[2013.06.18] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Announcement – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

snorlaxx, how max level to upgrade one skill guild?

its need 18 unity sign + 12k :crazy: to level 2?

and we have 4 skills :! what about upgrade the skill to lvl5 or more? sell our house?

and we have 4 skills :! what about upgrade the skill to lvl5 or more? sell our house?

:sorry: :cray: :cray: 18 unity sign, better keep gold for ayvondil

@snorlax,

Pls add tag on any item that stored in the guild warehouse so no one can steal the items because its tagged and can be recalled by the leader

True.. but the problem is... the Leader is also scammer  8) :bomb: :bomb: 

There should be a button to share or lock your items inside the guild warehouse.  :good:

True.. but the problem is... the Leader is also scammer  8)  :bomb: :bomb: 

There should be a button to share or lock your items inside the guild warehouse.  :good:

than that guild is a dummy guild :facepalm: who joins a guild which has scammers and cheaters inside it

There is. Just dont put them in the guild warehouse ;). Simple as that.

This is going to take ages. Just check how much guild point this quest give and how much it needs to increase a skill.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

This is going to take ages. Just check how much guild point this quest give and how much it needs to increase a skill.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

yea :crazy: i think 4 years to get all point

i don't think we all lvl2 and get 3xp from each quest  :tease:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

great things shouldnt come easily, and nope doesnt take long time if all ur guild members quests for the guild points ;) :friends:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Its just an example chill xD.

Keep the curiosity till u experience it on ur own.

nice work devs to acquire more money..... hey u know what... i can give u alot of real money but the problem is you have to bring back sms payment in INDIA than i will spam you with real money thanks :lol:

Its just an example chill xD.

Keep the curiosity till u experience it on ur own.

sorry but you are wrong check upon unity sign it says ‘required‘ ...

hey who are the hidden ones reading this post  :shok: come out fast i want to pucnh u :aggressive: just joking :lol: i think hidden ones are devs :blush:

If all daily quests give guild points and all members do them so you will earn enough guild points to lvl up one day 

and that feature of destroying an item after death whats the use of it :unknw: ?

read

no u cant repick them, they did this because of 1thing and 1thing only this is why:

i was walking in kotarvva when boom i died, i try reviving but damn i dont have any revive scroll :/ how can i revive now? oh yea lemme buy from mcoin shop easy ^^ but omg no :o my bag is full damn it oh wait ty warspear now i can drop an item to buy a revive scroll ^^ oh yes great i revived :diablo: done

+

For example, for some reasons you've been killed in Norlant Swamps and you decided to purchase pack of Life Scrolls. Unfortunately, your bag is full and you can't do that. Simply, drop any useless item from your bag and you will be able to purchase any additional item.

New names

Now you are able change not the only name of your guild, but of your character too!

@red :

I think the option to change name is bad. There are too many scammers in the game who are roaming around freely. We all know that they are scammers because of there name. There is even a scammer list for it.

If you provide option of name change, those scammers will be able to change their name and scam more people out of it. Scammer list would be useless.

We will not be able to report a person who has scammed us because it is possible he will change his name even before we report him on forums.

There can also be imposters who can use name of one person and scam other people through it.

I don't like the option to change name, it has more disadvantages than advantages.

la verdad esta estupendo vamos a tardar bastante tiempo con toda esas cosas nuevas que se implementan pero estara divertido. me gusta  :good: :good: :good:

visiten mi perfil en youtube videos of warspear http://www.youtube.com/facusiito

@red :

I think the option to change name is bad. There are too many scammers in the game who are roaming around freely. We all know that they are scammers because of there name. There is even a scammer list for it.

If you provide option of name change, those scammers will be able to change their name and scam more people out of it. Scammer list would be useless.

We will not be able to report a person who has scammed us because it is possible he will change his name even before we report him on forums.

There can also be imposters who can use name of one person and scam other people through it.

I don't like the option to change name, it has more disadvantages than advantages.

friki tiene razon :good: no es buena idea cambiar el nombre hay muchos jugadores que se comen el cuento de los estafadores y les roban facilmente, no me parece justo esa opcion ademas pueden culparte por algo que no hiciste si es que alguien se pone un nombre parecido al tuyo pueden culparte de scammer , stealer wherever, no me parece justo.    i say not to change name :aggressive:

In original post

Guilds will have 4 levels of progress:

changed to

In this update Guilds will have 4 levels of progress:

It means that we will add more guild levels in Ayvondil.

@red :

So evrybody need to take more care about them accounts thats simple and many players really wanted this option so it would be fair that they would get it. Btw update isnt realised so we cant say it is bad idea.

Please do not afraid of name change by scammers - all history of changes are logged on or server, and even you report them to support we will have no problems to find the User ID in database. Also, name change is possible only once in 2 weeks.

Please do not afraid of name change by scammers - all history of changes are logged on or server, and even you report them to support we will have no problems to find the User ID in database. Also, name change is possible only once in 2 weeks.

but how much will the player and the guild name change cost us? and change name is every 2 weeks for guild too?

why not 1 month :aggressive: and u dont answer my qstion:

How max level for upgrade one guild skill?

but how much will the player and the guild name change cost us? and change name is every 2 weeks for guild too?

wait till update come u will know

Let me give one good advice to Guild Masters for leveling the guild. First of all you must raise the guild level to max, because that means you can invite more active players and they will earn Guild Points faster. Then you can easily spend Points on passive skills.

About guild pssive skills:

If: my guild is lvl 4 ,obviously the guild will have 4 passive skills.But the question is:All skills will be "actived" or i must choose wisely which skill i will use. And in case of 1 only can be actived,The leader choose which skill will be "actived" or any character choose yours??

• Developer

About guild pssive skills:

If: my guild is lvl 4 ,obviously the guild will have 4 passive skills.But the question is:All skills will be "actived" or i msut choose wisely wihch skill i will use. And in case of 1 only can be actived,The leader choose which skill will be "actived" or any character choose yours??

You have to choose skill to upgrade. If you have enough guild points/unity signs/gold, you could upgrade every to the max.

You have to choose skill to upgrade. If you have enough guild points/unity signs/gold, you could upgrade every to the max.

so all will be actived at same time. Ok thank you

ok

Sea so I need help please read this kind of comment, I'm a Call bd fackuu But my True Name facku no ranger was lvl 4 WAS MY FIRST Character Playing But as I did not know and did not know I needed a password I lost one ESA Account and I believe this yo want saber CAN I Delete my Character Called facku What is level 4 para Power PUT use facku name and not the "fackuu" I call facku with a "u"

;)

Please edit your post and use English on international forums.

look my post now again i traslate in english :good: