X's Arena Gallery

x

this topic i created it so always ill link my arena pics here enjoy n u can put ur pics if u wnt  8)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill begin with those 1st 2 pics r for the mighty nasib when me n my bro killed his new lvl 14 bd  8)

54821_.png

54825_.png

54827_.jpg

54828_.jpg

:lol: we slayed them  :diablo: :diablo:  here we killed some pple with hams  :lol: :lol:  it ws very funny :lol:

54833_.jpg

54834_.jpg

54835_.jpg

54836_.jpg

:lol: we slayed them  :diablo: :diablo:  here we killed some pple with hams  :lol: :lol:  it ws very funny :lol:

this is the continue n then theres arena ratings  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

54838_.jpg

54839_.jpg

54840_.jpg

54841_.jpg

more more more mooorrreeeeeeeeeeeeee  :lol: :lol: :lol:  bt here ill only link DMGES  :pleasantry:

54853_.jpg

54854_.jpg

54855_.jpg

54856_.jpg

last pic. pvphotdogeaterfatnub doin his job... insultin pplz......................................................... Nice :facepalm:

lols i got more bt i thought cuz no 1 is posting posts lols about my pics m nt posting anymore bt if u wnt i continue  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i got a lot more  :lol: :lol: :lol:  n nice 1 prince nice 1 with khanzel he deserves it  :diablo: :diablo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lols i got more bt i thought cuz no 1 is posting posts lols about my pics m nt posting anymore bt if u wnt i continue  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i got a lot more  :lol: :lol: :lol:  n nice 1 prince nice 1 with khanzel he deserve it  :diablo: :diablo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D

Xmk #1 pro bd lvl 11

Xmk #1 pro bd lvl 11

check this one lol. tsp's idol #1 epic fail lol

Опубликованное фото

nice pan, dont you love it when they're afk  O:-)

nice pan, dont you love it when they're afk  O:-)

they were not afk, maybe khanzel was laging, but the true is that we killed them in the center area of volcano map

I dont take screenshots when the oponent is afk

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78887.0

• 3 weeks later...

LMAO... look the PM "I really want buy your swords"

ya ya cuz m pro  :dirol: :dirol: :blush: O:-) :aggressive: :spiteful: ;D ;D ;D

what ever it can be at 11 lwl ur just showing u won pictures. What about others ? even though you reach max arena point it just mean that u are ticket spammer . it does not mean ur the best  11lwl  bd . !

what ever it can be at 11 lwl ur just showing u won pictures. What about others ? even though you reach max arena point it just mean that u are ticket spammer . it does not mean ur the best  11lwl  bd . !

actually 1 thing i didn't name myself #1 pro bd lvl 11 who named me like that is my friend prince always ingame when he sees me he says on world chat Xmk #1 pro bd lvl 11 n just this is it  :)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys look I'm beating the DMG of one of the strongest players at 11-14 arena  8)

Nothing special. He got instantly raped by circles. By the way, that liitovcas bd in the first screenshots has atleast 350 damage. Just sayin'

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Xpvpmerdax tries to make me fear from his wolf costume :blush: ;D.

P.s 3rd pic is a pvp.

89740_.jpg

89741_.jpg

89742_.jpg

89743_.jpg

Hey guys look I'm beating the DMG of one of the strongest players at 11-14 arena  8)

Bated again :dirol: , 2nd pic the druid was afk.

90424_.jpg

90430_.jpg

1-1 vs Icant :aggressive: :bomb: .

That poor rogue kept running in Volcano map until I killed him & my partner was "afk" :pleasantry:

90840_.jpg

90841_.jpg

90842_.jpg

90843_.jpg

Hey guys once again,

This day was an exciting arena day!

In these pictures you gonna see my old arena mate "Liitovcas" & a new arena mate "Rotfl".

1. I've bated "Icantwinx" again & he killed me again so the result is 2-2 until now.

Опубликованное фото

2. Poor "Lakerss" how he died with Ham, look how VNs dead vs me & my guild mate. the last pic both ranges kept using trap but they died @ the end.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

3. Now look how we won/loss vs "Blitzkrieg" & how "Sparrowe" is a big noob.

A) She tried to kill us with "Xpvpmerdax" & the result ended with 7-5 for her, in the end there's a pic how the arena ended & my hp is "12".

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

B) After Sparrowe loss 5 times vs us with Merdax she went to arena with "Zepar" who's more stronger, but we could face this challenge.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

C) After we won sometime on Zepar & Sparrowe, she tried to arena with more stronger player "Xxlegolaxx", but we also faced that!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

These are my pictures for today :) .

P.s that new arena partner was mid amplified!

Hey guys,

I'm back with a pvp pics, I wanted to pvp "Namvietnam" & "Chaostito" in arena! I've bated "Chaostito" then "Namvietnam" shoted me :facepalm: .

91500_.jpg

91501_.jpg