Massive Spoiler for Norlant Swamps

Ladygi

What do you think about this guide?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this guide?

• It didn't help me at all
    • Only usefull for new players
    • I use this guide even after getting to know the island by myself
    • Still needs improvement (post what you would like me to add)
    • This guide is too long -_-
    • I like it :)

Update!

Ok, guys!

As I mentioned before, I've been reworking this guide for the contest, and I've just added the changes here :)

If you have any questions or corrections to make, please, do it!

And let me know what you guys think. It's important!

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm noticing the list trick on the vow columns has failed me a few times now, so I think it would safe to say that it isn't 100% accurate, although it has worked more often than not.

Yeah, it isn't 100% really. This was a tip from Xhero, and as it works pretty often I decided to leave it there ;D

I have 2 maps in mind that I know where the right vows are, so I pick 2 columns and that's it. It's more than enough haha

Yeah, it isn't 100% really. This was a tip from Xhero, and as it works pretty often I decided to leave it there ;D

I have 2 maps in mind that I know where the right vows are, so I pick 2 columns and that's it. It's more than enough haha

I am the same, I myself have noticed that it isn't working 100% of the time, but, the majority of the time, it does. Once you learn where they are, all is good.

o.O

Not sure bout this, Hero.

You see, sometimes even the right tower appears like it's the wrong one, and then after killing it, it changes again.

All I know is that this trick works most of the time, so I don't really mind :)

It becomes very simple once you destroy the first one, because the one that respawns will be the right one each time. So it's just a matter of finding the right one once and then paying attention to your screen and waiting for it to respawn.

ŚמĨ3ěяġήθşţ, if you know what colons to beat

This one!!        Опубликованное фото

But yeah, find that one or even two docile column's, and you are laughing. Kill it and wait for that respawn ( docile column's will not always respawn on the same spot. So you have to keep watch, unless you have worked out what ones are hostile. )

• 2 weeks later...

For vow columns, I believe the "list method" still works, just the opposite way now.

its been working for me all day.

For vow columns, I believe the "list method" still works, just the opposite way now.

its been working for me all day.

Nope. It seems kinda random imo, it works 70% of the time tho. No worries if you remember which tower to attack.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have found the safest method.

there are 2 types of wisps, and 3 types of columns.

there is the aggressive type of wisp that is linked to all other aggressive wisps and columns, and the type that isnt linked to anything but will hit back

for columns, there is the type that is completely passive (not linked to anything); the type that will is linked to aggressive columns but not to the wisps (lets call this semi-aggressive for now); and the aggressive ones that are linked to semi-aggressive and other aggressive columns, and all wisps as well.

I believe they are listed in this order (not 100% sure):

aggressive column

aggressive wisp

semi-aggressive column

passive column

non-linked wisp

now, my suggestion is to try to find one of the semi-aggressive columns. you should be near a clear path or a statue for safety. They will hit back, but will stop hitting you once you are out of range (but you must also be out of range of aggressive and semi-aggressive columns, or you will die)

the trick here is, once you have hit the semi-aggressive column, its name and the names all other columns linked to it will turn red. Meaning only passive columns will remain with yellow names.

Its working pretty well for me.

edit: fixed typos

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have found the safest method.

there are 2 types of wisps, and 3 types of columns.

there is the aggressive type of wisp that is linked to all other aggressive wisps and columns, and the type that isnt linked to anything but will hit back

for columns, there is the type that is completely passive (not linked to anything); the type that will is linked to aggressive columns but not to the wisps (lets call this semi-aggressive for now); and the aggressive ones that are linked to semi-aggressive and other aggressive columns, and all wisps as well.

I believe they are listed in this order (not 100% sure):

aggressive column

aggressive wisp

semi-aggressive column

passive column

non-linked wisp

now, my suggestion is to try to find one of the semi-aggressive columns. you should be near a clear path or a statue for safety. They will hit back, but will stop hitting you once you are out of range (but you must also be out of range of aggressive and semi-aggressive columns, or you will die)

the trick here is, once you have hit the semi-aggressive column, its name and the names all other columns linked to it will turn red. Meaning only passive columns will remain with yellow names.

Its working pretty well for me.

edit: fixed typos

seems legit but what about melees

aside from rogues, melees (tanks) can use aggro skill from up to 5 yards away.

if you are a rogue, I would suggest using a cheap minion like abyss zealots, as if you hit the wrong column, the minion will use aggro and suicide. But you must be in a spot where you can get away in case the column you hit attracts wisps... if you survive long enough, all wisps and columns will "reset" and stop hitting you after you are out of their range long enough. In this case, all wisps and "bad" columns will turn red name, and only the right columns will remain with yellow names.

it will be easier for rogues once they get next expert skill. But for now, you might have to sacrifice a cheap minion or find someone to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

how can i get sun glasses( 8) ) from meniru (meniru guises)??

i do many times, still got bad mask.. lead me mod ;)

Yes, you can! In fact, you can only get masks from this quest.

There's this topic explaning abit more about it, if you want to look up more information: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74373.0

Sadly, I don't know from which map you can get the glasses, but I'm guessing you must feed Amanitas or Death Caps to the Meniru.

For Tellus ;) Hope It will Help some... Ty

Your pic has been edited and here's the full topic written in the guide already! :)

TOWER OF VRANGIS

Attention! You must have accepted the quest in order to get the quest item.

20tgz60.png

There's also alot of maps where you can find them. On those maps there's two different kind of towers, one that will K.O you, and other one that you can pass by without getting attacked.

You can find the full guide of which way you should take here: NORLANT maze maps.

In this quest you're looking for the Tellus Tower. Once you reach it, you will have to wait for the respawn, which takes about 5 minutes.

1jw589.png2zyeyds.png

I didn't post the full maps pics on here so Born's guide page wouldn't be useless. Also, it would be a shame if people didn't click on his guide to read the full information, it is a frickin badass guide, y'know. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

HOW CAN I GET TO HYDRA MAP FOR "RAAVA'S POWER" QUEST MODERATOR?  :blush: :(

The only real way to get to any map in swamps: LUCK ( spamming teleports ).

Just note that, that particular map is in small ravva.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another TIP I have found for WYVERN'S LAIRS, im sure that 70% of players don't do this quest because it a bit hard and it need healers and time to kill wyvern and wait eggs to respawn, but ill change that for you! YES now you can do this quest while just standing, do nothing.the only thing you have to do is collecting eggs.  Not hard huh? Just follow the picture down! And stand where I am and Tadddda, the wyvern will not attack you!

qsa6w8.png

this tip made for all fatty players out there! But remember you may need to kill the wyvern close to you one 1 time, then you just have to stand still and take the eggs! And if you want to make the process fast! Get atleast 15bag slots and collect all egg fast! You bag will be full of trash but you can always drop them!

Here's another TIP I have found for WYVERN'S LAIRS, im sure that 70% of players don't do this quest because it a bit hard and it need healers and time to kill wyvern and wait eggs to respawn, but ill change that for you! YES now you can do this quest while just standing, do nothing.the only thing you have to do is collecting eggs.  Not hard huh? Just follow the picture down! And stand where I am and Tadddda, the wyvern will not attack you!

qsa6w8.png

this tip made for all fatty players out there! But remember you may need to kill the wyvern close to you one 1 time, then you just have to stand still and take the eggs! And if you want to make the process fast! Get atleast 15bag slots and collect all egg fast! You bag will be full of trash but you can always drop them!

Nice Tip bro, but actually there's another similar place to it + check this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...