[2013.06.18] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Announcement – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

even if the leader of the guild has the authority to accses to my stuffs at guild warehouse , i wont share my stuffs at the guild warehouse . I dont want any one to steal my things and jus run away .. If it is like individual locker system then its fine .most of the mmorpgs have storage facility and storage boxes . They charge u some amount of gold or wooz for every visit or every stuff u transfer and ur guild member or knighthoood members donot have the authority to accses ur storage .and overall great job bravo!! Awsome

Ok nice for guild storage, thanks but what about the minions?

And does the gold deposited increased in the guild bank?

I hope you seen my suggestion about it, frankly its almost the same, I mean the players can have their storage by guild bank.

Sea so I need help please read this kind of comment, I'm a Call bd fackuu But my True Name facku no ranger was lvl 4 WAS MY FIRST Character Playing But as I did not know and did not know I needed a password I lost one ESA Account and I believe this yo want saber CAN I Delete my Character Called facku What is level 4 para Power PUT use facku name and not the "fackuu" I call facku with a "u"

I like most of the things on this update. I agree with the idea of logging who adds or takes items from guild vault, as it will be abused.

My biggest problem with any of this is the ridiculous number of unity signs. 18 signs just to level up to guild level 2? You're asking for nearly 3600 miracle coins, or 1800 if they're on sale. I understand the need to generate money for the game, but I personally consider this ridiculous. Please lower this requirement. I don't want to buy 60+ unity signs to get a level 4 guild. I doubt any of us do.

Please also consider selling unity signs as arena reward items at arena supplier or for gold in stores, should you decide to ignore my request of lowering the unity sign requirement.

Better if you add a list of who deposit or take gold from the guild.

Like an info page for the guild.

thats why u can set limits to each rank of guild members :blush:

My biggest problem with any of this is the ridiculous number of unity signs. 18 signs just to level up to guild level 2? You're asking for nearly 3600 miracle coins, or 1800 if they're on sale. I understand the need to generate money for the game, but I personally consider this ridiculous. Please lower this requirement. I don't want to buy 60+ unity signs to get a level 4 guild. I doubt any of us do.

Note that 18 unity signs is the requirement to upgrade a skill not increase guild level. Well based on the info we have here atleast :unknw:

I like most of the things on this update. I agree with the idea of logging who adds or takes items from guild vault, as it will be abused.

Please also consider selling unity signs as arena reward items at arena supplier or for gold in stores, should you decide to ignore my request of lowering the unity sign requirement.

i think its great this way becuz i dont like seeing noob beginner guilds having alot of guild would be chaos, this way only 2kinds of people will get strong guilds:

1.mcoin spammers

2.farmers (u can get unity signs from bosses too)

Price will be the same, but you are still able to get them from bosses. QUOTE : SNORLAX

\

1.every up 2 and 10 level, you will got 1 point skill, 1 skill point is increasing one level of each skill

2.Are u know sign of imper? if u dont want lose the item, use [sign of imper.]

the system same like that:

1.Every up level guild, u will got 1 point skill. point skill used for increase 1 level on each guild skill.

2.But if u want fast to up ur level of each skill, u need out more money(unity sign, gold, GP)

gud day Mr.kuz,

Thanks for da update...... Hope all players of warspear will enjoy ur update.

Kuz i kindly request you to check with all devices before launching errors like bug or any other problems. If it takes delay of one r two days np but plz give us a gud update.

Update is amazing!! Awesome job Warspear!!

I have one suggestion regarding guilds. We really need a member settings to adjust permissions. It's a real pain when anyone can accept members. And as for the future member permissions would be even more so.useful and important to help against thieves hacks and scammers. Just a suggestion. :) OH and mcoin to gold trade at dealers would be crazy awesome!! Thanks again!!  :rofl: >:D :drinks: :friends: :give_rose: 8)  :rofl:

Update is amazing!! Awesome job Warspear!!

