X's Arena Gallery

x

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends of Us,

I want to search for strong pro arena spammers for 2x2 that can spam for 1h/day(at least) in lvl 14 arena and be my partners, I need your help to spam arena with you, my arena spammer is "Xmk", please respond to me in game or here with your nick names using the "Pm" function.

Thanks!

Dear friends of Us,

I want to search for strong pro arena spammers for 2x2 that can spam for 1h/day(at least) in lvl 14 arena and be my partners, I need your help to spam arena with you, my arena spammer is "Xmk", please respond to me in game or here with your nick names using the "Pm" function.

Thanks!

I wish i had a good lv14 to spam with you i only got a +5 bd Sorry :sorry:

And uh its missing enchants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear friends of Us,

Thanks!

Heyz bro, If I would have more time then I would definetly spam arena with you  :friends:  But Im busy..  :fool:  Good luck on your searches for new partner  :good:

Heyz bro, If I would have more time then I would definetly spam arena with you  :friends:  But Im busy..  :fool:  Good luck on your searches for new partner  :good:

Ik bro ik, but I think I must say "I'm coming '15-18', I'm coming".

Good luck you too bro!

Good luck you too bro!

Im gona amp my Lv18 Ranger so if u wanna spam with it and i got mcoins hit me up leveling soon :give_rose: Oneshotwin is my Ranger

Good luck you too bro!

You mean that you gonna lvl up your pro bd? :shok: Aww cmon, dont do that, i will be really upset if You gonna leave me alone :blush:

Hardweed, lets say, I'll will lvl it after months from now. I will try to do some arenas with you my bro :) .

Good luck now!

• 3 weeks later...

Look how I beat 2 elves in the new random tp arena map while my friend "Icantwinx" was playing in it :dirol: .

Thanks bro "Icantwinx" for playing in the map and reaching in the last moment when I took the pic O:-) .

104394_.png

104396_.png

104398_.png

Look how I beat 2 elves in the new random tp arena map while my friend "Icantwinx" was playing in it :dirol: .

Thanks bro "Icantwinx" for playing in the map and reaching in the last moment when I took the pic O:-) .

lol  random map :D

U both pros  gogogo #1 lvl 14

Thanks bro! :) :give_rose:

Born identities, We're ready anytime bro! also after looks like I'm not going to take #1 in 2x2 , I can play 5x5 anytime too :) .

Dear friends of Us,

Thanks!

kaanberk, Hey dude, actually it's named "X's Arena Gallery" not "Kaanberk's.........", go make your gallery and post your pics there lol!

1/2. We were in lava map, they kept standing ^> and didn't come to mid, I went to them, gave that players "Tagagamot" one of my op crits ;D then "Greenyelf" ran down>, I went behind him, he rooted me then he saw himself on the floor :rofl: and my partner was like this " :shok: ". Easy done! :dirol:

3. My partner is afk, I can do it alone. ;D

105629_.jpg

105630_.jpg

105631_.jpg

Was an easy battle against:

- High levels.

- Op casters.

- Op rogues.

- Random tp map.

-

;D

105747_.jpg

}" post="869701" timestamp="1407527338"]

#Angelo :blush::blush::blush:;D;D

image.png

I was just going to post my post, but you did before me, anyways, don't worry I post my looses too, but looks like you don't. Don't think because you posted my loose battle I'll do, listen and let all people listen to the story!

Hello guys! :crazy::rofl::rofl:

After all this long time, I think you know what I mean when I put some smiley faces like " :rofl: " or " :lol: " or " ;D " or " :crazy: " or " 8) " or " :dirol: " or............. O:-):bomb: etc!

This day I have some nice photos, right Yushiko?

1. In the 1st, I was kinda afk in the 1st of the battle against him(Yushiko) and his partner, so they bated us, np, I also bated them with DMG :pleasantry: !

YushikobatedmebutImadeahigherDMGthanhimbesidesIwaskindaafk_zpsc09b6383.jpg

2. I don't remember this fight, but in the end we won! ;D

IbatedYushiko_zps780c724a.jpg

3/4. We met again in the random tp arena map, we had a lil fight as pvp, I was near to kill him, but he gouged me, so I thought he ran away, so I pressed on the teleport and suddenly he attacked me but his attack was dodged and I went away and helped my partner to kill the barb then he got trapped by my partner's trap and gave him one of my crits! :blush:

IbatedYushiko-1_zps4c282f80.jpg

5/6/7. This battle was an awesome one, it ended with the dead of our both partners, me having 1k hp and Yushiko full hp ;D , I battled him and in the end when my hp went to '218', I gave him one of my fast attacks and then one of my awesome crits that come in the awesome and last moments to save me! :crazy::diablo: (when I gave him this crit I felt like a  :bomb: just exploded beside me!  :lol::rofl: ). You can see the DMG and the kills for the battle in the pic number 6/7.

[spoiler= For Yushiko]You must try harder in next times, I wanted to spam a 1h after I saw it was awesome to fight against you, but my partner wanted to go, I tried to find for another partner, but none wanted, sorry and good luck in next times!

Btw, we must pvp sometimes! pme if you're interested on the "PM" function.

105830_.jpg

105831_.jpg

105832_.jpg

105833_.jpg