New arena gear

Christiano

Ok i hav again random ass idea  ;D  I thinked about arena points and i came to this solution : everyone ofc. knows there gonna be 24-25lvl and 27lvl arena gears so make those really hard to get about 10k+ap so we hav more to play :) and make lvl1+-30 arena gear what bind to account, sry i taked this from WoW but we really need these too  ;)  . That means arena gear what lvl up when u lvl up. Ok heres easier way to tell  :wacko:  : U hav about 20k+ ap on any char u go arena shop and buy arena helmet lvl1 what costs 20k and hav very good stats. After u bought it, it will bind to account so whenever u make new char u get this to game mailbox but only 1 time/char. Ok now u make new acc bcoz u got this gear. U come play, u get this helmet to mailbox u take it out and eguip it when u lvl up to lvl2 helmet lvl up too also stats go higher these arena gears will be better than lvl14/15 but not good as 17. Also u cant amp these gears. lol just wanted to be smart, say what u think :D

• Developer

Ok i hav again random ass idea  ;D  I thinked about arena points and i came to this solution : everyone ofc. knows there gonna be 24-25lvl and 27lvl arena gears so make those really hard to get about 10k+ap so we hav more to play :) and make lvl1+-30 arena gear what bind to account, sry i taked this from WoW but we really need these too  ;)  . That means arena gear what lvl up when u lvl up. Ok heres easier way to tell  :wacko:  : U hav about 20k+ ap on any char u go arena shop and buy arena helmet lvl1 what costs 20k and hav very good stats. After u bought it, it will bind to account so whenever u make new char u get this to game mailbox but only 1 time/char. Ok now u make new acc bcoz u got this gear. U come play, u get this helmet to mailbox u take it out and eguip it when u lvl up to lvl2 helmet lvl up too also stats go higher these arena gears will be better than lvl14/15 but not good as 17. Also u cant amp these gears. lol just wanted to be smart, say what u think :D

That's kinda interesting suggestion, but pretty complicated. I guess that system of acquiring items will not be changed.

That's kinda interesting suggestion, but pretty complicated. I guess that system of acquiring items will not be changed.

Thinked same but maybe in future  ;)

Making arena gears at high level will ruin the game fun.

It happen now, most SD gears will not so attractive anymore since there are lv17 arena gears.

Turning the game into only PvP element.

Please make the arena gears no match with higher level gears drop from bosses or just make it arena gears max at lv17 only so people in the game have to obtain awesome gears from boss drop only just like warspear long time ago