Class Change

sokowim

Players should have the option of changing classes.

Aigrind could make a 50k coins item , idc , to switch.

A lot of players, myself included, have a lot of achievements, and a lot of years on a specific character,  and are not going to start over because of that.

It should be faction locked, to avoid  faction imbalance ( theres already a lot of imbalance anyways)

It would also be profitable for aigrind, that would get that items revenue, and  new weapons amplifying revenue, as for example, a rogue that becomes a hunter and needs to amplify a new bow.

I'm certain that would please a lot of players, and make them active players for a longer period of time. 

I have lost count of how many players have stopped playing the game because of classes in weak states, and pvp imbalance.

Rogues for example, have been a weak class for years. No ups and downs, just bad.

And it has been saddening to see a lot of my friends, and long time players quitting for that kind of reason, when theres such a simple solution.

I understand that it is incredibly hard to balance a game with so many classes, that it takes a lot of testing, and sometimes things dont go as planned.

But when a seeker +7 already outdamaged a  +10 rogue, and then new skills come, we were all so excited to see the new changes, hoping we would finally get some damage buff or mobility skill ,  the seeker gets AOE dmg and the rogue a terrible heal that cant be efficiently used midcombo.

It starts to really make me and a lot of people disheartened.

So ,please, if you cant balance it , atleast let us change classes. Its going to make players happy, and make you money.

(PS.: BD got an anti stun skill, wtf lol )

:uhuh:

Edited by sokowim

The point is just to keep achievements, outfits.  That kind of stuff, the rest would all need to be replaced if you changed from a tank do ranger for example.:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

But, if you changed from a seeker to a ranger for example, all you'd have to replace are the weapons.

Edited by sokowim

1 hour ago, sokowim said:

But, if you changed from a seeker to a ranger for example, all you'd have to replace are the weapons.

It wouldn't be profiting for devs from this point of view. It's more profitable creating a character from 0 than just switching already amped equipments among classes. 

But the cost of the item itself would replace the cost of amping.

They could make it a really huge price. Im sure even then, a lot of players would buy it.  And at the end of the day, its better to have satisfied costumers, who are willing to keep consuming, then people quitting.:idontcare:

And in 99% of the cases the weapons would need to be made from scratch, and everyone knows weapons are 99% of the expenses of building a character. Amping a +10 weapon is a pain.

Edited by sokowim

• 3 weeks later...