R.I.P. ROGUES???!!!

Bruce Wayne

***This post is not to humiliate the hard work and effort of the game developers, but instead trying to understand why people from multiple servers spammed slogan "RIP ROGUES; WAKE UP AIGRIND"***

First of all congratulations to the team who have worked on this massive update. I hope this is a great milestone for 'Warspear Online'. Secondly all the new skills were entirely unique and will bring versatility to the game.

Now coming to the topic, the new skill added to the rogue was a pretty good skill with a decent amount of heal and damage when timed properly.

But why were the majority of the people unsatisfied with this skill or rogue in general?

I personally messaged few players in order to find what's in their mind and also I have listed my hardships and difficulties faced as a rogue.

The reasons are:

1. Why another DD skill, rogue are already full of DD skills.

2. Rogues do not have enough mobility to use their skills as they are mostly under control both in 1v1 or groups.( Lack resistance)

4. Even though rogues have potential to build to maximum dodge (60%) the blast damage of all elf character can counter easily with high accuracy. Dodge 60% looks only good theoretically but practically it isn't.

5. No proper control skills either. The only control skill rogues possess is gauge which is useless in most situations.

6. STEALTH is not effective these days as a simple AOE will bring him out of it.

7. Rogues being melee are like paper and die quickly by the blast damage of bd Ranger and seeker.

8. The blast damage of the rogue who is handicapped with the above mentioned drawbacks,is far inferior compared to all other classes.

9. They have condition inorder to achieve certain abilities

example:-

FRENZY: increase damage to the rogue for a small % of accuracy and critical.

Trickiest technique ( new skill) : have to poison the enemy inorder to get more damage and heal.

Absolute reflexes: have to dodge atleast once inorder to get the bonuses.

Where as the sentinel classes with far superior above mentioned points have nothing to sacrifice.

10. The heal of the new skill is only once and the application of that is very difficult. This is because when we poison the enemy, he immediately controls the rogue making it almost impossible to complete the combination.

I have presented with some of the common but prominent difficulties faced by the rogue class. I hope my voice is being heard. 

And instead of spamming the world chat I think it's better talk out  what's on our mind in a more civilized way.

A little more kindness and a little less judgement is what the world needs

Long live Warspear Online.

download (3).jpeg

Screenshot_2020-05-25-21-34-20-348_com.aigrind.warspear.test.png

Edited by Bruce Wayne

Very reasonable and thorough analysis on the current dilemma Rogues are in, highly appreciated👍

Edited by Arashiha

Прежде всего хочу представиться, дабы не быть голословным. Разбойник 30 лвл с сервера RU-Amber, ник Minoton.

Присоединяюсь к поздравлениям об обновлении игры. Конечно, помимо новых навыков, разработчики постарались и сделали еще много нововведений. Но многочисленные сообщения от игроков на форуме и в игровых чатах показывают, что больше всего людей интересует именно баланс классов.

Я понимаю, что идеального баланса достичь не получится никогда и не при каких обстоятельствах. Но сделать шаги для устранения явно имбалансных или бесполезных комбинаций – вполне реально. И, прежде всего, я хотел бы обратить внимание на PVP составляющую игры и остановиться на таком классе, как Разбойник.

Последние 2 года показали явную несостоятельность данного класса разбойник (далее - рог) на арене и в PVP. Пробежимся по основным преимуществам роги.

Невидимость – главный козырь. Вернее, был им когда-то. Что мы видим сейчас? Обилие массовых скилов, которые сбивают инвиз. Навыки у мага и заклинателя, которые палят инвиз. Банки, которые может использовать любой игрок, палят инвиз. В связи с этим на арене очень сложно, а зачастую практически невозможно незаметно подобраться к врагу. Но, допустим, каким-то чудом мы смогли это сделать. Что нас ждет?

Бьем из инвиза, используя безжалостную атаку, автоатаку, прыжок и ядовитые клинки (порядок каждый выбирает сам). Круто? Нет. Большинство других классов не только спокойно переживет прокаст, но и останется с более половиной здоровья. Кожа вара, щиты паладина и хилов сводят эффективность такого прокаста на ноль. А дальше уже очередь за противником. Получаем в лицо кучу контроля и ложимся спать вечным сном, так и не достав врага.

Но, может, уклонение спасет ситуацию? Собрался в фул уклон, и теперь ты живуч, как танк? Нет. Во-первых, чтобы получить фул уклон, необходимо, активировать рефлексы. А для этого надо, ни много ни мало, уклониться. Сделать это до того, как тебя убьют, очень проблематично. Но даже, если представить, что уклон прошел, и теперь у нас 60% уклона, это не спасет ситуацию. У игроков высоких уровней большое количество естественной точности и скилов, повышающих точность, либо игнорирующих уклон (чекай град стрел рея, например). Как показывает практика, топовые разбойники, потерявшие инвиз на арене 5х5, лишаются жизни за пару секунд.

Разумеется, это не все “преимущества” рога, но останавливаться на остальных не вижу смысла, так как в PVP они не имеют большой эффективности.

Теперь хочу провести сравнение рога с другими DD классами (за исключением искателя). Возьмем рейнджера и охотника и посчитаем, сколько станов и другого контроля они имеют. Плюс к этому большое количество эффективных дамажущих скилов, а главное - дальний бой. Все это сводит преимущества разбойника на нет что в PVP, что в PVE. Даже по DD скилам разбойник уступает другим дамагерам. Взять бесполезный навык Стальной шквал, который никто не использует, или тот же рикошет, наносящий смехотворный урон по нескольким противникам (а теперь чекни массовые DD скилы рея и ханта). Добавить к нему Взбешенность, которая в PVP не имеет никакого смысла (никакой крит не перебьет огромную устойчивость на высоких лвлах) и Коварный удар (специально его качнул на 4/4, протестил на противнике – урон по нему стал больше на 90-100 единиц – смех сквозь слезы). Выводы делайте сами.

Но, может, разбойник эффективен против “тряпочников”? Ага, как же. Попробуй пробить друида, у которого 1 тик хила больше, чем твой урон по нему. Или мага, барьер которого поглотит половину твоих ударов.

В связи со всем вышесказанным, я долгое время надеялся, что разработчики обратят внимание на проблему баланса и попытаются решить ее обновой. Зря чтоли я вложил в своего рога столько времени и средств? И вот, долгожданный анонс. Но что мы видим? Очередной бесполезный в PVP скил на рога, и кучу эффективных плюшек у других классов, которые сейчас лидируют и по численности (чекай статистику ща 2019 год), и по эффективности.

Уважаемые разработчики! Пока еще не поздно, и обнова еще не вышла, пожалуйста, пересмотрите навыки разбойника. Иначе, Rogue R.I.P.

Edited by Sunwarrior

I definitely understand the sentiment. That "Rip rogue" slogan ran through the test server for quite a while. Personally I don't think these many people would advocate for such an issue without any merit to it.
Rooting for you guys.😄

6 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

***This post is not to humiliate the hard work and effort of the game developers, but instead trying to understand why people from multiple servers spammed slogan "RIP ROGUES; WAKE UP AIGRIND"***

First of all congratulations to the team who have worked on this massive update. I hope this is a great milestone for 'Warspear Online'. Secondly all the new skills were entirely unique and will bring versatility to the game.

Now coming to the topic, the new skill added to the rogue was a pretty good skill with a decent amount of heal and damage when timed properly.

But why were the majority of the people unsatisfied with this skill or rogue in general?

I personally messaged few players in order to find what's in their mind and also I have listed my hardships and difficulties faced as a rogue.

The reasons are:

2. Rogues do not have enough mobility to use their skills as they are mostly under control both in 1v1 or groups.( Lack resistance)

4. Even though rogues have potential to build to maximum dodge (60%) the blast damage of all elf character can counter easily with high accuracy. Dodge 60% looks only good theoretically but practically it isn't.

5. No proper control skills either. The only control skill rogues possess is gauge which is useless in most situations.

6. STEALTH is not effective these days as a simple AOE will bring him out of it.

7. Rogues being melee are like paper and die quickly by the blast damage of bd Ranger and seeker.

8. The blast damage of the rogue who is handicapped with the above mentioned drawbacks,is far inferior compared to all other classes.

Trickiest technique ( new skill) : have to poison the enemy inorder to get more damage and heal.

Where as the sentinel classes with far superior above mentioned points have nothing to sacrifice.

