irfansha

Is warlock dark cirlce should change  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is warlock dark cirlce should change

• Yes
    • no

Dear Devs,

I think der shud b a small change in op of warlock......... :diablo:

when he use dark circle if he attack dark circle shud b fail like necro r rogue. when necro r rogue stun if dey attack, stun will finish.

think about dis :good:

1) yh come to think of it every class excluding warlocks got atleast 1 form of stun skill....but if u consider warlocks u will realize dey got three(3) :shok: :shok: very effective stun skill why is dat so....plus new update will add up another effective skill to their collection :facepalm:

2) becoz of these, i noticed dat in us-saphire pvp cave other classes expercially melees r reluctant to have a decent 1v1 match cos de odds r very high for u to lose.... and wat baffles me most is wen dey signal for a 1v1 match with a damage dealing skill e.g like using hamstring as pvp signal coz all of it skill is damaged based which in de end is a disadvantage to u.... :facepalm:

I think it should only stop movement and skill usage, only thing the enemy can do is normal hit.

But this could make Warlock completely useless in PvE since they have no heal.

I think it should only stop movement and skill usage, only thing the enemy can do is normal hit.

But this could make Warlock completely useless in PvE since they have no heal.

so you think that mages are completely useless atm? spacially that locks can fear the mob beside circling it and they have exchuist while mages have the shield that has no physical def.

1) yh come to think of it every class excluding warlocks got atleast 1 form of stun skill....but if u consider warlocks u will realize dey got three(3) :shok: :shok: very effective stun skill why is dat so....plus new update will add up another effective skill to their collection :facepalm:

2) becoz of these, i noticed dat in us-saphire pvp cave other classes expercially melees r reluctant to have a decent 1v1 match cos de odds r very high for u to lose.... and wat baffles me most is wen dey signal for a 1v1 match with a damage dealing skill e.g like using hamstring as pvp signal coz all of it skill is damaged based which in de end is a disadvantage to u.... :facepalm:

What`s this 3th skill? As far as I can remember they have 2.

Nearly 50% Dark defense, Mage is the best range tank in the entire game.

so mages should sacrafice 4 skill points for 12% dd which only works in b3- and the lab bosses after it? I highy doupt having 12% extra def against only lab bosses after b3 after sacraficing 4skill points for it makes mage even close to being best tank class

not to mention build you gave make mahe suck against any boss but lab dd bosses,and suck in pvps also suck in killing mobs,so unless you make this char just to tank dd bosses and nothing else,no one may use that build.

edited wronge post,meant last one xD

so mages should sacrafice 4 skill points for 12% dd which only works in b3- and the lab bosses after it? I highy doupt having 12% extra def against only lab bosses after b3 after sacraficing 4skill points for it makes mage even close to being best tank class

5 Ball, Chains and Shield.

I don't see how AoE damage is needed in Lab, you tank adds not kill.

5 Ball, Chains and Shield.

I don't see how AoE damage is needed in Lab, you tank adds not kill.

you said best ranged tank,doesn't damage count at all at being best ranged classes? with mage as tank hunt will take like 10min,while if ranger tank it may become 1min,beside any class with same mage amp and was attacking gonna easlly take focus of boss away of mage deu to mage's low damage, ranger is the best ranged tanker.

you said best ranged tank,doesn't damage count at all at being best ranged classes? with mage as tank hunt will take like 10min,while if ranger tank it may become 1min,beside any class with same mage amp and was attacking gonna easlly take focus of boss away of mage deu to mage's low damage, ranger is the best ranged tanker.

Range tank, not melee tank.

Have you ever been to deep labyrinths?

Trying to use Teleport/Stones on the boss would just get your party killed unless you're farming with 10 people.

Range tank, not melee tank.

Have you ever been to deep labyrinths?

Trying to use Teleport/Stones on the boss would just get your party killed unless you're farming with 10 people.

you got me wronge,I didn't mean mage build should include stones or tele,I meant mage just suck a s range tanker compared to ranger deu to ranger damage,end of the story.

AGREE!

Warlock is too much powerful!

Make 5 points each on circle and fear at lv14 and you will taste the awesomeness  :facepalm:

What`s this 3th skill? As far as I can remember they have 2.

oooooooops ty for correction :blush: ...anyway with 2 stun skills at their disposal dnt u think its quite unfair to the rest of the classes ::)

AGREE!

Warlock is too much powerful!

Make 5 points each on circle and fear at lv14 and you will taste the awesomeness  :facepalm:

from my experiance,playing warlock near a cross is like riding a ferrari xD

from my experiance,playing warlock near a cross is like riding a ferrari xD

better i ride ferrari than playing warlock  :wacko:

u should have better comparison dude

They're only OP if you know how to play them. ( Like all classes )

I've seen so many locks that don't know how to play and loose like chiken.

Nope, the warlock has 2 skills that can disable enemy that no other class can match

Nope, the warlock has 2 skills that can disable enemy that no other class can match

And the mage has 2 AoE damage skills seems with bigger radius than earthquake last patch and flash for hide that no other class can match.

And the ranger can do 2500-5000 damage in 1 second of 2 arrows normal + ps but 4 with bless. (Hassn ranger around 700 dmg)

And +9 firstborn classes are like +10 MC class type due to passive skill, so +10 firstborn are almost like +11, both factions have their cards.

Im agree with Lulee not everyone can play warlock at arena aganist good players, many +10 melees tried play warlock thinking they gods and they admit cant play them because lag casting circle.

