lebanon sms payment

malekhijazi

my only problem is that i can only buy mcoins by sms payment , and now there is no sms payment in lebanon, so plz try to add it . And thx

leh ma bet2elloun bel 3arabe? XD hene makhassoun bel sms payment, hayde menel provider yale be lebnein makhasso bel warspear :) garabet ablak, mech lah terga3 el sms payment la lebnein, kello lha2 3al dawle :lol:

(arabic)

dawla hahahahaha da7aketna kteer.

bas ana ma ba3rif hak ba3rif bade mcoins w ana ma ma3e  card so lazem ya3emlo shi.

(english)

really i dont think lebanise goverment would help with any crap.

but i only know that i can buy mcoins only from sms cuz i dont have card so warspear must help us .

u dont need mcoins xD i dont use mcoin  :crazy: gold better

PS: dont waste ur money on games (rou7 3a berg hammoud w ba3zi2 3a DVDs xD )

2wal shi ana ma beshtre DVD ana ba3milon download belal wmetel ma bta3rif besta3mil net by2rif (net lebanan). ba3den eza bade ba3zi2 bro7 3ala downtown 2w l 7amra xD

• 6 months later...

The SMS service has been temporarily removed because Fortumo has Many internal problemas with the service, so right now and most times you will not receive the Miracle coins into your accounts (you be scammed)(they take the balance of the mobil but you do not get the coin), so they do not want to answer you, and so that is why the SMS service has been removed.

Just spam for 1 year and they will fix it trust me!

spam for one year!!???  :wacko: I guess i better start spamming mine right away  :unknw:

• Developer

Trust me. Work 100%

Send thousand tickets to support by different emails and spam fourm xd

Unfortunately, that's totally not depends from us.

However, you can receive ban on forum for violating rules.