Beta Server

MrSeby

Do you want a Beta Server?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Beta Server?

• Yes
    • No

Guys, what do you think about a Beta Server? A server where you have items +10 and max lvl, where you can test new mobs/bosses/maps before official update. And this server should be open 2-3 times a year, or before a new update.

Sry i hav to say no maybe this way : all max lvl reached accs can visit next update but still hav own items ;) or maybe hav to use mcoins so devs gonna like it too :D

You will use  beta acc only for some days to test, after accounts will be deleted. Beta server will work only before official server, and for sure  will have bugs so you can report it till official  update.

Oh i get it  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: see in beta server :D but maybe not fighting, maybe we just walk there and look how it works like Admins so npc att but deal no dmg ;)

As I know they have they allready have a beta server for themselves. They wont let us do such thing since its a mobile platformed game.

As I know they have they allready have a beta server for themselves. They wont let us do such thing since its a mobile platformed game.

Yes and they might just have their own game testers unless they do it themselves.

Guys searchmon google Beta Server Metin2 :) . Its same thing. Only new maps you can test. You cant go town . You just go to farm new bosses, see new drops etc. But they can make for players.. And they can open it before updates to let players test bugs etc.

well....beta server could have many uses....why not we can use +10 equips there and all for free...if u wanna find the best way to play your char u will have to spend many gold and much money...so we can try them all there....its not a bad idea..moderator have beta servers for finding bugs i suppose not for finding the best combination of items for the players... ::) +1 to beta server.

FFS GUYS! Understand it!!! SERVER WILL BE ON 2/3 TIMES A YEAR BEFORE AN UPDATE!!! NOT ALL TIME. Just some days before the official update to test new bosses and mobs.