I have one suggestion regarding guilds. We really need a member settings to adjust permissions. It's a real pain when anyone can accept members. And as for the future member permissions would be even more so.useful and important to help against thieves hacks and scammers. Just a suggestion. :) OH and mcoin to gold trade at dealers would be crazy awesome!! Thanks again!!  :rofl: :diablo: :drinks: :friends: :give_rose: 8) :rofl:

if ur members invt anyone kick him ur the leader and no and no gold for mcoin bad idea, how u think warspear team get payed? :facepalm:

i want to ask about:

• The guild points system: when one of the members goes to do a quest and finishes it the guild he's in it will recieve the guild points right? and only the guild leader can access the points managment, but i want to know if the leader can see how much points each member has gathered or what quest he did :friends: i want to know this now becuz im making a reward system for who gathers most guild points or something like that :good: so can the leader know who and how many each of his guild member has gathered?
  • Name changing: when someone changes his name, what happens if i have him as a friend? example: Khalaan changed his name to Khalan will Khalaan at my friend list get deleted or wht happens? :search:

Lots of Mmos have gold to coin/food trade and do just Fine. As i said just a suggestion. Still lovin the game .  :tease: having these emots in game would be sweet.  ;D

New territory and entrance to the future dungeon "Tower of Berengar"

Brave explorers found the entrance to the unknown territory that lies at the center of Irselnort, and now on the island are no more blank spots! At its center stands the majestic Tower of Berengar - dedicated dungeon, which will open the entrance to heroes in future updates.                  Опубликованное фото

Full HD resolution support added.        why not for pcОпубликованное фото

i dont know how change font colorОпубликованное фото

" data-cid="536994" data-time="1371577912">

Brave explorers found the entrance to the unknown territory that lies at the center of Irselnort, and now on the island are no more blank spots! At its center stands the majestic Tower of Berengar - dedicated dungeon, which will open the entrance to heroes in future updates.                  Опубликованное фото

agree... PC Resolution Need to fixed too

" data-cid="536994" data-time="1371577912">

Cuz this is mobile game, not p.c game, understand?

8. You could destroy any item by yourself from your bag after death.

hymmmmmmmmmm u mean ouer items will be destroyed= disappear  or destroyed = broken  ( we can repair it)

hymmmmmmmmmm u mean ouer items will be destroyed= disappear  or destroyed = broken  ( we can repair it)

No. It means that you can delete items (if you want) from your bag if you're dead.

ahahaa..finally...

berengar the tower...i suggest this tower long time ago ;D

nice work dev..hope this interesting :drinks:

:shok: 18 unity signs.... ouch but we can change guild and chars name... now devs can change game's name to moneyspear :facepalm:

Till what level can we increase guild skill? Because if it is 5 it will need like 30-40 unity signs and thats much. I dont want only 1000 defence with using that much money.

now devs can change game's name to moneyspear :facepalm:

the funny thing is that when they developed the game at start the miracle coins was named spears but they changed it cause google results showed "britney spears". so if u do some little thinking you find out that warspear = warmcoins = warmoney :D

but in the end none force you to buy mcoins and the items. you can always buy those items with gold from players that are willing to sell them.

*God Bless the Donators!*

ps. kuzmitch please recheck the drop rate of unity signs cause i cant recal even 1 that had droped it. not low lvls killing minibosses same or higher lvl that they are, or for the 18-20s killing lab bosses or hydra. :facepalm:

Wait so does full hd support mean I will finally be able to play warspear on my HTC DNA without everyone being pen tip sized  :yahoo:

i dis agree this 8. You could destroy any item by yourself from

your bag after death

coz mcs skill n0t fair to elves special the shaman and warlock area skills.if shaman and warlock guard the entrance of new world elves dificult to enter the new world.

Devs, dont you think that 750 Miracle Coins is too much for a nick change ( Yes i wander the Russian posts and see that you answer almost everything they ask there) and not adding a 1 MCoin for the first Nickchange is also overrated..... Ohh wait, if you don't do this you will become rich, i get it now  :spiteful: Greedy as always  :spiteful: And I still think that 499Mcoin for unbind is freaking overrated! I have to work now to nick change all my chars now  :cray: Who will pay $8 for a nick change ehh? 

woww thats great  :yahoo:

but what about hydra??? fixed or not??? :blush:

n maybe u can put a new hairstyle n new costume too :blush: