Daren

Hello!

This is DarenLOG from EU-Emurald and let's just go straight to the point:

New expert skills have been realeased, some are good, some are overpowered, and some are a huge disapointment sadly, and here I'm just laying down my thoughts and suggestions on what the DEVs should have done instead so here we go.

●Starting with the Legion side and Forsaken fanction :

-Death Knight : After a conversation with a particular player who happens to be a death knight we came accross that the both of us were on the same page, its new expert...Not gonna lie, it is kinda meh, sure another damaging ability isn't that bad but...Death knights are tanks and they already have enough of them, they should've added something about tankiness, if you're going like they are way too tanky and i totally understand that but at least some sort of "Debuff" tankiness such as a skill that gives chance to absorb the debuff (making it useless lretty much) and let's say it grants the DK some beneficial effects depending on the Debuff used or something like that.

-Charmer : Now let's move on to the charmer class and oh boy what can I say... As you maby know, my main character is the charmer class, and oh dear...The new expert made him litterally doctor animo from ben 10 dear god, they made him SOOO relient on his summons to the point he is litterally useless without them, not to mention that the charmer is a hybrid class, with a mediocre performance on every single role aspect of the game (talking about being a Tank / Utility / Healer / Damage ) but c'mon more life span and tankiness for HIS specific Summons ? Oh deer, maby you could've instead added more of a utility Skill, yes an AOE slow to the enemies or even an AOE movement/attach speed burst for a short period cause why not, but if you STILL wonna make him still rely on his summons maby they could have made an active that can be applied on the dog or the bird, such as The Dog makes some sort of howl the affect enemies causing them to I dunno, fear, reduces their damage dealt, or their attack speed, or being useful and like adds bonus attsck speed to the party memeber caught on the radius. As for the bird I was thinking maby a stronger heal for the price of the bird's death (where the healing also increases depending on the bird's health if you wonna ballance it out) or an AOE heal or something that would've been cool.

PS : Make a unique thing for charmer such as a Mace duel Wielder which something perfext to be unique with it (will be broken but at least we give a bit of usefullness to charmers, because as a charmer player I feel the class is taken mostly as a last resort)

●Now let's move on into the Mountain clans:

I don't have much to say about this one, the expert skills are fine to me at least (The shaman's is kinda gay to be honest but the shaman at least has way too much to offer utility to his party) the barbarian is also kinda meh, maby another skill of tankiness or something, and the rogues...........(I have no idea what to say about that one gee...)

●Now to the SENTIES ! Starting with the firstborn :

HERE I WONDER WHAT WAS ON YOUR MINDS DEVS 😂😂😂

Blade dancer : OMG wHaT wErE yOu ThInKiNg ? 😬

The blade dancer is gonna be ew in PVP cause that's too much what they have, sure they suck at being both a pure tank or pure damage dealer but C'MON !? really nibba ? 😧 what I think they should've made the seeker's skill as the blade dancer and would be like a sustain mode.

●Speaking of seeker let's move into that: before we do just wonna point about the druid and the other 2 they are quiet good, druid will prevent his memebers from dying pretty much and for the ranger why not a slightly more of damage and finnally warden...And he's wayyyy to tanky...Even after the nerfs he's still excelling at being a tank.

Now into the seeker : That one is PURE oof like I said that should have been the blade dancer's skill, as for the seeker he deperatly needs some sort of Dodgeablity or something like that.

●This is everything what I have to say for now, if they're gonna make changes I would like to see them if not I hope they will add them later on, I hope you guys enjoyed reading the thing, remeber those are just suggestions. Let me know what do you think about these suggestions, and your thoughts about the new expert skills ? 

Credits also go to《Higgings》as you can kinda say he helped with this  

-See you soon !          

-Daren

Moved the conversation here. I believe that's a better place. I suggested you the previous location, but after a more careful read I changed my mind.

Feel free to carry on the conversation and the thoughts. I'd be delighted actually to hear more points of view. 

6 hours ago, Daren said:

Hello!