10. The heal of the new skill is only once and the application of that is very difficult. This is because when we poison the enemy, he immediately controls the rogue making it almost impossible to complete the combination.

I have presented with some of the common but prominent difficulties faced by the rogue class. I hope my voice is being heard. 

And instead of spamming the world chat I think it's better talk out  what's on our mind in a more civilized way.

download (3).jpeg

I agree bro it crazy I was hoping for a stun skill or a control skill or a shield but nope I wait for so long I’m done waiting I just realized this will never change I’m dropping the towel I give up I decided I’m quitting for good my main 2 chars dk and rouge rip no way they can ever catch up we paper and you right even before we try to use any attack already been control or stun we are the paper punching bags and I’m done I don’t like it 

Роги просто смешны, на фоне остальных, просто нет слов как унижают класс. Поднимаем резонанс товарищи разбойники 

Edited by Pharaoh

1 час назад, Sunwarrior сказал:

Но, может, уклонение спасет ситуацию? Собрался в фул уклон, и теперь ты живуч, как танк? Нет. Во-первых, чтобы получить фул уклон, необходимо, активировать рефлексы. А для этого надо, ни много ни мало, уклониться. Сделать это до того, как тебя убьют, очень проблематично. Но даже, если представить, что уклон прошел, и теперь у нас 60% уклона, это не спасет ситуацию. У игроков высоких уровней большое количество естественной точности и скилов, повышающих точность, либо игнорирующих уклон (чекай град стрел рея, например). Как показывает практика, топовые разбойники, потерявшие инвиз на арене 5х5, лишаются жизни за пару секунд.

Согласен, рог не самый лучший дамагер особенно в пвп но про уклон ты зря... Мало того что рог может себе не теряя устоя сделать кап уклона, он при этом срезает точность в ноль абсолютно любому. Это очень хороший буст выживаемости.

3 минуты назад, Deffstrouk сказал:

Согласен, рог не самый лучший дамагер особенно в пвп но про уклон ты зря... Мало того что рог может себе не теряя устоя сделать кап уклона, он при этом срезает точность в ноль абсолютно любому. Это очень хороший буст выживаемости.

Прикинь, этот буст может ниразу не прокнуть даже при капе уклона. И ты отлетишь за условные 2 плюхи рея под благом. А еще этот скилл любит сопру.

Edited by Vertigo

Я разочарован навык "хитрейший удар " сам по себе практически ничего не даёт а если хочешь хил  опять  привязка  к яду Ну блин неужели нельзя было что то по интересней придумать  зачем рогу 2 скила привязанных к экспертке        воистину хитрейший удар по рогу . мне с моими 10 к хп  он ненужен из за привязки а народу в краже здоровья уж подавно  

Edited by capcom

for me the rogues shoud've have got the smokebomb skill i suggested or something similar, the new skill is yea but placed behind a tough barrier. also as seen the rogues expected a difensive skill (and also seekers) and instead rogues get a sorta of mix and the seeker the opposite (more overpowered damage skill), this update may be a issue. rogue's only way to survive is to hope kick in the back works and dodge works at the same time, other case the huge accuracy of the sentinel classes will simply bypass it and make only a 10/15% chance to dodge, by making the rogue weak to resist, suviving in group fight (even with the help of the weakness totem)

here where i suggested it

Играю рогом с 2011 года. После фикса рефлексов жизнь разбойников не то что бы остановилась, а пошла в обратном направлении. Из пвп ушел давно т.к убить рогу может практически любой, а при равной точке и подавно. R.I.P ROGUE
Press F

Кстати, некоторые личности говорят, что если дать рогу стан, он будет имбейшим классом. Спешу разочаровать - это не так. 3-секундный стан от релы не сильно влияет на общую картину. Тут нужна более глобальная переработка навыков роги.

4 минуты назад, Sunwarrior сказал:

Кстати, некоторые личности говорят, что если дать рогу стан, он будет имбейшим классом. Спешу разочаровать - это не так. 3-секундный стан от релы не сильно влияет на общую картину. Тут нужна более глобальная переработка навыков роги.