1v1 Druids and Priest own warlocks so easy, yasir priest is poor and he killed almost every lock at EU xD

Remove all skill

and remove all class,

and change all to modern

MODERNSPEAR..... MODERNSPEAR

Its the better suggestion

best suggestion ever

from all and all

I want a gun, for shoot you

I want a bomb, for destroy town

o yea o yea :diablo:

[..]Priest own warlocks so easy, yasir priest is poor and he killed almost every lock at EU xD

Just get in party with someone who gets attacked by a warlock, stand on the other side of the screen and attack a rabbit with tears :P ;)

Just get in party with someone who gets attacked by a warlock, stand on the other side of the screen and attack a rabbit with tears :P ;)

mother ♥♥♥♥er :lol:

he meant 1vs1 XD

@spanish who is the poor asshole ]:

Remove all skill

and remove all class,

and change all to modern

MODERNSPEAR..... MODERNSPEAR

Its the better suggestion

best suggestion ever

from all and all

I want a gun, for shoot you

I want a bomb, for destroy town

o yea o yea :diablo:

*z* iam telling to change da skill not to spoil game......

My ranger +8 all but when i try to kill lock in arena my damnage is 0 wtf  "NOT EVEN ONE HIT"

Cant judge a warlock without playing it,

I hav a lock lvl 15.....with nooob gears +2 just bgstaff +4

I killed kamos he not even touch me...

I feel like injustice

Darling *hi*

I wont talk about chickens....

guys u going in wrong direction.....

Devs can change skill of dark circle coz der is in justice in it..

i mean DARK CIRCLE just DARK CIRCLE

I hav a lock lvl 15.....with nooob gears +2 just bgstaff +4

I killed kamos he not even touch me...

I feel like injustice

THIS IS TRUE

Dark circle at level 5 is too much over power with wide radius and long duration

And when enemy woke up, combo with fear  :facepalm:

Only noob says playing warlock is hard wtf

Well i see what ur point is and i agree. When warlock/Shaman use earthquake or Darkcirlcle u cant move, use skill and not even attack normal hit. Why this happen ? Well if u dont move this wont happen but if u move and they use aoe, u ar struck in middle of two steps. They must add feature that let u walk to next step and then u can hit normally but ofc. cant use skills. + also close combat cant reach warlock if he can play. Warlock hav 5 stopping skill bcoz every hit what u do to enemy, stop it for sec. Warlock and Shaman hav only 2 weakness class and those are Druid and Ranger. And this game doesnt need much skills to be best bcoz this game needs more skills and definetly buff/debuff skills.

There are few options to fix the OP dark circle

1. shorten the duration of the spell

2. reduce the circle size

3. only cant move but not totally stun

in any war warlock just spamming dark circle and blue circle dot on enemies while they moving back  :facepalm:

its uncool bro...uncool...

There are few options to fix the OP dark circle

1. shorten the duration of the spell

2. reduce the circle size

3. only cant move but not totally stun

All of these options are failure.

We want Warlocks balanced not turned into the weakest range class.

Just making Circle a movement and skill disable is too much, try PvPing a Druid or Shaman as a Warlock, I doubt you'll win with more than 30% HP.

Think about balance not nerfing, if you continue nerfing classes just for the ♥♥♥♥ of it you're just gonna waste your time doing the same thing over and over again, but if you balance everything, you won't have to touch it ever again.

Well i see what ur point is and i agree. Qhen warlock/Shaman use earthquake or Darkcirlcle u cant move, use skill and not even attack normal hit. Why this happen ? Well if u dont move thise wont happen but if u move and they use aoe u ar struck in middle of two steps. They musst add feature that let u walk to next step and then u can hit normally but ofc. cant use skills. + also close combat cant reach warlock if he can play. Warlock hav 5 stopping skill bcoz every hit what u do to enemy stop it for sec. Warlock and Shaman hav only 2 weakness class and those are Druid and Ranger. And this game doesnt need much skills to be best bcoz this game needs more skills and definetly buff/debuff skills.

thank god... somone understand what i want to say :give_rose:

Making balance on all classes is too complicated but nerfing one over powered class is much easier

Not in the overall, Balancing ONE class is harder than nerfing ONE class, true

But balancing all classes is a billion times easier than nerfing overpowered class until everything is balanced.

Example

In my opinion, the easiest way to balance classes is to add more skills, ones such as counters and defensives, there are over 100 different ways to balance classes, it's just that no one even bothers suggesting them or using them.

One for example, like in World of Warcraft, there is a kind of item called a PvP Trinket, it removes all Crowd controls(stun effects) on you once you use it, ofcourse it can be used anytime even if you are stunned.

There is also class and racial skills exactly like this PvP trinket.

it should chage to cant use skill,,but can atk,,think how if 5 pro locker at arena

,,you gonna see fool elf getting 0 dmg :facepalm: ,,paladin,mage,druid stun,,only silence skill ,,

how can locker have fear and lock cant atk :facepalm: ..

DID YOU ALL ALREADY SEE MC MADE 6 LOCKER TO KILL 30 ELF  :rofl: ,,that realy OP OP :facepalm:

THE ONLY LOW CLASS IN WARSPEAR THAT DOESN'T RUN IF SEE ANY ENEMIES IS WARLOCK

WARLOCK LV14 WITH 5 CIRCLE AND 5 FEAR CAN KILL ANY CLASS AT CROSSING  :facepalm: