[2013.06.18] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Announcement – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

no u cant repick them, they did this because of 1thing and 1thing only this is why: i was walking in kotarvva when boom i died, i try reviving but damn i dont have any revive scroll :/ how can i revive now? oh yea lemme buy from mcoin shop easy ^^ but omg no :o my bag is full damn it oh wait ty warspear now i can drop an item to buy a revive scroll ^^ oh yes great i revived :diablo: done

ah dis makes sense ty Mgl 8) ;D

8. Items could be dropped after death // You could drop/destroy any item from your bag after death.

This is optional..

yeah??  :)

it's optional..

you could either drop or destroy...or not

why that add that option anyway :unknw:

• Developer

Omfg,will be so easy for scammers  :facepalm:

There will be global notification about changing nickname.

• Developer

This is optional..

yeah??  :)

it's optional..

you could either drop or destroy...or not

why that add that option anyway :unknw:

For example, for some reasons you've been killed in Norlant Swamps and you decided to purchase pack of Life Scrolls. Unfortunately, your bag is full and you can't do that. Simply, drop any useless item from your bag and you will be able to purchase any additional item.

Omfg,will be so easy for scammers  :facepalm:

Not really, if a player gets scammed and the scammer changes his name, the person who got scammed can just report the scammers old name and the Devs will track him down because they can see chat/action/etc logs and also see the players IP.

Anyways, it's the players fault why scammers exist.

In order for a person to successfully scam someone is for the person to give the scammer items without taking anything in return, in other words: If the player doesn't give any FREE items to another, there won't be any scam.

In the end it's the players fault and responsibility, I don't see why Devs have to take responsibility of this because there is no way to stop it, there will always be dumb or young players that will trust anyone.

There will be global notification about changing

nickname.

notification will eventually die out but scaming will prevail on a large scale...how abt i scam u snorly 8)

There will be global notification about changing nickname.

So if my name was "Rytuks" and I changed it to "Newrytuks" then other players will be able change them names to "Rytuks" ?

wowowowowowwwwwww  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo:

very coollllll

Опубликованное фото

whats the hell with change char name  :facepalm:  i hate this.....

For example, for some reasons you've been killed in Norlant Swamps and you decided to purchase pack of Life Scrolls. Unfortunately, your bag is full and you can't do that. Simply, drop any useless item from your bag and you will be able to purchase any additional item.

no u cant repick them, they did this because of 1thing and 1thing only this is why:

i was walking in kotarvva when boom i died, i try reviving but damn i dont have any revive scroll :/ how can i revive now? oh yea lemme buy from mcoin shop easy ^^ but omg no :o my bag is full damn it oh wait ty warspear now i can drop an item to buy a revive scroll ^^ oh yes great i revived :diablo: done

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

• Developer

So if my name was "Rytuks" and I changed it to "Newrytuks" then other players will be able change them names to "Rytuks" ?

Guess so.

You could destroy any item in your bag after death :facepalm: ? what, so all item broke :facepalm: ?

Dont get me wrong this sounds awsome but what about the people who can't join a guild? Or cant join a guild good enough to get the player upgrades? Then there goin to be shit while every one els is running around breasted up by guild skills an what not.

would be fun  :yahoo:  btw explain a bit more about the guild ranking the leaders can change the rank of guild members or the more thy earn guild points the more rank thy get or smthing like tht? :unknw:

OH NO!! READ THIS;

Fixes

1. Suggestion to use auto generated name for new characters.

2. World chat notification after upgrading any item for enchantment level 8 and higher.

3. Alliance chat links disabled for every devices. Ignore option is now working for Alliance chat.

4. Interface of “Society” tab reworked.

5. Fixed flashing effect after using consumables.

6. Fixed sorting order in guild list.

7. Fixed bug with wrong displaying item parameters and enchant effect in chat.

8. You could destroy any item by yourself from your bag after death.

No.8.

YOU COULD DESTROY ANY ITEM BY YOUSELF FROM YOUR BAG AFTER DIE... THAT MY NIGHTMARE... PLEASE REMOVE THIS SYSTEM

if im die my item will be drop  :shok:

like tht  :shok: ?

omg :shok:

omg :facepalm: u people are blind, read better

No.8.

YOU COULD DESTROY ANY ITEM BY YOUSELF FROM YOUR BAG AFTER DIE... THAT MY NIGHTMARE... PLEASE REMOVE THIS SYSTEM

why? :facepalm:

• Developer

if im die my item will be drop  :shok:

like tht  :shok: ?

omg :shok:

Come on, guys.

You will not lose any of your items after death, but you could destroy it if you would like to.

Come on, guys.

You will not lose any of your items after death, but you could destroy it if you would like to.

hmmmm..... sorry then :sorry:

Snorlax plz see my earlier post, also finding it soo funny that everyone getting confused with the droppable item lol

@snorlax,

Pls add tag on any item that stored in the guild warehouse so no one can steal the items because its tagged and can be recalled by the leader

@snorlax,

Pls add tag on any item that stored in the guild warehouse so no one can steal the items because its tagged and can be recalled by the leader

i agree with this. or else a new age of scamming begins.

Oh yeah it would be pretty shitty if some1 joined the guild stole items and left :bad:

snorlaxx, how max level to upgrade one skill guild?

its need 18 unity sign + 12k :crazy: to level 2?

@snorlax,

Опубликованное фото

who joins guild are called and ranked newbies Опубликованное фотоthey cannot access the storage