Moderator fot International sections

RainbowZ

Please read it and dont delete/close it like usual.

Kuzmitch we need a moderator for international sections. There are to many mods on Russian Sections and there is only mioco who even uses the russian sections more than these.

We need replies we need informations we need to be listen.

Everyone here noticed that mioco close/delete our posts without answers.  Please check it. Thats not serious there is people who is waiting since a weeek for their mcoins and write 3times or more to support and didnt recieve a reply.

I posted important bugs in a thread and still no replies. You said you are looking our feedbacks but i dont think so. Mioco is doing a great job but its not suficient..  we dont need mods who say us that we cannot play or we are stupids. We need formal answers cause we re not stupids.

Ps:i hope you wont delete this thread and look all the last feedbacks and see how many ppl is getting angry. We want this game to become better.. we are trying to help you.. why dont you listen??

Deleting someting dpesnt mean that everyone will frget about it.

regards,

your customer RainbowZ

Marcin, that is only matter of communication channel (considering confidentiality of the information) between moderatorcompany..don`t necessarily need one of company member/dev.. Could be nice though.. However, if they are overloaded there won`t assign any extra resources for this.. and as sulla said, someone who actually plays the EU/US server and can hear all the concerns of english speaking players would be probably more appropriate..

smurfer or vanhelsing, marcin, slay, one of them.

they have good english and knowledge about that game.

Agree they know almost everything about the game.

Or i can try too, cuz i have a lot of experience like moderator. And currently im moderating 2big

However i dont care we just need someone to support all the players on eu and us.

Ps: uh..i didnt know about the support problm. I sent a email of some bugs a find (and the proof that the dodge is bugged) .. so  .. kuz can you check my thread ?

Here-->  Http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=13065.0

Marcin, that is the only matter of communication channel between moderatorcompany..don`t necessarily need one of company member/dev.. Could be nice.. However, if they are overloaded there won`t be extra resources for this.. and as sulla said, someone who actually plays the EU/US server and can hear all the concerns of english speaking players would be probably more appropriate..

mmm.. Ok.. There should be comunication between moderatoraigrind or it wont be useful.

Any suggestions/candidates for moredators? I don't want to repeat the story with Inferius.

Currently, our tech support is overloaded in case of update.

vote for rainbowz.,, :friends: :lol:

no not Rainbowz, he floods to much  :wacko: .

Smurfer/Slay are more reliable persons.

Man i never flooeded i dont flood. I just replied to andwers.Mine arent iseless posts. I never postdd useless things.

If i post something its not for flood ots cause i love to talk I dont care about my post number. As i said i have a large experience of forums and i dont care about post number.. its jist a number.

Mioco has almost 1000post (just checked) and dont forget in tavernsection the pposts arent counted.

Dont forget we dont need someone who make a post once a week. We need someone active to answer problems asap.

You re wrong on me :(

i vote for legionn ;D

its hard to put legionn (and im sad for that)atm, cause theres too many people wich still think hes a bad guy. And thats bad cause hes a good person :(

RainbowZ? He is a kid and spam everywhere i bet he can repeat Inferius problems same with Legionn and Hitman.

I vote Smurfer. Really cool dude, not a kid, active and got time for take care this forum.

RainbowZ? He is a kid and spam everywhere i bet he can repeat Inferius problems same with Legionn and Hitman.

I vote Smurfer. Really cool dude, not a kid, active and got time for take care this forum.

Man you know him only on forum.  And i agree hes a spammer .. but im not sure about that. However he didnt say he want to be a mod and is still banned. So i dont want to think about him.

well I'm talking about You guys all (RainbowZ, Legion, Hitman). How you can vote for someone who don't respect the forum rules.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count.

i repeat my problem because no respond for it. and its my money that i chasing for. for some ppl $3 is mean nothing..but for me is big, cause i work for it. not like other player that sucking their parents money. so shut up and dont judge ppl from 1 side. u make me sick

well I'm talking about You guys all (RainbowZ, Legion, Hitman). How you can vote for someone who don't respect the forum rules.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count.

i dont really care about that stupid post count or smthing like that!!!

thats i care is my losing money and coin that never come.

after i have my coin i will be glad to leave this forum...

I'm not talking about your money. Read first. I don't really care if you care about post count or not. Rules are for all. This going offtopic so ill shut now.

@RainbowZ sorry that i call u kid (i don't know you at all) We explain ourself that online already.

@When You guys editing or making post scroll screen down there You got "Insert Quote" option. You can do it even from phone editing. It's not about Your post count but chaos on forum which have to be cleaned later by Moderator.

Adrian is right about one thing.. you post many times without a valid point or your posts have limited or no added value..and as seen just above my post..you hadly use edit and rather post two times :)

I'm not talking about your money. Read first. I don't really care if you care about post count or not. Rules are for all. This going offtopic so ill shut now.

i bet you judge me repeating problem cause u always see me posting bout coin problem.

yeah you right, im just 16 years old kid that talking nonsense begging for my coin.

ooh my..im going off inforum now..before sombdy call me spammer or something like that :facepalm:

Adrian is right about one thing.. you post many times without a valid point or your posts have limited or no added value..and as seen just above my post..you hadly use edit and rather post two times :)

sorry man. I know that i double posted many time and im really sorry for that , but the cause its pretty embarassing. I solved everything with Adrianz(sinscale) so if you enter ingame ill explain you.

I promised tomorrow ill edit all my double posts (i dont want to explain here why not today)

EDIT:

i made a new char called Rainbowzx mc emerald.

Regards,

RainbowZ

Good luck smurf ;) .

Dont forget to be active  :friends:

Ps: im not a spammer and not a kid  :cray: just dont forget this guys  :good:

lol, im glad its smurfer, congratz!!!

@rainbow, still thinking dodge is bugged? U need learn more about math...

Man i perfectly know math.. did u watch my video?

I do 7dodges every 100ebemis hits with 20% rate.

I do 20 or more critical hits every 100hits to monsters with the same rate.

Then thats math? I dont think they use the same formulas.

Bladedancer class even with high dodge dont dodge Never.

Thats not the right thread to talk.