Know LadyGi

HeadHunter

It all started with a joke and ended with something like racism. Then the argument started that lead to me to the point of certanity. I am not sure about it, but all of you have a glance on it, and tell me if I'm wrong.

Here are some links that made me think she is a racist, even if it's not,  it's okay. For now I just want to be clear. Even if she has modified here post, I have snaps. Anyone may explain the core subject  :drinks:

Signs

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86804.msg532341#msg53234

My reaction

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73785.msg533244#msg533244

Her reaction,

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73785.msg533399#msg533399

Her father was a racist, she says, now follow the post to know more.

Sorry if I am mistaken, and I apologize LadyGi if you can justify me :)

Why are you seeking attention with trash-talking? Ive re-readed your links 2x. There is no racism from Ladygi her side.

I could tell you a little personal story but then again it`s personal.

She is not a racist, she despites them. As for the apologizes from her side, please keep dreaming and apologize yourself for making an lie!

Ok, I'll kindly explain it to you :)

As you're the only one that seems not to understand it.

First of all, you should check this link!

Know your meme - Xzibit

Now, this is my post where I talk about my father:

Me? Racist? o.OIf there's one thing I don't stand and don't accept from people is racism. My father used to be the most racist in the whole world, and I made my decision not to follow his steps.Not posting pics here to people call me pretty or not. But this topic is all about that, right? Posting pics?You have your right to think whatever you want. But please don't talk about what you don't know.

Now, let's talk about the joke!

The topic is about the strongest players in your opinion from all levels. I made my own list for lvls 19-20 and 11-14. Mystic replied I had plenty of time to make such a long post, then I gave him a fairly explanation saying I have no life and spare time like this.

Then he shows up with SHARE MINE - in a response to when i said I had no life.

I came up with the meme, because really, who the hell asks a stranger to share their life in that way.

Here's another meme just for you! Make yourself comfortable to call me childish/pedo/whatever crosses your sick mind to like this movie/meme.

Опубликованное фото

Have a nice day!

ladygi is famous, i have seen 2 threads dedicated to her

If you look further, there's like almost 10 of them  :spiteful:

If racism is posting memes, then all teenagers plus half of the world would be arrested and they would be such a waste of oxygen!

Racism is disgusting, it's against law and any sane normal human being shouldn't distinguish others for their gender, sexual option, life quality, skin color or anything else.

You should know Ladygi better! Too bad I won't let you. You don't deserve my time.

End it here Gi, if he refuses to admit that he made stuff up, then he`ll have a hard time on Warspear. And I`m sure you kno me.

Ok, I'll kindly explain it to you :)

As you're the only one that seems not to understand it.

First of all, you should check this link!

Know your meme - Xzibit

Now, this is my post where I talk about my father:

Now, let's talk about the joke!

The topic is about the strongest players in your opinion from all levels. I made my own list for lvls 19-20 and 11-14. Mystic replied I had plenty of time to make such a long post, then I gave him a fairly explanation saying I have no life and spare time like this.

Then he shows up with SHARE MINE - in a response to when i said I had no life.

I came up with the meme, because really, who the hell asks a stranger to share their life in that way.

Here's another meme just for you! Make yourself comfortable to call me childish/pedo/whatever crosses your sick mind to like this movie/meme.

Опубликованное фото

Have a nice day!

You should have explained in earlier post when I said to do so. Admit it, You didn't,  I made you do so.! Apologize - Hell No! and Regret - Never.

Share Mine - Was a joke.

Racict - Your Father

Weed - Not always ,As I explained in previous post.

Conclusion - Hate me Or Like me. I don't seem to care.

End it here Gi, if he refuses to admit that he made stuff up, then he'll have a hard time on Warspear. And I'm sure you know me.

I have life everywhere bro, In game, In forum, in facebook, home, friends. Wherever I go I live. And what makes you think I wil have hard time. I can't smell a sign.

You should have explained in earlier post when I said to do so. Admit it, You didn't,  I made you do so.! Apologize - Hell No! and Regret - Never.

Share Mine - Was a joke.

Racict - Your Father

Weed - Not always ,As I explained in previous post.

Conclusion - Hate me Or Like me. I don't seem to care.

Phew do you understand the idea of flaming and how its against the rules of forum?

Got a problem? Get over it, like its that important in the end.

Well congratulations btw... rare for me to add forum users to ignore. Then again.. like you care huh?

Share mine! I asked you to play elf! And everything is limited to game as far as I know. WTF!  You think out of game. Is it my problem. You don't get it.

Wherever you live, do I know? Do I know your full name? Do I know your age? Do I know your family? Do I know your attitude? Do I know what is behind the mask? I guess no! So, what makes you think So, huh??

My father is dead. I don't like you. You want my attention, you won't have it anymore.

Devs, would you please close this topic?

Thank you, Born, Cal, Pembas and Lallous. *:

My father is dead. I don't like you. You want my attention, you won't have it anymore.

Devs, would you please close this topic?

Thank you, Born, Cal, Pembas and Lallous. *:

Why the hell I want your attention? You mad? Just give me one reason. Just about an hour ago I asked for pvp in game and you said 'forget about my existence'. As if you existed, at least me not for me. You are already dead, you know~ just chained to breathe. I don't make dramas, I know you can easily beat me in PVP but still I am not sure. And does it hurt so much? Is it the game that's your life? Go out and live, don't make a portal inside the screen.

I am agruing here, having fun and learning english too. I am just going easy, you dont know my worst side and seriously you don't deserve even to see what is best in me. \m/. Farewell, wherever I go I rule.  And the memes, still I am not clear why is it NIIGGA with a kind of poker face. I don't get it. You are racist and I will be the only one to say so, and I am invincible. Nothing can make difference. Nothing can change my mind.

And to delete this thread you have to request me. So I report to moderator and ask to remove it. As far as I know, I haven't voided Terms and Conditions. This topic has right to live.

Why the hell I want your attention? You mad? Just give me one reason. Just about an hour ago I asked for pvp in game and you said 'forget about my existence'. As if you existed, at least me not for me. You are already dead, you know~ just chained to breathe. I don't make dramas, I know you can easily beat me in PVP but still I am not sure. And does it hurt so much? Is it the game that's your life? Go out and live, don't make a portal inside the screen.

I am agruing here, having fun and learning english too. I am just going easy, you dont know my worst side and seriously you don't deserve even to see what is best in me. \m/. Farewell, wherever I go I rule.  And the memes, still I am not clear why is it NIIGGA with a kind of poker face. I don't get it. You are racist and I will be the only one to say so, and I am invincible. Nothing can make difference. Nothing can change my mind. Tata

Опубликованное фото

u #1 frek of da forum

Wew duckin racists once again mystic is a racist look at the bottom of "his reply" "Aryan not ♥♥♥♥♥" so u clearly believe in a master race which is basically the ideas on hitler himself and the definition of aryan in a nutshell. That has to be the most racially confused shit i ever layed my eyes on. Fro man im usimg your word BIGOT

Опубликованное фото

u #1 frek of da forum

It could simply be the poker face meme that's black and white sketch. I'm a freak for you, game needs all type of people. Seriously keep on nagging me and I will take this topic beyond the game. There are lots of africans who is not going to like this.

It could simply be the poker face meme that's black and white sketch. I'm a freak for you, game needs all type of people. Seriously keep on nagging me and I will take this topic beyond the game. There are lots of africans who is not going to like this.

Oh you will start insulting human races? Oh that must be so cool from you.

Get your ass off the hook, welcome to the internet, kid

Oh you will start insulting human races? Oh that must be so cool from you.

Get your ass off the hook, welcome to the internet, kid

That's it little bro :D Ahahaha. The one who feels bad sucks a lot. I am having fun with my spare time. Doing quests at forum, Legion Quests 18+ . Stayed to long at elemental. Need to level Up. :D

That's it little bro :D Ahahaha. The one who feels bad sucks a lot. I am having fun with my spare time. Doing quests at forum, Legion Quests 18+ . Stayed to long at elemental. Need to level Up. :D

Bet your smart level is about 0. Doubt its even 0, must be minus Zero.

To raise forum rank, you must have a certain amount of posts. POST COUNT DISABLED on tavern. Dumbduck. And on "nontavern" posts you dont have as much freedom as to make such topis and outcold flame people due to your own stupidity level to understand other things.

Gb2unity

Bet your smart level is about 0. Doubt its even 0, must be minus Zero.

To raise forum rank, you must have a certain amount of posts. POST COUNT DISABLED on tavern. Dumb♥♥♥♥. And on "nontavern" posts you dont have as much freedom as to make such topis and outcold flame people due to your own stupidity level to understand other things.

Gb2unity

Haha. Now, I know it all. Oh! duck I have wasted a lot. :D  Thanks for telling. But does it seem like I am going to surrender on words that I have spoke? Afterall leveling up here is useless. Self righteous people. Go to the core , think deep . And you will understand. Goodluck everyone, keep on aruguing with nobody now.

Haha. Now, I know it all. Oh! ♥♥♥♥ I have wasted a lot. :D  Thanks for telling. But does it seem like I am going to surrender on words that I have spoke? Afterall leveling up here is useless. Self righteous people. Go to the core , think deep . And you will understand. Goodluck everyone, keep on aruguing with nobody now.

Thanks for downgrading YOURSELF, to NO ONE. Because that's what you are and what you deserve to be. Keep calm and stay like that.

this kid dnt hv brain :clapping:

he just wnt to be artist and ppl say rajiv blah blah blah blah... :clapping:

use ur brain kids :clapping: oh sorry u dnt hv brain :crazy: