lololol"And that kind of chat so weird to read because no other class dare to give statement like that
Yea right you lie about circle mechanismAny warlock will spam their circle at crossing to trap anyone and ganged them with smile
Not even a  10 weapon Lock can kill a well geared Ranger in 1 combo ( ~15 seconds )on the other hand a  10 weapon Ranger can kill a well geared Warlock in shorter seconds than the Locks combo ( ~15 second), might even kill a Lock in 5 second if you get lucky Bless.
shitton of numbers and crap|Ranger vs Lock for above argument
And Dark Circle does NOT work in the middle, and it is highly possible for de-synchronization on position = Circle missAnyways my opinion on Warlocks:Circle is OP but Warlock with Nerf'd Circle ( only stops movement ) is perhaps one of the weakest class ever, wouldn't even be able to beat a Healer.Mages on other hand have high fire power, they can nuke healers with 3 skills, 2 which do same damage as all basic power skills and 1 minor ( Stone shatter ) plus shield aswell.My opinion is balance other classes or add a skill/item for all class which can remove all stun effects with a long cooldown.My suggestion on balancing circle: Make enemy allowed to normal hit. But this wouldn't do any good, they will still kite people but every range class can do that so it's completely fair.And yes Warlock is OP, but not the most. Shamans, Druids and Rangers are OP aswell. Considering they can win all classes ( doesn't mean undefeatable; they may still lose. )

Sorry for being a normal online mate. ._. You get no one active at forum by crying for a skill, a lot, LOT of warlock players explained to you what happens yet you just turned back and said "u warlock, u no shiny u own ppl u noob with op skills"

Im not a pro, i accept defeat by warlocks when i play mage, necromancer, druid, paladin, deathknight or any other class i own, BUT I DONT COME HERE CRYING ABOUT THE OVERPOWEREDNESS OF WARLOCKS or anyother class. I simply think what i should do the next time i face that warlock in PvE area or PvP in arena.

You just said, its easy to set up skills on warlocks. So what. Warlock is the easy pvp kills, yet he sucks basing in PvE, except when in need to kill a bunch of mobs, crowd control skills are well used then. Otherwise its terrible.

Still drunk, reply more to me, helps me sober up thinking to use less insults

Ya,this pissing me off :crazy:

I'm glad if someone pissed off because of words from letters.

Actually its good to bring this topic fresh every morning

You don't need bumps within not even 2 days, when the topic is almost on top, and when you got 3 other topics about the same also on top.

What do you expect, Slay? Devs have seen the topics. They will not respond. And we (the normal users) know what you think about warlocks now.

You don't need bumps within not even 2 days, when the topic is almost on top, and when you got 3 other topics about the same also on top.

What do you expect, Slay? Devs have seen the topics. They will not respond. And we (the normal users) know what you think about warlocks now.

He's too mad, not even saw him playing doing war for proof his words xD

not delete but change....better stun skill

You mean teleportation skill

Teleports back the enemy to there first camp

On arena Teleports the enemy randomly for 1-12 times on map

Or Teleports the enmy randomly on the area

Dear Devs,

I think der shud b a small change in op of warlock......... :diablo:

when he use dark circle if he attack dark circle shud b fail like necro r rogue. when necro r rogue stun if dey attack, stun will finish.

think about dis :good:

mmmmmmm

so der wont b any change in lock........ but his dark circle is injustice.

Dear Devs,

I think der shud b a small change in op of warlock......... :diablo:

when he use dark circle if he attack dark circle shud b fail like necro r rogue. when necro r rogue stun if dey attack, stun will finish.

think about dis :good:

For me this is a very good and nice suggestion!!!

Warlocks are useless to melees without  dark circle and bds will be happy .....

iam not telling to remove dark cirle :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i am just telling dat"if he use dark circle and attacks da drak cirle shud disable" like others stuns rougue stun necto stun if dark circle is lvl 5 den its just a f*** almost 4 r 5 seconds end arena :diablo: 

Fear, dark circle are two skills that make enemy lost control totally.

Combine with three attack skills.

Any brain will say its OP