TINY Bag

dege19

devs, i made a new char in EU-Emerald using Firstborn

when i just started the game until lvl 3, i realize that only 15 slots in my bag  :shok:

is it a bug ? or not?

if its not a bug, then what we new player do when we high lvl ? and do daily collecting stuff?

its mean you FORCED us to buy extra slot for bag, i'm really disappointed

i keep selling my things to clear up the slot  :facepalm:

great  :facepalm:

Yea its not bug. Later you will have to chance do quest with bag extension. Really sad but true. We all suggest to make STORAGE and we got payed 5 box bag extension for 199 MC.

yeah i already did that quest, and it just gave me 5 extra slots to my bag, leaving 15 slots in my bag

thats very TINY  :facepalm:

@mioco/kuzmitch no response about this? me and the other new player are dont like this TINY bag, or you on purpose doing this so we can buy extra 5 slot price 199 coin ? :facepalm:

its so expensive u know, and only extra 5 slots  :facepalm:

this game is getting worst and worst  :facepalm:

or you on purpose doing this so we can buy extra 5 slot price 199 coin ? :facepalm:

Nah, they would never do that, it was probably a glitch. Instead of making a free bank system in towns like they said, they implemented a pay system by mistake. O:-)

Nah, they would never do that, it was probably a glitch. Instead of making a free bank system in towns like they said, they implemented a pay system by mistake. O:-)

Of course youre right -->  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=14988.0  :facepalm:

game was cheaper when it wasnt free...

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest that bag extensions should be purchaseable with CC, to give maxed players an opportunity to get some bag space while waiting for new updates.

not cc!  :(  it will took you 1 day just to make 10-20 cc.. and items on cc shop are expensive, 100 cc for a glove, its like playing 5 days.. :( 

They never replies on topics like this...  :cray:

I think when you leave the chest to store items

they will charge for access to it also

is not as bad as you guys think

because when they stop earning money (remember that to create a game that is in beta) the game would simply close

I spent too much money on the game, not by the items in the store are a lot of good for you

more so why do we have to help developers

put a bag over so small and very poor

:bomb: :bomb: