[2020.05.28] Warspear Online 8.4: Underwater adventures. Release

Peony

Since there are 2 different set gears, the how to know which set gear activates which set skill? Also 4 equips from a lvl 32 set =1 skill or 2 equips from a set =1 skill? 

Can anyone link all the cloth light heavy equips of lvl 32 here pls

1 hour ago, DoctorStrange said:

Since there are 2 different set gears, the how to know which set gear activates which set skill? Also 4 equips from a lvl 32 set =1 skill or 2 equips from a set =1 skill? 

As I saw there's just 1 set for each armor type (light, cloth, heavy), with 2 new bonuses, which should work as any other set bonuses, 2 pieces for unlock first set bonus, 4 armor pieces for both

7 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

As I saw there's just 1 set for each armor type (light, cloth, heavy), with 2 new bonuses, which should work as any other set bonuses, 2 pieces for unlock first set bonus, 4 armor pieces for both

There are two

On 6/1/2020 at 7:56 AM, DoctorStrange said:

There are two

well the skills goes the same way, 1st skill from 2 pieces and 2nd from 4 pieces

On 6/1/2020 at 2:38 AM, DoctorStrange said:

Yes, there are 2 sets, you can activate skills by using same set, 1st skill bonus from 2pcs, both 1st and 2nd skill bonus from 4pcs.

Check this for the gears sets, by Bezmolvie

Edited by Calypso

On 5/30/2020 at 9:20 PM, Zurp said:

Achievement for completing the new dg isn't working. @Akasha @snorlax

Sorry for not replying, but we fixed on Monday. If you mean other achievement, then let me know if it still broken.

25 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Sorry for not replying, but we fixed on Monday. If you mean other achievement, then let me know if it still broken.

Mach manking broken XD lvl 3vs 12 guide gz

On 5/28/2020 at 6:57 AM, Peony said:

Recommended character level - 32.

To enter, you must have 5000 reputation units with the Mermen of the Depths faction.

May I have a question about this, I just used my 35k mermen reputation on talents and now I don't have 5k anymore, so I can't enter the dungeon?

49 минут назад, Ahmedic сказал:

May I have a question about this, I just used my 35k mermen reputation on talents and now I don't have 5k anymore, so I can't enter the dungeon?

Yes, it is necessary to have a reputation for the entrance to the Dungeon. If you've spent your reputation, then you don't have it anymore :dunno:

Make sure you have enough amount of reputation in the days of the Guild games :advise:

1 hour ago, Peony said:

Yes, it is necessary to have a reputation for the entrance to the Dungeon. If you've spent your reputation, then you don't have it anymore :dunno:

Make sure you have enough amount of reputation in the days of the Guild games :advise:

Thanks for ruining my dreams, just kidding. 🤪🤪

Edited by Ahmedic

On 29 de mayo de 2020 at 3:31 AM, lore said:

normal mmorpg with war mehanics in a nutshell

yeah,well,i hate it,there's ppl who don't understands that i don't want to pvp(mostly because people makes it unfair 24/7),neither start a skinmirsh,the only thing i'm interested to,it's to quest

• Peony unpinned this topic