Если вернуть рефлексы старые, дать стан что то на подобии переработанного шквала который будет станить + добавить к нему дальность. Возможно рог будет жить на тычек 5 дольше 😀😀, так же давно не актуально рогам уменьшение урона во второй руке на 40% т.к сейчас дк-вар с одноручной булавой может иметь по 1100+ дд, а рог с 2 топорами 29 +10 около 1390. Дайте рогу кучу дд. И возможно его полезность вернется.

Edited by Velekan

Роги: У нас может быть много урона, но мы не способны его реализовать. Возможно, стан решил бы проблему...

Разработчики: *дают скилл на урон*

Роги: ...

Разработчики: )0))

Eu realmente espero que a aigrind veja o mesmo ponto de vista que nos rogues temos...

BD usa armadura pesada, fica Full speed, tem skill que aumenta dmg, fora os resistir que a própria classe possuí...

Enquanto isso rogue tem todas suas skill fácil de ser couteradas.

Like it was said before, in the paper looks cool to get rogues a new dmg skill, but in reality at the late game pvp, arena and so, he is pretty simple to crontol, so even a full greatness rogue with another pvp comp can lose to pve druid or mage. If you want rogues to be a real burst dmg class, buff up his dmg or even make inv bonus dmg last for 4 seconds after the first strike. but if you want to give him survivability, give him the resist you just made for the bds, they dont need it , rogues do!!!!

I think this new rogue skill would be better if the developers did not include the healing effect while the enemy is under poison. I hope they made it more better that making it an instant heal for rogues it's still fine even if they'll nerf the heal for 20/25% than using a poison effect that lets you delay for 1 sec on applying it. Developers need to realize this, other classes gets good skills while us rogues are not satisfied with the new skill. Fixing the cooldown of it 20sec to 16sec is fine but it's not enough. 

И еще один важный момент. Почему бы в аренотопоры не добавить пробив, как это было раньше? Даже у тряпок появились посохи с пробивом (прошу заметить, что не в ущерб урону, как в случае с одноручным мечом). 

First of all, I would like to congratulate the game developers for the massive massive update to the game, GZ! But the game’s great imbalance is undeniable, players wouldn’t say it without any merit, just look at new skills from the classes like wizards, explorers, patrolmen, paladins and blade dancers, all of whom are versatile in both 1x1 and massive PvP, some have a lot of mobility to surprise with an attack, others have massive damage to single targets, others massive damage to area, others increase the area damage caused to enemy players, while the legion has area control, but totally useless since it is wiped out by this massive damage and abilities to resist control. Please look carefully at the legion, we like the game and we need the balance between classes! ty!

11 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

The reasons are:

download (3).jpeg

Hey man, don't you know they fu...ck to do something useful  with the rogue for pvp and pve. 

And also I proposed to add a new passive skill for the rogue, description is below:

"Absorption" skill type: passive 

Level 1 of development: Incoming physical magician enemy's damage  is reduced by 2% after each attack on the character, the maximum number of buffs is 2.

Level 2 of development: Incoming physical magician enemy's damage  is reduced by 4% after each attack on the character, the maximum number of buffs is 4.

Level 3 of development: Incoming physical magician enemy's damage  is reduced by 6% after each attack on the character, the maximum number of buffs is 6.

Level 4 of development: Incoming physical magician enemy's damage  is reduced by 8% after each attack on the character, the maximum number of buffs is 8.

The essence of the skill is to absorb incoming damage with each attack. Buffs do not fall if the enemy continues to attack. If the agr of the mob or the opponent does not hang on the character, then the superimposed buffs begin to disappear every 2 seconds minus 1 buff. If buffs haven’t completely disappeared to the end and someone started attacking a character, they go up from the buff they stopped at.

It's seems like many people say the developers have attention to the people who propose new ideas.

But sadly I see opposite side of a coin(

For now the rogue is the worst character in the game!

Edited by Olehandro

@Holmes thank you for helping all the people at forum. I request some of your time.

I kindly request you to take a look at this thread please.

This is not my personal opinion, but also the general opinion. 

Many people have already made posts on how rogue lag behind and this is not something new I believe.

I hope the players suggestions are really implemented to the game, as it was said.

Thank you very much if you have seen this mention of you.

I hope a balance is brought to the rogue in the near future.

Разбойник

Хитрейший приём.png Хитрейший приём

• При атаке противника навык теперь может оглушить цель с шансом 60-70-80-90% на время 2-2.5-3-3.5 секунды.