Gold -> Miracle coins

TYM0R0S

if we could buy miracle coins with gold from game then i believe things could be better...

1st sometimes we need miracle items and although we have gold to buy it no one have miracle coins or selling it at normal price.

2nd All miracle items would have a steady price...At first signs set costed 40k after the first discounts they costed 30k and now its around 20-27k..

3rd It would help very at exchanges....for example someone who is selling longbow +6 he wants 100k or 5 set signs while he will sell them 25k each and not 20k as we can sell (100k = 5 set signs which's costs 20 each)

I am not sure if it would make things better so i want to read your thoughts... ::)

interesting but dnt think dis will be possible coz mcoins is real money based and gold is in-game based so dat wont be possible else warspear will close down cos pvprange/pvpshaman won't  buy chunks of mcoins anymore to run the servers and pay utility bills :bomb: :lol:

One example as i mentioned in another post. I know atleast one MMO that has a gold to mcoin/food/crystals conversion and the creators get paid just Fine. I think its totally possible. :) :drinks:

I Believe there is a topic based on currency exchange and banking.

Gold / cc / ap exchange.

And no.. currency/item exchanged for mcoin will never happen.

Only if it's done the same way as Dofus:

Players can sell MC to other players. However to avoid mass buying and selling at higher prices, after being traded, MC becomes "linked" and can't be traded. When buying something, the linked coins will be spent first. It could be represented like X(Y), where X is total sum, and Y is linked amount.

Only if it's done the same way as Dofus:

Players can sell MC to other players. However to avoid mass buying and selling at higher prices, after being traded, MC becomes "linked" and can't be traded. When buying something, the linked coins will be spent first. It could be represented like X(Y), where X is total sum, and Y is linked amount.

There was a suggestion by myself and others for miracle coin purses to be purchasable from market. Its one way to spread mcoin out to the players who cannot purchase the currency.

Once the bag is opened it tops up your account.

Possibly three or more bag sizes. 100mcoin bag, 500mcoin bag and 1000mcoin bag.

Aigrind could charge i little extra per bag. Eg. 100mcoin bag cost: 110mcoin > 500mcoin bag cost: 550mcoin ect. Just an idea.

A Small profit from this idea just might persuade developers to place such a thing in miracle shop.

Dont you get it? That would mean a really Big loss for AiGrind, they make around 500$ Dialy of Mcoins, doing that would make the pro players lose interest of buying Mcoins for stuff that cannot be traded like the Unbind feature.

Dont you get it? That would mean a really Big loss for AiGrind, they make around 500$ Dialy of Mcoins

charge i little extra per bag. Eg. 100mcoin bag cost: 110mcoin > 500mcoin bag cost: 550mcoin ect.

Psst.... Aigrind would not lose, they would profit. Think about it.

Straight exchange with gold would be a loss. But selling bags and pricing them more than what they contain would generate profit.. while making some mcoin available to those whom cannot purchase coin directly.

Psst.... Aigrind would not lose, they would profit. Think about it.

Straight exchange with gold would be a loss. But selling bags and pricing them more than what they contain would generate profit.. while making some mcoin available to those whom cannot purchase coin directly.

hmm this might be useful ::)

how with sell 360 mcoin in dealer, but u just can sell 1x per day. and u can sell it to dealer, if ur account more than 1 years?

how with sell 360 mcoin in dealer, but u just can sell 1x per day. and u can sell it to dealer, if ur account more than 1 years?

Huh?

Huh?

wut?