Your ranger stats!

x

Can't be bothered to get ss of my updated stats on my ranger so i'll just list them

2501 hp

energy regen 21

396 dmg

1740 def

214 sun def (bg rings lol)

153 dark def (abby cape)

28,1% crit

15,2% dodge

12,9% accu

18,2% resil

9,4% att speed

9,6% pene

If i use my arena cross my dmg drops to 371 because of my +5 curse

accu goes to 17,5%

crit and resil go up 0,5%

Also have max dd set.

That's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

LoL how nerfed? If anything made stronger.. where did you even come up with this.

Carved rings now have all magic def not just dark,  only hp gone on amulet? LOL maybe you shouldnt wear crap armor with no hp

LoL how nerfed? If anything made stronger.. where did you even come up with this.

Carved rings now have all magic def not just dark,  only hp gone on amulet? LOL maybe you shouldnt wear crap armor with no hp

Take a better look at the amulet, and not only hp, hp and speed, go read what i said on the update topic, explained it there and have no intention to do it again here. Ill just say i can get mdef from guild skills right? Where can i get extra speed from? As for gear, only gear giving enough hp is full arena, and full arena is shit for everything except hp and resi, therefore you just said me and half the other people who are mixing sets in order to get better stats are using crap armor...Not everyone have guild lvl 3 ad hp skill 3/3, and since elfs dont have 4% hp passive like mountain clans do, yes losing hp on medallion is quite a decrease for rangers, rogues aswell, but not as much

EDIT: Forgot, my gear and ''crap armor'' is right up the page, as you can see i got all my hp, at the moment. As for mdef instead of dark def, ask rangers around would they rather have speed and hp on amulet, or ''Magic def'' ull be surprised

I love how you played the new update to know how shitty it is.

And resil is good for all mobs against critical why would you not see this as good? Resil armor boots ill never take off. I tried speed and the loss of other stats is not worth it. And yes others are crap. Ill use kw glove helm mix but thats only a def set. Sorry for offending your crap, but unless you like to die thats mostly all you got

I love how you played the new update to know how shitty it is.

And resil is good for all mobs against critical why would you not see this as good? Resil armor boots ill never take off. I tried speed and the loss of other stats is not worth it. And yes others are crap. Ill use kw glove helm mix but thats only a def set. Sorry for offending your crap, but unless you like to die thats mostly all you got

If you make ur gear properly you dont lose any stats on the account of speed, you just get the speed, oh my, thats the medallion  :)

What i love is how you so assured ur arena is the best, its not, it works if ur +9,10, coz ull kill anw, for lower amps you actually need crit against anyone who is higher than you, you hope for crit to give you an edge, so before you start dissing others, maybe think about not everyone has a same ranger like you, and not everyone play same as you, different play style requires different gear and skills, for my set i need that hp and speed so yes, the removal of it bothers me, and yes therefore i think its shit.

So please kind sir, either respect my opinion and post normal comments and maybe even develop a discussion, or restrain urself from insulting and villificating me, my character or my opinion since i did non of the above to you. Thank you :good:

I love your because im 9-10 excuse.

What if i told you half my arena gears are +1 There was awhile when i wasnt im not a new ranger that amped the first day i played. Was playing since before amp came out and longbow was the only good bow. Im just telling you that youre over reacting to something you havent even tried yet.. how can you know anything is nerfed when it hasnt even happened. And yes i stand by it, sorry it offends you

I love your because im 9-10 excuse.

What if i told you half my arena gears are +1 There was awhile when i wasnt im not a new ranger that amped the first day i played. Was playing since before amp came out and longbow was the only good bow. Im just telling you that youre over reacting to something you havent even tried yet.. how can you know anything is nerfed when it hasnt even happened. And yes i stand by it, sorry it offends you

Its not an excuse, and wasnt even aimed at you lol I have no idea who you are how how high ur amp is, and ill repeat myself again, i wrote everything in detail on the update topic, wont repeat everything here, and im done arguing with you here coz this isnt a topic about that, idk why even start it here

• 2 weeks later...

Op dmg

ishootyoou

Shotyoou

Which wpn r u using here?  :)

Cbow of Sudden Doom(I think).

My ranger lvl 16 have stats 20.8% crit ,18.8% accu and 16.8%dodge :yahoo: :good:

i want ask it's good 8)  or no :sorry:

It's great  :) , btw you can use " :( " for the "sad" feel  ;) .

89799_.jpg

89801_.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It's great  :) , btw you can use " :( " for the "sad" feel  ;) .

thx ;) ....

now my ranger lvl 18 have stats 26.5% crit, 15% accu and 19% dodge  ::)

but how to my ranger can get chance crit enemy in arena :drinks:

thx ;) ....

now my ranger lvl 18 have stats 26.5% crit, 15% accu and 19% dodge  ::)

but how to my ranger can get chance crit enemy in arena :drinks:

Get 29.8% or more crit >.>