paladin is still a class or will it be deleted?

Casttiel

I have been playing warspear for over 6 years. At the time I was playing, the paladin was a good class to take damage or damage, but over time the class became nerfed, this shows that aigrind doesn't really like the class because instead of taking a buff with each update it is nerfed, I wanted to know if you can buff it, it may just be reducing the reload reduction that will already help a lot, I'm sure the game community likes the same class as me, but do not play because it is practically useless, a tip I give is for you to do even if it’s a rework to improve the class again because with 12 classes in the game that are totally unbalanced the paladin ends up suffering and falling into oblivion, if you don’t want him in the game just delete it because it won't make a difference because of the amount of nerf he took

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

I extremely highly doubt they would ever remove any class because then they would have to either remove every paladin character or make it unique in which case people would complain about not being able to make paladins just as with being able to equip overleveled gear if you played during like the first year of warspear

nope, never.

paladin still kickin specially with that skill (not banner). i don't wanna say the name of the skill because that skill is our last hope. in my opinion of course.

On 27/05/2020 at 11:04, Casttiel said:

Eu jogo lança de guerra há mais de 6 anos. Na época em que eu estava jogando, o paladino era uma boa classe para sofrer dano ou dano, mas com o tempo a classe ficou nerfada, isso mostra que o aigrind não gosta muito da classe porque, em vez de aceitar um buff a cada atualização, ele é nerfado , Eu queria saber se você pode melhorar, pode estar reduzindo a redução de recarga que já vai ajudar bastante, tenho certeza que a comunidade de jogos gosta da mesma classe que eu, mas não joga porque é praticamente inútil, uma dica que eu dou é que você faça mesmo que seja um retrabalho para melhorar a classe novamente, porque com 12 classes no jogo totalmente desequilibradas, o paladino acaba sofrendo e caindo no esquecimento, se você não o quer no jogo basta excluí-lo porque não fará diferença por causa da quantidade de nerf que ele tomou

paladino esta horrivel esta totalmente fora da meta pvp ele toma muito stun ele nao pega muito aparou ou muito bloqueio e pra variar deram uma RELIQUIA pra ele ao inves de habilidade nova de fato! eu e todos que jogam de paladino estamos descontentes.. escudo que nao pode utilizar em si mesmo stuns que sempre falham esta triste jogar de paladino..... "defesa da luz" nenhum paladino usa isso! facilmente poderia ser removia dou criar outra "chamado de harad" 4/4 falha na maioria das vezes! 

I am sure that like the other paladins as well as I know that the class well forgotten the ray of light that I expected was this new skill that we agree no experienced paladin will spend skill points on the inner forces.

9 hours ago, Luiz Carlos said:

paladino esta horrivel esta totalmente fora da meta pvp ele toma muito stun ele nao pega muito aparou ou muito bloqueio e pra variar deram uma RELIQUIA pra ele ao inves de habilidade nova de fato! eu e todos que jogam de paladino estamos descontentes.. escudo que nao pode utilizar em si mesmo stuns que sempre falham esta triste jogar de paladino..... "defesa da luz" nenhum paladino usa isso! facilmente poderia ser removia dou criar outra "chamado de harad" 4/4 falha na maioria das vezes! 

a questão é que da para perceber que a desenvolvedora não gosta da classe, pois a cada atualização há um nerf

On 5/30/2020 at 1:21 PM, Shoujo said:

I am sure that like the other paladins as well as I know that the class well forgotten the ray of light that I expected was this new skill that we agree no experienced paladin will spend skill points on the inner forces.

ainda tem a questão dos bugs... nas habilidades chamado de harad e grilhoes!!! no brasil chamamos de "bug tela" e tambem voce utilia a habilidade e ela demora muito pra usar

• 3 years later...