whos the best player/ritchest

Toxic bear

ya thats right bt ambriel like she got all +10 like :

set lvl 17 arena all +10 clock lvl 17 +10

set lvl 18 (divine def) blades doom x2 +10,armor +10,helmet,boots n gloves all +9 so shes #1 pro player in Us-saphire  :)  till nw bt she nds 2 make boots,gloves n helmet +10 so she gets full def for *bds*

sd blade with arena dagger, mix arena set (kw/arena)

anyone tried that? rogues. it works great 

+9s can beat +10ers if they have really good brain, even if its rogue vs bd, or barb vs bd.

hassn=buuud

+10 Sd swords :wacko:  and ice queen rings and amulet :crazy:

+10 Sd swords :wacko:  and ice queen rings and amulet :crazy:

+10 is nothing, he has +10 for 5 different chars, always pot/revive super rich

Im not richest or best, lets just say.. "comfortable" ;)

finally u said it thx  :drinks: :friends: ;)  pliskin m nt saying ur nt pro in ur bd for other bds ur nt so pro bt in ur rang  :)  u do awesome pew pews !!!!!  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  in ur rang  ur #1 pro rang

all r wrong Ambriel is the best 1  ::) got all +10 lvl 17 arena equips n clock n +10 x2 doom blades n +10 armor lvl 18 n other divine set all is +9 shes #1 pro player bt nt rich  ::)  bt shes still the best for all Us-saphire  ::) ::) 

u sir are so wrong, how can someone be the best if they dont even pvp zzzzzz i bet i would whoop her ass and im +8 swords +6 gear, my dodges be sexy

u sir are so wrong, how can someone be the best if they dont even pvp zzzzzz i bet i would whoop her ass and im +8 swords +6 gear, my dodges be sexy

nt pvping n nt showing skill for others that doesnt mean that shes noob some pple dnt luv 2 pvp or dnt do anything bt she jst n do arena like jodo hes #1 pro mage bt he only do arena he dnt pvp 2  ;) ;) ;)  n another info fluguy u cnt beat Ambriel  :) :) ;) ;) ;)

nt pvping n nt showing skill for others that doesnt mean that shes noob some pple dnt luv 2 pvp or dnt do anything bt she jst n do arena like jodo hes #1 pro mage bt he only do arena he dnt pvp 2  ;) ;) ;)  n another info fluguy u cnt beat Ambriel  :) :) ;) ;) ;)

u sir need to calm ur shit, u have like a weird obbsession wit ambriel and u feel the need to defend her, we all our own opinios and mine is that she is no good at pvp but maybe good at other things. oh and  how u gonna tell me who i cant beat? im pretty sure u never seen me pvp and im not just some low amp noob that fights like a br player, so yea im pretty confident i could rape ambriel and if u wanna prove me wrong then set up a fight with me and her cuz i guess she is scared to pvp pppl after that crushing lost to pliskin, btw icequeen= noob accuarcy, fluguy=kick and dodge set up ;)  dodge city... divine+ double sd blade = pretty noob resi, fluguy = 28% crit lol so yea i think i do have a chance at wining

u sir need to calm ur shit, u have like a weird obbsession wit ambriel and u feel the need to defend her, we all our own opinios and mine is that she is no good at pvp but maybe good at other things. oh and  how u gonna tell me who i cant beat? im pretty sure u never seen me pvp and im not just some low amp noob that fights like a br player, so yea im pretty confident i could rape ambriel and if u wanna prove me wrong then set up a fight with me and her cuz i guess she is scared to pvp pppl after that crushing lost to pliskin, btw icequeen= noob accuarcy, fluguy=kick and dodge set up ;)  dodge city... divine+ double sd blade = pretty noob resi, fluguy = 28% crit lol so yea i think i do have a chance at wining

1st i k that some pple can best u lol  :bad:  like xherobrine n zeus they beated u in pvp n some other pple dnt rem n ambriel can beat u nw i cnt set up fight cuz like i k new thing that she left the game like that

2nd stupid u never will beat ambriel ok i dnt hv anymore talk 2 talk lol n i dnt care for ur dodge city or crit lol ur stupid n will still stupid mayb u can beat some pple bt nt ambriel  ;) ;)

3rd thx for listening

u have got to be the dumest motherducker i ever seen, first u should learn proper english before u call anyone stupid, u cant even type a proper sentence, its like trying to read wat a 5 year old wrote. , second xherobine beat me? that made me laugh so ducking hard 3rd u should stop while ur at it, i know girls must not like u in real life thats y ur obbsesed wit defending ambriel? u should just stop cuz it is really pathetic, and finally yes i can beat her ass, sick of u ignorant pinoy players thinking u know all

Calm your nuts, both of you.

dont listen to this guy. they nicknamed him the nut gobbler.

after you calm your nuts he will swoop in and gobble them down... im warning ya

You really can`t leave a guy alone I assume. Just like In-game your head is so far up my ass again.

so you like heads up your ass? that is so nasty and so gayyyayayayyyy :bad:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  fluguy  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yins is the best bd, but Pliskin most skilled.

Nessah and Elforme both really pro rangers.

Poley #1 druid.

Priestking best priest by far.

Thorrr is best paladin i know.

Dont know any really pro mages.

Ladygi is the best rogue ever! High amp and very skilled

Buma is a pro barb i know, but i dont know many

Alot of pro shamans too many to say just 1

Shadowtear is a really good warlock

Arcdevilll is a boss deathknight

Dont know a pro necro

Yins is the best bd, but Pliskin most skilled.

Nessah and Elforme both really pro rangers.

Poley #1 druid.

Priestking best priest by far.

Thorrr is best paladin i know.

Dont know any really pro mages.

Ladygi is the best rogue ever! High amp and very skilled

Buma is a pro barb i know, but i dont know many

Alot of pro shamans too many to say just 1

Shadowtear is a really good warlock

Arcdevilll is a boss deathknight

Dont know a pro necro

u dont know a pro necro  :shok:

:facepalm: I already said before....High amp people is strong.....

Even they is stupid to use skill but their gear is +10....Still win.....

Its a game rule Baby.....High amp people win....

INFO:Fat people is gay  ;D

This is totally incorrect, i beat one dude, he was lvl 20 and had +10 weapons, then i had +6 weapons and +2 gear xD

(btw i used my lvl 18 bd), that settles it >:D

im the CHAMP, u should all marvel at my unbelieveable awesomeness :yahoo:

so you like heads up your ass? that is so nasty and so gayyyayayayyyy :bad:

:shok: Gotek has soooo much gay love for Maleshaman, i ll bet he imagines Nasty homosexual intercourse with the guy, thats soo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bad: :bad: :bad:

:shok: Gotek has soooo much gay love for Maleshaman, i ll bet he imagines Nasty homosexual intercourse with the guy, thats soo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bad: :bad: :bad:

actually maleshemale keeps mentioning me alot. all im doing is making fun of his inferiority and his homosexual activities

in case you guys didnt know. male had openly admitted to being bi from the start. when ladygi and kaworu started banging, male decided to go full out homosexual.