This is DarenLOG from EU-Emurald and let's just go straight to the point:

New expert skills have been realeased, some are good, some are overpowered, and some are a huge disapointment sadly, and here I'm just laying down my thoughts and suggestions on what the DEVs should have done instead so here we go.

●Starting with the Legion side and Forsaken fanction :

-Death Knight : After a conversation with a particular player who happens to be a death knight we came accross that the both of us were on the same page, its new expert...Not gonna lie, it is kinda meh, sure another damaging ability isn't that bad but...Death knights are tanks and they already have enough of them, they should've added something about tankiness, if you're going like they are way too tanky and i totally understand that but at least some sort of "Debuff" tankiness such as a skill that gives chance to absorb the debuff (making it useless lretty much) and let's say it grants the DK some beneficial effects depending on the Debuff used or something like that.

-Charmer : Now let's move on to the charmer class and oh boy what can I say... As you maby know, my main character is the charmer class, and oh dear...The new expert made him litterally doctor animo from ben 10 dear god, they made him SOOO relient on his summons to the point he is litterally useless without them, not to mention that the charmer is a hybrid class, with a mediocre performance on every single role aspect of the game (talking about being a Tank / Utility / Healer / Damage ) but c'mon more life span and tankiness for HIS specific Summons ? Oh deer, maby you could've instead added more of a utility Skill, yes an AOE slow to the enemies or even an AOE movement/attach speed burst for a short period cause why not, but if you STILL wonna make him still rely on his summons maby they could have made an active that can be applied on the dog or the bird, such as The Dog makes some sort of howl the affect enemies causing them to I dunno, fear, reduces their damage dealt, or their attack speed, or being useful and like adds bonus attsck speed to the party memeber caught on the radius. As for the bird I was thinking maby a stronger heal for the price of the bird's death (where the healing also increases depending on the bird's health if you wonna ballance it out) or an AOE heal or something that would've been cool.

PS : Make a unique thing for charmer such as a Mace duel Wielder which something perfext to be unique with it (will be broken but at least we give a bit of usefullness to charmers, because as a charmer player I feel the class is taken mostly as a last resort)

●Now let's move on into the Mountain clans:

I don't have much to say about this one, the expert skills are fine to me at least (The shaman's is kinda gay to be honest but the shaman at least has way too much to offer utility to his party) the barbarian is also kinda meh, maby another skill of tankiness or something, and the rogues...........(I have no idea what to say about that one gee...)

●Now to the SENTIES ! Starting with the firstborn :

HERE I WONDER WHAT WAS ON YOUR MINDS DEVS 😂😂😂

Blade dancer : OMG wHaT wErE yOu ThInKiNg ? 😬

The blade dancer is gonna be ew in PVP cause that's too much what they have, sure they suck at being both a pure tank or pure damage dealer but C'MON !? really nibba ? 😧 what I think they should've made the seeker's skill as the blade dancer and would be like a sustain mode.

●Speaking of seeker let's move into that: before we do just wonna point about the druid and the other 2 they are quiet good, druid will prevent his memebers from dying pretty much and for the ranger why not a slightly more of damage and finnally warden...And he's wayyyy to tanky...Even after the nerfs he's still excelling at being a tank.

Now into the seeker : That one is PURE oof like I said that should have been the blade dancer's skill, as for the seeker he deperatly needs some sort of Dodgeablity or something like that.

●This is everything what I have to say for now, if they're gonna make changes I would like to see them if not I hope they will add them later on, I hope you guys enjoyed reading the thing, remeber those are just suggestions. Let me know what do you think about these suggestions, and your thoughts about the new expert skills ? 

Credits also go to《Higgings》as you can kinda say he helped with this  

-See you soon !          

-Daren

Bro, don't let this offend you but both you and your dk friend suck at building.. I mean it's written all over the skills.. Both dk and charmer are build as hybrid pdmg and mdmg.. Lets go to dk 1st.. We have exhalation of darkness which is a very good skill that lets you attack twice with magic and with rampage relic alloeing it to do 100% crit on both attacks when enemies hp is 30% below.. My dk(ihackdk) use +4 1hmace making a dmg 400(x2 800) per attack and 900+(xw 1800+) on crit.. My dcall cause 500+ dmg at max 4/4.. With stun mace, shield and boots all my attacks do stuns.. Players dont know this but mdmg almost do pure dmg cause no one uses mdef.. Noob dk will use pure pdmg and vamp just so he can solo a boss which is good but not design for the class.. I also use a lvl 20 charmer(dcbeastboy) but not too much.. Basically charmers build it as a support and none blames them for that.. But for me its better to utilize the dogs and the new expert, making a hybrid pdmg and mdmg which can heal and pdmg at the same time.. The new set gives good addition on both ends, making the charmer half tanky(tank set) and half with crit(mage set).. Also charmer won't suffer much from the mp usage cause activating both set because charmer can have pure mp regen on accessories and has the ability to steal some mp from enemies.. If I were to get serious with my charmer I would build it with 5 heal 5 dog 3 weaken experts 4 bird 4 def buff and 4 on the new skill.. Leaving other basic and experts at level 1.. On mace , shield and armor Ill put some rage to add some wreck havoc on the area.. Think of it like this, you build with the class you pick.. Not because it has 1 good skill at hand then build it specifically for that 1 skill..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, Daren said:

Finally someone that understands me :kawaii:

On 5/27/2020 at 7:14 AM, Vicstone said:

Bro, don't let this offend you but both you and your dk friend suck at building.. I mean it's written all over the skills.. Both dk and charmer are build as hybrid pdmg and mdmg.. Lets go to dk 1st.. We have exhalation of darkness which is a very good skill that lets you attack twice with magic and with rampage relic alloeing it to do 100% crit on both attacks when enemies hp is 30% below.. My dk(ihackdk) use +4 1hmace making a dmg 400(x2 800) per attack and 900+(xw 1800+) on crit.. My dcall cause 500+ dmg at max 4/4.. With stun mace, shield and boots all my attacks do stuns.. Players dont know this but mdmg almost do pure dmg cause no one uses mdef.. Noob dk will use pure pdmg and vamp just so he can solo a boss which is good but not design for the class.. I also use a lvl 20 charmer(dcbeastboy) but not too much.. Basically charmers build it as a support and none blames them for that.. But for me its better to utilize the dogs and the new expert, making a hybrid pdmg and mdmg which can heal and pdmg at the same time.. The new set gives good addition on both ends, making the charmer half tanky(tank set) and half with crit(mage set).. 

The analysis you made suits perfectly for a dk, but from an objective perspective it looks like to me that you're considerig exclusively (or mainly) the PvP aspect of this character: if this is the case, I'd definitely agree with you, and I'd go for an hybrid build. However, going at high stages of the game you'll realize that Magic Damage for Deathknights sounds cool but doesn't look like cool at all. Sure thing, it helps every now and then having a bit of that, but you can't make a comparison with a charmer when you take into account a dk.

First reason: Deathknights have mainly got offensive skills which use magic damage, and no support skills at all. Nonetheless, this class has also got a nice ammount of physical attack skills which, in my modest opinion, if I had to choose between let them work instead of magic damage ones, I'd build a full Physical Attack Dk without thinking twice. Surely, developpers want dks to use Magic Damage more, but right now it's simply not worth it. Different story if you are in PvP, where you'll see a maxed Sharp Shadow dealing an incredible ammount of damage if supported with magic damage AND if that skill is maxed

Second reason: if you want your magic damage skills to work somehow decently you'll have to sacrifice important skills such as Aura of Hatred or Blood Protection. These skills are for now the only ones which allow our class to gain a general benefit in every scenario (PvE mainly though). 

Charmers, instead, would be horribly destroyed if you used a full physical set up, forgetting that half of its skills are both supportive and Offensive. They can heal through magic damage and they can deal damage through that as well. The day they will allow Charmers to use 2h hammers it will be the day where Charmers will be even more broken than Bladedancers.